• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week One Awards?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ and Wilson( 1 season) 2 studs from Wisky rest not so much. That guy from the Giants Ron Dayne or or whatever his name was my Gawd what a dissapointment

All 3 Watt brothers in the NFL

pretty good gene pool in that family

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ST - Prater hit a 58 yarder for Detroit today like it was nothing, and handled the punting as well. Punter got injured early and he was also the holder, so the replacement holder screwed up and dropped the snap on the first extra point, so that shouldn't count against Prater.

Plus he also looked very sober during the game!

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine Mamma Watts grocery list

employee-kaleena-stoddard-pushes-a-cart-with-shopping-bags-loaded-picture-id462861762

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Kimmell looks like a Hobbit

gronkowski-familiy-2-e1453411622493.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a girl from Buffalo that went to the high school prom with one of the Gronks, I think Dan

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt the Matthews, Gronkowskis and Watt's sire studs
Wasn't there a Gronkowski on every team at one point? Sire studs for sure, but Dumb like a box of rocks.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't there a Gronkowski on every team at one point? Sire studs for sure, but Dumb like a box of rocks.

The one smart thing about Rob Gronk is that he hasn't spent 1 cent of his NFL money. I know him personally, he used to live with my friend Dana and then Dana used to travel around with him everywhere, talk shows etc with anohter guy Gooch. but your not far off

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ and Wilson( 1 season) 2 studs from Wisky rest not so much. That guy from the Giants Ron Dayne or or whatever his name was my Gawd what a dissapointment

I knew he was a product of the God like Oline. Badgers have a good amount of solid offensive linemen and TE's buddy.

Also, you forgot about your SB MVP James White on your own team. I hope you're not that dumb. The man had 20 points in that game and was easily the best player on the team for that game. Bow down to White. Gordon did well too with 1400+ yards from scrimmage and 12 TD's.

You should do your research before opening your mouth even though I know you're trolling.

Badgers list:

Borland LB: looked like a Future HOF but retired due to concussions.
JJ Watt DE: top 5 defensive player of all time
Wilson QB: Does more with less than any other QB. He has no O-line, no running game, and one WR. Put him on the Pats and he would routinely have 50+ TD's and 2 int's.
Melvin Gordon RB: Pro Bowler
Travis Fredrick C: All Pro and 3 time pro bowler
Joe Thomas T: All pro and 10 time pro bowler
Rob Havenstein G: 6'8"320 lb monster made the all rookie team 2 years ago and will soon be an all pro

Future Badgers
TJ Watt OLB: Best first game for an OLB ever
Vince Biegel: Green Bay Packer was more polished and productive than Watt in college.

We also have the best TE in the Draft next year, and one of the best front 7's in college with the same big dominant O-line. We basically have an NFL team in college outside of the QB WR's and a couple DB's.

You're welcome

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys have Elliott, so an expert on dumbness

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steal of the draft

Said it the day of the draft

Too often guys get drafted based on combine results, and the guys that's just a flat out football player gets overlooked

It was so obvious to me Watt was just a great football player

Our GM is still too dumb to realize the Watt family are God's of the gridiron. We missed out on JJ now I thought there was no way we could pass up TJ with matthews looking like washed up trash. Sure enough he did and took some weak ass Husky CB. I think Biegel will be a solid OLB as he was more polished and more productive than Watt and had similar combine numbers but his cracked foot might be a chronic problem.

Watt's combine was really good as he was a top 2 at LB in the vertical (as we seen by that int in game one, broad jump, 3 cone (great agility to cover RB's), Shuttle, and 60 yard shuttle. The only thing he wasn't in the top 2 was 40 yard dash which was 4.6 and bench press which was 21 but that's still decent considering he has room to grow with very long monkey arms. He's an athlete even though he doesn't have the 4.4 40 time very few LB's do but he is very explosive, instinctive and a playmaker. Considering this is only his second year ever playing OLB he has more potential than almost anyone on the field on the defensive side of the ball right now.

Not sure why anyone would assume he had a bad combine and considering he tore up his knee twice that took him out of football for over a season I think he ran very well for a big guy.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the picks this week are easy...

Offensive--Kareem Hunt. I'm not sure you can have a better opening day game by a rookie RB. Minus the fumble that was about as impressive as it gets.

Defensive--Calais Campbell. He just destroyed Houston and showed the money he got paid was well worth it so far.

ST's--Shelby Harris. Blocked field goal to end the game is about as big of a play as you can get for a DL player on ST's.

Coach--Andy Reid. Man hate that I am having to give this much love to the Chiefs but very impressive and creative playcalling to keep the Patriots on their heals a good chunk of the game is impressive. The fact that they did this on the road where the Patriots haven't lost to an AFC opponent in how long makes it all the more impressive.

Reed and Jags coach were very impressive and hunt is my O player of the week as well.

I wasn't that impressed with his performance. All he had was sacks and nothing else. Then when I looked at each sack it was even less impressive. The first one appeared to be a combination sack with another defensive player but they gave him the sack anyway. His second sack was after six seconds and the QB appeared to get past the LOS but they still gave him the sack again. The third was about four seconds when he crossed with a DE and went in untouched for the sack. His last one was a good move on a G who is a backup and the QB is absolute trash. The QB is slow, immobile and has no pocket presence. Campbell graded out on PFF as the 3rd ranked edge rusher this week. So, he wasn't even the best edge rusher this week.

Daniels>>>Campbell

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew he was a product of the God like Oline. Badgers have a good amount of solid offensive linemen and TE's buddy.

Also, you forgot about your SB MVP James White on your own team. I hope you're not that dumb. The man had 20 points in that game and was easily the best player on the team for that game. Bow down to White. Gordon did well too with 1400+ yards from scrimmage and 12 TD's.

You should do your research before opening your mouth even though I know you're trolling.

Badgers list:

Borland LB: looked like a Future HOF but retired due to concussions.
JJ Watt DE: top 5 defensive player of all time
Wilson QB: Does more with less than any other QB. He has no O-line, no running game, and one WR. Put him on the Pats and he would routinely have 50+ TD's and 2 int's.
Melvin Gordon RB: Pro Bowler
Travis Fredrick C: All Pro and 3 time pro bowler
Joe Thomas T: All pro and 10 time pro bowler
Rob Havenstein G: 6'8"320 lb monster made the all rookie team 2 years ago and will soon be an all pro

Future Badgers
TJ Watt OLB: Best first game for an OLB ever
Vince Biegel: Green Bay Packer was more polished and productive than Watt in college.

We also have the best TE in the Draft next year, and one of the best front 7's in college with the same big dominant O-line. We basically have an NFL team in college outside of the QB WR's and a couple DB's.

You're welcome

James White? Never heard of him, was he the ballboy that took the balls into the john?