• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week One Awards?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the games played so far this week who would you give the following awards to?

Offensive player : RB Hunt KC. I gave it to the rookie due to the circumstances of the fumble, playing vs the Pat's and breaking an NFL record. He had just shy of 250 total yards and 3 TD's. A close second would be Alex Smith. With close to 400 yards and four tds.

Defensive player: NT Mike Daniels GB: 1.5 sacks 4 QB hits, forced fumble and 7 total tackles. Not to bad for a guy whose just supposed to take up blockers.

Coach: marrone JAGS
Beating a playoff team in your first game as a coach 29 to seven is extremely impressive.

Special Teams. None that I noticed so far.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O - Hunt... No question

D - DT Calais Campbell JAX - 6 Tackles, 4 sacks (technically 5, 1 was a combo) & numerous QB hits/hurries. Man was on fire today. Honorable mention to OLB BJ Goodson NYG for 18 tackles tonight. Also shoutout to TJ Watt. Too early for DROY candidacy? 6 tackles, 2 sacks & 1 INT.

HC - Marrone... Agreed with Dayne's sentiment. Huge statement today.

ST - Are gunners/coverage guys allowed? If so, then LB Matakevich PIT... Blocked punt recovered for a TD. Decisive points for the W.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ST - Prater hit a 58 yarder for Detroit today like it was nothing, and handled the punting as well. Punter got injured early and he was also the holder, so the replacement holder screwed up and dropped the snap on the first extra point, so that shouldn't count against Prater.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ Watt!!!

I thought he was a backup? Even though it was vs the Browns and a rookie QB 2 sacks and an in is outstanding. I'm sad we didn't get him and I hope Vince will be great as well. Damnit TT

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was a backup? Even though it was vs the Browns and a rookie QB 2 sacks and an in is outstanding. I'm sad we didn't get him and I hope Vince will be great as well. Damnit TT
You cant have a playmaker like him on the bench. Kid is legit and TT should've got him.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O - Hunt... No question

D - DT Calais Campbell JAX - 6 Tackles, 4 sacks (technically 5, 1 was a combo) & numerous QB hits/hurries. Man was on fire today. Honorable mention to OLB BJ Goodson NYG for 18 tackles tonight. Also shoutout to TJ Watt. Too early for DROY candidacy? 6 tackles, 2 sacks & 1 INT.

HC - Marrone... Agreed with Dayne's sentiment. Huge statement today.

ST - Are gunners/coverage guys allowed? If so, then LB Matakevich PIT... Blocked punt recovered for a TD. Decisive points for the W.

Sure any spts plays/players are allowed.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madison to Green Bay would have been a fairy tale. Instant fan favorite and household name.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant have a playmaker like him on the bench. Kid is legit and TT should've got him.
Agreed on both points. I looked at a depth chart and it had Harrison as the starter over TJ.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O - A Rod. I'm not sure any other QB in the league comes out with with a 300+ yard performance and a W in that game. Seattle I thought played really well on D. Hunt is a close second.

D - Agree with @FaCe-LeE-uS . Calais Campbell. HM: Trumaine Johnson. 1 Int, 1 pass deflected, 1 fumble recovery, 1 TD.

HC - Marrone is the popular pick but I think the Tom Savage factor had something to do with that performance. Not that the Jags didn't look solid on D, but I'm going with Sean McVay. They played an equally bad QB but the Rams looked better than they've looked in a long time in that one on both sides of the ball.

ST - Giorgio Tavecchio. 4 FGs including a 52 yarder replacing Seabass.