• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We found our new DB coach

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion means jackshit, but I will tell you right now if you gave me the opportunity to hire either Joseph or Raymond, there is no doubt I would be hiring Joseph.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not like raymond from day 1. I like ta think I have a sixth sense about these things :rolleyes:

I'm right more often than I'm wrong. Just somethin' about the vibe he gave off didn't jive with me. Didn't seem genuine or well spoken... Two traits essential for a coach.

Come to find out he is EXTREMELY disingenuous.

Another pea in the pod with les and the sec's special rules

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion means jackshit, but I will tell you right now if you gave me the opportunity to hire either Joseph or Raymond, there is no doubt I would be hiring Joseph.

I believe I would too sir!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he spins this to get a raise from Tennessee, he will be at Nebraska.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo said he knows for a fact he will have a new coach by the latest March 10th.

Now, one could say "well that means that he's got 1 guy lined up in case Joseph doesn't accept, and he'll go with that guy instead."

But that is bad business, and Bo wouldn't do that. If Bo knows right now that he has a coach lined up, and Joseph is the one we're targeting.......then to me it's just a matter of reading between the lines here

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I've got good sources, so I don't have ta read between the lines :dance:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly cant believe how fast Bo picked up a new coach. I mean from what I am reading from you guys is true then Bo has some seriouse pull. I honestly know know more about the guy then what you gents have been posting. but from what it soundslike we just landed a big fish and a big fix. now lets get some cruits to go with it

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That precious "official" word will come by the end of the day today.

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So was news of Joseph being hired leaked or what? Seems like the athletic dept would want to keep this under wraps until the contract was inked. Seems like it anyway.

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, that makes sense that it'd start in Tenn. I was hoping it wasn't one of our own local media who found out about it. And couldn't resist being first to spill it.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that makes sense that it'd start in Tenn. I was hoping it wasn't one of our own local media who found out about it. And couldn't resist being first to spill it.

Who cares if it was a local guy. It is about the most important thing in the state and it is news. They get paid to report the news.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cot Damn, Nuance cant ask one question without getting ripped?

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who cares if it was a local guy. It is about the most important thing in the state and it is news. They get paid to report the news.

WTF?? Who cares?? Maybe you should care. If breaking this story before the contract was signed would put Terry Joseph in a bad position—would you care about that? If breaking the story early meant that the guy would be less likely to join our coaching staff—would that make you care?

My point is, if one of our Nebraska media guys found out about this and broke the story in order to be the first with the news “about the most important thing in the state”—knowing that it would put Terry Joseph in a bad position—well, I would say that reporter is a selfish clueless fucking douchebag. But it sounds like that’s not the case. It sounds like the story leaked from the Tennessee end. Which makes sense.

What the hell is wrong with you guys on this Husker forum? I asked a legitimate question above. There’s no need for you to be such asshats about it.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?? Who cares?? Maybe you should care. If breaking this story before the contract was signed would put Terry Joseph in a bad position—would you care about that? If breaking the story early meant that the guy would be less likely to join our coaching staff—would that make you care?

My point is, if one of our Nebraska media guys found out about this and broke the story in order to be the first with the news “about the most important thing in the state”—knowing that it would put Terry Joseph in a bad position—well, I would say that reporter is a selfish clueless fucking douchebag. But it sounds like that’s not the case. It sounds like the story leaked from the Tennessee end. Which makes sense.

What the hell is wrong with you guys on this Husker forum? I asked a legitimate question above. There’s no need for you to be such asshats about it.

I agree.

Jed just has a boner for the local media tho

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fucking weird man. I don't have time for the drama today.