• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Coaching Staff

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That linebacker Nakobe Dean looks like a player that could help.
i'm thinking that we're going to need O-line help big time. would be surprised to see both Smith and Collins released. would go with Trevor Penning OT or Nicholas Petit-Frere OT at #24

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm thinking that we're going to need O-line help big time. would be surprised to see both Smith and Collins released. would go with Trevor Penning OT or Nicholas Petit-Frere OT at #24
at 24, I'd much rather draft defense, Safety, LB, or DT, #99 on Georgia and roll with oline round 2 or 3. This might be cause I see Collins at LG with Steele at RT on the starting 5

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we dont stay at 24.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My target would be Kenyon Green he fits the mold as a straight ahead power running game. I highly doubt he gets manhandled this kid is very powerful and has a mean streak . He mauls people. Nothing against the two you listed.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe it's me, but the playoff coaching seems a bit suspect with other teams too.

Course...hindsight remans 20/20
I watched the Bengals come back. The Bengals got behind quickly and they surprised me. That coaching staff.deserves a ton of credit. You could tell they made serious adjustments towards the end of the 1st half and even more at halftime. The Chiefs coaches helped lose the game. They left 3 points on the field at the end of the 1st half because of utter stupidity.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Bengals come back. The Bengals got behind quickly and they surprised me. That coaching staff.deserves a ton of credit. You could tell they made serious adjustments towards the end of the 1st half and even more at halftime. The Chiefs coaches helped lose the game. They left 3 points on the field at the end of the 1st half because of utter stupidity.
least these teams don't have McCarthy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe it's me, but the playoff coaching seems a bit suspect with other teams too.

Course...hindsight remans 20/20
Thought McVay just wasted 2 timeouts with the challenges. I thought the QB sneak had about a 10% chance of being overturned. I actually thought the fumble was a good challenge.

Thought Shanahan should have gone for it on 4rth and 2, but his defense was playing fairly well. Not sure about the 3rd and 13 that the Rams scored on. Seemed way too easy. Maybe bump Cupp a little off the line.

Thought Reid / Mahomes / Bienemy got way too cute - not only at the end of the half but also end of regulation. I know you are trying to score aNd let all the time run out , but damn.

Bengals - thought their D coordinator really made some adjustments. The spy on Mahomes was great. They made it hard on KC the second half. Their Oline did a little better job this week protecting Burrow. The key though to me was how they mixed in the run with Mixon. Burrow made some big 3rd down runs that helped move the chains as well.

At the end of the day , Im sure every coach wishes they had a decision or two back. Unfortunately, our coach gets killed for any mistake. I think MM does a good job.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought Reid / Mahomes / Bienemy got way too cute - not only at the end of the half but also end of regulation. I know you are trying to score aNd let all the time run out , but damn.
I thought Mahomes got WAY too cute in the 2nd half and OT. Relied too much on his movement in and out of the pocket trying to wait receivers open. Sometimes, you have to let them make a play or two. He paid for it with some sacks that we would be roasting Dak over. Get rid of the damn ball!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Mahomes got WAY too cute in the 2nd half and OT. Relied too much on his movement in and out of the pocket trying to wait receivers open. Sometimes, you have to let them make a play or two. He paid for it with some sacks that we would be roasting Dak over. Get rid of the damn ball!
Totally agree he should have thrown the ball away. Not sure it's a Dak issue as every QB should have thrown it away

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of coaches, jusr atrocious coaching by the Bills to allow the Chiefs to get in FG range with 13 seconfs left. All they had to do was do a squub kick which would have left the Chiefs with time for one play

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't know how true this is but Spotrac shows us to be over $21M over the cap next year so we are going to have cut several name stars just to get down to it and that doesn't include resigning any of our FA's.
Nah, we are back in the black simply by restructuring Dak and Coop. Plenty of other deals that could be redone. They can sign anyone they want, I'm sure they will do what they normally do, try and resign their own, sign some bargain basement FA's, and try and draft well

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can sign anyone they want, I'm sure they will do what they normally do, try and resign their own, sign some bargain basement FA's, and try and draft well
This is correct and may be for the best this coming offseason.

BUT

Jerry is so reactionary. He's usually late but will copycat. Add more desperate by the year and watch Jerry do Jerry things should the Rams win the Super Bowl this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is correct and may be for the best this coming offseason.

BUT

Jerry is so reactionary. He's usually late but will copycat. Add more desperate by the year and watch Jerry do Jerry things should the Rams win the Super Bowl this year.
That's actually what I would do.
This team has some great players who are aging(TSmith,Martin. Zeke), and some great young cornerstones(Micah, Lamb, Diggs). There will need to be a cap purge in a couple of years either way. This team was close. Push some money back, fill the holes(both lines), and go for it in a 2 year window. Then have a mass exodus, clear the cap and build around the young stars

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this time last year this team was 2 years away at best. Nothing about a player on this team can be assumed from one year to the next.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this time last year this team was 2 years away at best. Nothing about a player on this team can be assumed from one year to the next.
From your lips to the football gods ears
Gospel brother preach
Humming and hand clapping from the choir

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not happy about status quo for next year. Very hard to stay positive. I am still disappointed about how our season ended.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually what I would do.
This team has some great players who are aging(TSmith,Martin. Zeke), and some great young cornerstones(Micah, Lamb, Diggs). There will need to be a cap purge in a couple of years either way. This team was close. Push some money back, fill the holes(both lines), and go for it in a 2 year window. Then have a mass exodus, clear the cap and build around the young stars
Cowboys need to continue building around Parsons and Diggs. I think you resign Gregory and Kearse and draft defenders. I really like Joseph and Cox as players that will come up huge in 2022. It would be very tempting to draft OL at 24 though. Kenyon Green and that Boston College guard Zion Johnson look like players. Then you got Linderbaum and Penning who could be there. If you want to upgrade OL this would be the draft to do it. A guy like Kenyon Green would help the running game. Green is a beast

Here would be my ideal starting 5

Smith
Kenyon Green
Biadz, although Farniok is on my radar
Martin
Collins

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need to continue building around Parsons and Diggs. I think you resign Gregory and Kearse and draft defenders. I really like Joseph and Cox as players that will come up huge in 2022. It would be very tempting to draft OL at 24 though. Kenyon Green and that Boston College guard Zion Johnson look like players. Then you got Linderbaum and Penning who could be there. If you want to upgrade OL this would be the draft to do it. A guy like Kenyon Green would help the running game. Green is a beast

Here would be my ideal starting 5

Smith
Kenyon Green
Biadz, although Farniok is on my radar
Martin
Collins
Last I saw on TV. They had us taking Green at 24 as well.