• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What about Josh Allen?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo he's looked better athletically than Mayfield. Mayfield sadly has the name image that stands out where as Allen doesn't, but Allen has been just as hot.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given how he's been universally trashed, and figuring the talent around him (both on and off the field) he hasn't been 'bad.' I still don't have a lot of faith in the guy, largely because of the lack of teaching talent around him.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have played Allen two of the last three weeks on DK. He's doing something. Allen and Mayfield face off in Cleveland next season. Mayfield also goes to Darnold's house and Rosen's house (Rosen is clearly the worst). Jackson will host Darnold and Rosen.

10 games that involve starting QBs from this draft class next year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have played Allen two of the last three weeks on DK. He's doing something. Allen and Mayfield face off in Cleveland next season. Mayfield also goes to Darnold's house and Rosen's house (Rosen is clearly the worst). Jackson will host Darnold and Rosen.

10 games that involve starting QBs from this draft class next year.
your serious, your using draft kings as justification for allen? have u watched him

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your serious, your using draft kings as justification for allen? have u watched him

I saw his 30 yard run and the fact that he ran for over 90 yards today all the while still dishing out three TD passes. I stand by the fact he's top two ahead of Jackson, Darnold, and Rosen.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His numbers extrapolate to 2700 yards passing , 850 rushing and 22 TDS.

Tough to really gauge him as the talent around him sucks. Right now I'd say he's passed about as well as I expected ( not well ) but I'm pleasantly surprised with his running ability and he's been more clutch in big moments than id have ever thought.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have to admit I was wrong about Josh Allen. I remember watching Senior Bowl practices and Josh Allen looked like shit when throwing next to Mayfield. Mayfield has some skills but I think Allen has the much, much longer career as a starter. Allen has a very quick release and he's deceptively fast on his feet.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw his 30 yard run and the fact that he ran for over 90 yards today all the while still dishing out three TD passes. I stand by the fact he's top two ahead of Jackson, Darnold, and Rosen.
because he did well on draft kings........lmao

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have to admit I was wrong about Josh Allen. I remember watching Senior Bowl practices and Josh Allen looked like shit when throwing next to Mayfield. Mayfield has some skills but I think Allen has the much, much longer career as a starter. Allen has a very quick release and he's deceptively fast on his feet.
allen still cant throw, hes making plays with his legs.....

mayfield bhas been brilliant since getting rid of hue

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen is a baller for sure.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
52.8% completion percentage. Running on broken plays will only last so long

Yeah, but he should have better receivers next year. His team is such shit around him. I basically give him an incomplete grade for the season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but he should have better receivers next year. His team is such shit around him. I basically give him an incomplete grade for the season.
He was very inaccurate in college too

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have the most talent around him and he might be more athletic than Baker but his accuracy isn't close...like not close at all.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be one of the more ignorant takes on any NFL topic I've seen this year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just feel like you haven't watched these QB's play from these comments lol. Mayfield has one of the quickest releases in the NFL.
Allen has the worst completion pct in the NFL and second worst QB rating. I have seen Mayfield make more great throws in one game than Allen in his career...that is the difference I see. It's a huge difference.

Interesting stat:
Coming into yesterday's game, Baker had the most TD's out of any QB's in the league throwing into tight windows.
Also, this season, in the redzone he had 20 TD's 0 INT's.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just feel like you haven't watched these QB's play from these comments lol. Mayfield has one of the quickest releases in the NFL.
Allen has the worst completion pct in the NFL and second worst QB rating. I have seen Mayfield make more great throws in one game than Allen in his career...that is the difference I see. It's a huge difference.

Interesting stat:
Coming into yesterday's game, Baker had the most TD's out of any QB's in the league throwing into tight windows.
Also, this season, in the redzone he had 20 TD's 0 INT's.
Browns fans getting hung up on rookie season stats is...comical. We could sit here all day and count the number of NFL QBs who looked promising as rookies. Mayfield is physically talented but clearly lacks maturity. That, and Mayfield thrives while on the move. It won't take long for D-Coordinators to scheme against his mobility and keep him inside the pocket.