• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What free agents will LA even get in 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this move, especially on a 1 year deal!! I think he'll fit better in D'Antoni's system than he did in the triangle!!
This dude bleeds purple and gold and is already familiar with Kobe. I think he is a little under rated and should have still been in the league. I wonder what happened?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude bleeds purple and gold and is already familiar with Kobe. I think he is a little under rated and should have still been in the league. I wonder what happened?

The band is almost back together! Jordan shot 44% from deep for the Nets his last season. Don't remember why he chose to go overseas. I think he'll be a good fit for D'Antoni. Good signing considering all the Lakers have left are minimum contracts.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron or no Lebron, the Lakers were gearing up for the 2014 free agent class and possibly the 2015 free agent class. It is no coincidence that everyone's contract was scheduled to be up at the same time.

The opportunity to get Dwight was actually a sidetrack from what the plan has been all along, which was to re-build through free agency in 2014 and 2015!!

Trading for Dwight was an opportunity to possibly re-build without ever being out of contention for a title. It didn't work out that way, so now the Lakers revert back to the original plan that was set up by Dr. Buss when all of these players were signed to have their contracts all expire at the same time!!
lol

what a plan

whod they sign in 14 and 15?

MOZGOV!!! Deng!!! or was that 16?

KCP? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.