• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the best fit for Julio Jones?

What team is the best fit for Jones?

• New England

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team should trade for Julio Jones?

Focusing on AFC teams because I think the Falcons ship him to the other Conference.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team should trade for Julio Jones?

Focusing on AFC teams because I think the Falcons ship him to the other Conference.
Falcons will still get to see him again - when Patriots go to Atlanta this year.....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of those teams currently have $15M+ available in effective cap space. Some cuts will be needed, unless Atlanta takes back salary (which doesn't seem likely, given their need to drop cap).

At his age, I'm sure he wants an established quality QB in place and a decent target load. KC isn't going to get him the targets but has the QB. Maybe the Titans if you value Tannehill? He could really help the Ravens....if they threw to WRs well. Maybe the Browns if they moved Odell?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could all use him

Don’t like NE if Cam is the QB

Don’t like Baltimore because great WRs will be wasted with Lamar Jackson

Tenn with AJ Brown and Derek Henry is just nasty

Indy needs an alpha WR in the worst way

KC should do whatever it takes. Lacking that 3rd weapon was really exposed in the SB and that’s assuming neither Hill or Kelce get injured

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas City doesn't belong there, ya don't mess up Mahomes to Hill

Julio would get pissed in Baltimore for obvious reasons.

Love to see him a Niner. Doubt best fit however.

This is a hmmmm?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy would be a great fit for him, he wants to play with shitty qb Cam

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs would be a great fit actually. They been searching for a WR to complement Hill and Jones would fit right in and fill that void. IDK if the Cap allows it to happen or if the Chiefs want to spend on a pricey addition, but sure would be a good fit roster wise.

Edit : Nothing against Julio, but I don't want to see the Chiefs land him. They have enough riches.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted TN.

They lost a lot this off-season. Including their OC that Julio does t want to play for as HC in ATL.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he’s traded to KC I think you can just give them the SB trophy

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Green Bay
2) Colts
3) Seahawks

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe only the Pats and Colts can fit Julio under the cap? With minimal rework?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA Chargers, Herbert has a great arm. and Julio would be the older/experienced guy, I Iike it!

Now can they afford him....hmmmm?

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs would be a great fit actually. They been searching for a WR to complement Hill and Jones would fit right in and fill that void. IDK if the Cap allows it to happen or if the Chiefs want to spend on a pricey addition, but sure would be a good fit roster wise.

Edit : Nothing against Julio, but I don't want to see the Chiefs land him. They have enough riches.
No need to look any further

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to look any further

You got it. Hill can play the teacher, with Jones it would be competitor, bad idea.

Obviously the money thing also.

By the way....

Out of all the potential fits, the LA Chargers are by far the best destination.

There are several other teams that seem just as likely as the Chargers to make a move for Jones. I would say that the Chargers, Indianapolis Colts, New England Patriots and Tennessee Titans are the four teams to watch. It feels like Jones will be on one of those teams in 2021.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are people thinking? JJ said he wants to go to a winner.

Sorry, unless he thinks Wentz is all of a sudden going to stop being a turn over machine...I don't think runner up is what he means by going to a winner.

The always underachieving Chargers? Really? Is Herbert the real deal? Had a nice season last year but still had a 3/1 TD/INT ratio. Staley is a defensive unproven HC. Sorry don't see JJ wanting to go there.

KC can't afford him without some serious tweaking of their roster. Rumors are Atl wants a DB to help their inept defense. Who could/would KC package?

Tenn see previous comments about winner. They may be up and coming but would also need some tweaking to fit him in under the cap. Does Vrabel want to give up a defensive player worthy of th is type of trade? Not sure how much say he has in personell decisions?

Ravens could be a fit. Minimal roster moves to make it happen. They're an AFC team. Does JJ want to play with Lamar?

So this pretty much leaves NE as the favorite and best fit. Totally revamped roster on both sides of the ball. Easily fits under the cap post 1 Jun with a minor tweak. Could trade Gilmore who is in a contract year. Proven winner. In the AFC. Said he wants to play with Cam which I don't understand but whateva. JJ signing in NE quickly makes NE a favorite to go a long way in the playoffs.

Come to the dark side JJ.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, unless he thinks Wentz is all of a sudden going to stop being a turn over machine...I don't think runner up is what he means by going to a winner.

The always underachieving Chargers? Really? Is Herbert the real deal? Had a nice season last year but still had a 3/1 TD/INT ratio. Staley is a defensive unproven HC. Sorry don't see JJ wanting to go there.

KC can't afford him without some serious tweaking of their roster. Rumors are Atl wants a DB to help their inept defense. Who could/would KC package?

Tenn see previous comments about winner. They may be up and coming but would also need some tweaking to fit him in under the cap. Does Vrabel want to give up a defensive player worthy of th is type of trade? Not sure how much say he has in personell decisions?

Ravens could be a fit. Minimal roster moves to make it happen. They're an AFC team. Does JJ want to play with Lamar?

So this pretty much leaves NE as the favorite and best fit. Totally revamped roster on both sides of the ball. Easily fits under the cap post 1 Jun with a minor tweak. Could trade Gilmore who is in a contract year. Proven winner. In the AFC. Said he wants to play with Cam which I don't understand but whateva. JJ signing in NE quickly makes NE a favorite to go a long way in the playoffs.

"The ball is in Bill Belichick’s court, though, and as of Thursday afternoon, there was little to suggest New England is on the cusp of acquiring Jones despite the abundance of outside chatter."

“I think right now a bunch of teams, including the Patriots, are just sort of looking at this and kicking the tires and seeing what kind of deal can be there,” Bedard said. “So I don’t think anything is imminent, even though this is all people can talk about and ‘Oh, the Patriots are the betting odds favorites to land Julio Jones.’ Like, who gives a crap? Everybody thinks, ‘Oh, the odds. Well, Vegas knows something.’ Nah, they don’t know jack crap.”

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a ton of qbs cracked a 4-1 ration.
3-1 isnt bad...especially for a rookie.

but you cant make that argument, then say the pta with cam or a rookie are Fit.Unless jj is on crack and really wants cam tossing him ducks

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans seem like a great fit to me.