• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the best fit for Julio Jones?

What team is the best fit for Jones?

• New England

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I was. Until he signed in Tenn, he was rumored to be going to NE. Also if you look back I had him as possibly going to Tenn. Win win for me and you continue to prove you are no Vinny the Greek.

Right he was rumored to go to NE but that is completely irrelevant regarding how NE still wouldn't be a legitimate contender with him because Julio don't play QB.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story.

How about giving us more then just the crib notes on what else happened in NE last season?

Even id guys didn't opt out the Patriots would have remained a midtier team because they had a terrible QB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay? Eagles could very well finish 4th although I think they finish 3rd ahead of the Giants. I don't have any delusions about the Eagles this season as they are in the midst of a rebuild.
Bold prediction.

Minus one year they've been in the midst of a 70 year rebuild.

Are you even going to watch football this season?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold prediction.

Minus one year they've been in the midst of a 70 year rebuild.

Are you even going to watch football this season?

Kinda nonsense they have been a perennial playoff team with numerous deep playoff runs this century.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right he was rumored to go to NE but that is completely irrelevant regarding how NE still wouldn't be a legitimate contender with him because Julio don't play QB.
Honestly do you have anything else or are you just going to let this album skip?

1. A team doesn't have to have an MVP caliber QB to be a contender.

2. A lot of other items come into play for a team to be a contender and able to sign a player like JJ.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda nonsense they have been a perennial playoff team with numerous deep playoff runs this century.
Yeah everyone remembers who came in 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th or 7th or 8th or 9th or 10th or 11th. You get the idea. Actually you probably don't. Eagles are only relevant to obnoxious Eagle fans. Eagles are the poster children for underachievers and attaining mediocrity.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly do you have anything else or are you just going to let this album skip?

1. A team doesn't have to have an MVP caliber QB to be a contender.

2. A lot of other items come into play for a team to be a contender and able to sign a player like JJ.

A team doesn't need to have an MVP caliber QB to be a contender. But for a team with as bad of a QB situation as the Patriots you would need an all time great defense on the level of the 85 Bears, 00 Ravens, 02 Bucs and 15 Broncos which I do not at all envision the Patriots as having.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koy you're boring me.

Bring something new and factual before I fall zzzzzzzzzzzz

2 late

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah everyone remembers who came in 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th or 7th or 8th or 9th or 10th or 11th. You get the idea. Actually you probably don't. Eagles are only relevant to obnoxious Eagle fans. Eagles are the poster children for underachievers and attaining mediocrity.

Patriots were pure low tier mediocrity prior to Brady and if last year is any indication, they are well on their way to returning to it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots were pure low tier mediocrity prior to Brady and if last year is any indication, they are well on their way to returning to it.
That's great. I'll take the past two greatest decades the NFL has ever seen.

So if years of mediocrity and last years are your measuring stick Philly is in a world of hurt. Then again Philly fans must enjoy agony.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great. I'll take the past two greatest decades the NFL has ever seen.

So if years of mediocrity and last years are your measuring stick Philly is in a world of hurt. Then again Philly fans must enjoy agony.

Chances are I'm probably going to enjoy this season a lot more than you simply based on the fact that I hold far more realistic expectations for my team than you hold for yours.

I see currently 7 AFC teams I would without question put over the Patriots as of today (Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Ravens, Browns, Steelers & Colts) . Then there is a group of 3 other teams (Chargers, Dolphins & Raiders) that the Patriots would be in for that mid tier of AFC teams on the outside looking in. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals take some sort of leap as well into that mid tier.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what was so egregious about my Power Rankings then? Or do you just have a stick up your ass about anything I post as usual?
What is it with you and sticks up rectums? Seems to be a constant phrase in some form. You know your’re rankings. Theres no need to debate, because you will twist it 27 different ways and ignore all relevant information. But for fun, lets go with the raiders…

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I was in the zip code with my prediction.

Has Tenn figured out how to fit him in under the cap yet?

Asking for a friend who understands what best fit actually involves.
Yea they restructured Tannys contract and it got them like an extra 15 mil

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances are I'm probably going to enjoy this season a lot more than you simply based on the fact that I hold far more realistic expectations for my team than you hold for yours.

I see currently 7 AFC teams I would without question put over the Patriots as of today (Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Ravens, Browns, Steelers & Colts) . Then there is a group of 3 other teams (Chargers, Dolphins & Raiders) that the Patriots would be in for that mid tier of AFC teams on the outside looking in. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals take some sort of leap as well into that mid tier.
We've seen your predictions. So this actually makes me feel pretty good.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$3M per month
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak