• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the best fit for Julio Jones?

What team is the best fit for Jones?

• New England

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are people thinking? JJ said he wants to go to a winner.

Sorry, unless he thinks Wentz is all of a sudden going to stop being a turn over machine...I don't think runner up is what he means by going to a winner.

The always underachieving Chargers? Really? Is Herbert the real deal? Had a nice season last year but still had a 3/1 TD/INT ratio. Staley is a defensive unproven HC. Sorry don't see JJ wanting to go there.

KC can't afford him without some serious tweaking of their roster. Rumors are Atl wants a DB to help their inept defense. Who could/would KC package?

Tenn see previous comments about winner. They may be up and coming but would also need some tweaking to fit him in under the cap. Does Vrabel want to give up a defensive player worthy of th is type of trade? Not sure how much say he has in personell decisions?

Ravens could be a fit. Minimal roster moves to make it happen. They're an AFC team. Does JJ want to play with Lamar?

So this pretty much leaves NE as the favorite and best fit. Totally revamped roster on both sides of the ball. Easily fits under the cap post 1 Jun with a minor tweak. Could trade Gilmore who is in a contract year. Proven winner. In the AFC. Said he wants to play with Cam which I don't understand but whateva. JJ signing in NE quickly makes NE a favorite to go a long way in the playoffs.

Come to the dark side JJ.

Patriots are in a far worse position to win than the Colts, Chargers, Chiefs, Titans & Ravens.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah bring him there. With two elite wrs and establish. The. Run
Yup, seems like they could probably use him the most too, replace Davis and Smith. I guess they don't have a ton of cap room though, Pat's seem to have the most of those listed, eh.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd kind of like to see JJ on one side DK on the other with TL in the slot.
would be no excuses for the yearly russ fading 2nd half.
Yup, seems like they could probably use him the most too, replace Davis and Smith. I guess they don't have a ton of cap room though, Pat's seem to have the most of those listed, eh.
yep. I dunno. He should go to indy

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop holding onto the ball would be a good start
The past few years hes clear cut mvp, then hits a cliff. His seasons are two halves. One ungodly, one mehh . Overall looks Like he has a great year.....ive gotten killed for bringing that up.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The past few years hes clear cut mvp, then hits a cliff. His seasons are two halves. One ungodly, one mehh . Overall looks Like he has a great year.....ive gotten killed for bringing that up.
True. But the question still remains if that is Russ' fault or team philosophy/scheme.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not wrong. He's trying to do way to much to shoulder the load during the second half of the seasons. Forces passes when the window is closed. Has running lanes but instead holds onto the ball and gets sacked. Way too many turnovers in the redzone. It's not all his fault for the Seahawks second half struggles but he's one of the main reasons for it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But the question still remains if that is Russ' fault or team philosophy/scheme.
Well if it was scheme, explain the success then.
You're not wrong. He's trying to do way to much to shoulder the load during the second half of the seasons. Forces passes when the window is closed. Has running lanes but instead holds onto the ball and gets sacked. Way too many turnovers in the redzone. It's not all his fault for the Seahawks second half struggles but he's one of the main reasons for it.
no. Its not all his fault not even close. But like you said , some if it is. Hes a huge the reason the seahawKs get as far as they do, and do as well as they do. Hes also a huge reason they only get as far as they do.

To clarify, this is not russ bashing, hes awesome.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it was scheme, explain the success then.

no. Its not all his fault not even close. But like you said , some if it is. Hes a huge the reason the seahawKs get as far as they do, and do as well as they do. Hes also a huge reason they only get as far as they do.

To clarify, this is not russ bashing, hes awesome.
Believe me I know this isn't a RW bashing but as great as he is and what he's done for the organization he's still has to be held accountable for poor play. The Seahawks are a 3-5 win team without Russ and a possible SB contender every year with Russ.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy the best fit IMO. A lot of cap space this year and a shit ton of cap space next year. Wouldn't even feel adding his contract. T.Y. on a one year deal. Hilton hasn't been great. New QB that has played well when he has a good team around him but has been shit without weapons. Just seems like a no brainer. Only issue is perhaps not having the pick to give up next year after already needing to give Philly a pick. But so much cap space they can just sign FAs instead

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me I know this isn't a RW bashing but as great as he is and what he's done for the organization he's still has to be held accountable for poor play. The Seahawks are a 3-5 win team without Russ and a possible SB contender every year with Russ.
I dont disagree, at all, the let russ cook narrative is played out, russ cooks, then burns things. Gotta be careful cooking with oil.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont disagree, at all, the let russ cook narrative is played out, russ cooks, then burns things. Gotta be careful cooking with oil.
This Is Fine GIF

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say I'm really interested in what our new OC will bring to the table. The Rams offense always seems to have moving parts before the snap so it'll be refreshing to see something new.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, think sneaky good hire.
That, and you also have the two top defenses in that division losing their defensive coordinator. I'm not sure how much Staley matters because he basically just built a defense around Aaron Donald being awesome but Saleh might be a blow to the Niners.