• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS - Week 5

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR, bonus points for TDs over 40 yards. 1/50 return yards.

Need 2 RBs and a flex.

James Conner vs Balt - The injury, matchup, and usage of Samuels scares me
Marlon Mack @ KC - Injury concerns me, but coach said he could have gone back in. Good matchup if they can keep it close, but if they get behind big, they will abandon the run and play Hines more, imo.
Fournette @ Carolina - Seems like a safe plug and play RB2 right now.
Devonta Freeman @ Houston - Who knows with this guy?
DJ Moore vs Jax - Has had 7 targets since the QB change.
Alshon Jeffery vs NYJ - Played Thursday, so he has more time to rest the injury and has a juicy matchup

I had to (well, turns out I didn't HAVE to, but I did) drop Jaylen Samuels to field a full lineup last week. I plan on trying to get him back, so if Conner is out, I feel like he is a slam dunk to start.

Been trying to trade some of my depth for a stud RB, but haven't had much luck yet.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same league for QB...

Rivers vs Denver
Goff @ Seattle

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack, Fournette, Jeffrey, Rivers

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point in the week, I think you ink in Fourney at RB1, pencil in Conner at RB2, Ravens D isnt a matchup to be feared this year. It may not be a great matchup, but it ain't a negative one either (IF you get Samuels back, and if Conner is out, yes, you start him). And at flex, I'm penciling in Mack, until he's ruled out, and if he's out, I'm going Jeffrey.
At QB I'm going Goff. Chargers D, Denver's O, the return of Gordon, Rivers may not need to do much more than a decent 200+ day, wouldn't even project a score. No matter what, Goff will have to throw, and have to throw often, if the Rams expect to do anything vs the Seachickens. Even the D is letting them down, forcing even more passing

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette, Conner, Jeffrey, Rivers

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette, Conner , Mack Goff

I’m taking all rbs

Side note anyone worried about desaun watson

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need 2 RBs and a flex.

Marlon Mack @ KC - Injury concerns me, but coach said he could have gone back in. Good matchup if they can keep it close, but if they get behind big, they will abandon the run and play Hines more, imo.
Alshon Jeffery vs NYJ - Played Thursday, so he has more time to rest the injury and has a juicy matchup

I had to (well, turns out I didn't HAVE to, but I did) drop Jaylen Samuels to field a full lineup last week. I plan on trying to get him back, so if Conner is out, I feel like he is a slam dunk to start.

Been trying to trade some of my depth for a stud RB, but haven't had much luck yet.

Mack, Fournette and Jeffrey. I am going to take Goff, I think the SEA-LAR game could be a shootout.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

1 RB and 1 Flex

Joe Mixon vs ARI
DJ Moore vs JAX
Sony Michel vs @WAS
Josh Gordon @WAS

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering on countering this trade offer though.

I receive:
Cooks
Aaron Jones
Vance McDonald

He receives:
Kittle
Mixon

I'm thinking of countering...he also has Hockenson at TE and I also have Delanie Walker on my bench.

This is a PPR league, if you want to know rosters I will post just didn't want it to be a very long post.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

1 RB and 1 Flex

Joe Mixon vs ARI
DJ Moore vs JAX
Sony Michel vs @WAS
Josh Gordon @WAS
Mixon and Gordon, I guess. Michel is very inconsistent and DJ Moore hasn't been getting many targets with Allen at the helm so far.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

1 RB and 1 Flex

Joe Mixon vs ARI
DJ Moore vs JAX
Sony Michel vs @WAS
Josh Gordon @WAS
Mixon and Gordon, I guess. Michel is very inconsistent and DJ Moore hasn't been getting many targets with Allen at the helm so far.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I receive:
Cooks
Aaron Jones
Vance McDonald

He receives:
Kittle
Mixon

I'm thinking of countering...he also has Hockenson at TE and I also have Delanie Walker on my bench.

This is a PPR league, if you want to know rosters I will post just didn't want it to be a very long post.
Yeah, post the rosters. Kinda tough to help you with a counter if we don't know who we're working with.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette, Conner , Mack Goff

I’m taking all rbs

Side note anyone worried about desaun watson

if you are referring to the Deshaun Watson that I took with my 2nd round pick in a super flex dynasty, after taking Hopkins in the 1st, than yes, I am definitely concerned that he's looked like trash the last 2 weeks!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes that guy im thinking of trading him, i had him paired with mahomie in 2 a 2qb league, thought i was gold, looked like it week 1
if you are referring to the Deshaun Watson that I took with my 2nd round pick in a super flex dynasty, after taking Hopkins in the 1st, than yes, I am definitely concerned that he's looked like trash the last 2 weeks!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

1 RB and 1 Flex

Joe Mixon vs ARI
DJ Moore vs JAX
Sony Michel vs @WAS
Josh Gordon @WAS

I receive:
Cooks
Aaron Jones
Vance McDonald

He receives:
Kittle
Mixon

Mixon and Gordon

And I wouldn't do the deal for McDonald. I'd sub him out if I could. For one, he's banged up and secondly, I don't trust the Steelers passing game with Mason Rudolph. Those reasons tank McDonald's value for me. Jones for Mixon is a wash but you would have the benefit of getting Cooks. If you're in need of WRs, it might be worth it to lose Kittle for that upgrade. Kittle has been consistent with targets and yards, but he hasn't scored yet. You figure that will change but if you can get a decent enough replace at TE, Cooks would make up for the loss and put you ahead.

Imo, it really matters how desperate you are for WRs. If you need some, it's probably worth it to work out some kind of deal. If not, Kittle's PPR value is more valuable to you. (FWIW, if you do need WRs, I'd check waivers first. Like Golden Tate or something)

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need 2 RBs and a flex.

Fournette for sure. Conner and Mack if they're healthy. Probably Jeffery next for me in a PPR.

Same league for QB...

Rivers vs Denver
Goff @ Seattle

LA vs. Sea were both shootouts last year. Goff.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, post the rosters. Kinda tough to help you with a counter if we don't know who we're working with.

Mixon and Gordon

And I wouldn't do the deal for McDonald. I'd sub him out if I could. For one, he's banged up and secondly, I don't trust the Steelers passing game with Mason Rudolph. Those reasons tank McDonald's value for me. Jones for Mixon is a wash but you would have the benefit of getting Cooks. If you're in need of WRs, it might be worth it to lose Kittle for that upgrade. Kittle has been consistent with targets and yards, but he hasn't scored yet. You figure that will change but if you can get a decent enough replace at TE, Cooks would make up for the loss and put you ahead.

Imo, it really matters how desperate you are for WRs. If you need some, it's probably worth it to work out some kind of deal. If not, Kittle's PPR value is more valuable to you. (FWIW, if you do need WRs, I'd check waivers first. Like Golden Tate or something)

His roster (only interested in RB/WR/TE):

Lockett
Cooks
Chubb
Aaron Jones
Hockenson
Juju
McDonald
Phillip Lindsay
Marvin Jones Jr.

My roster:

Edelman
Boyd
Zeke
Ingram
Kittle
Mixon
McLaurin
Delanie Walker
Hardman
Kirk
James White

I was considering countering with at least Hock instead of McDonald...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His roster (only interested in RB/WR/TE):

Lockett
Cooks
Chubb
Aaron Jones
Hockenson
Juju
McDonald
Phillip Lindsay
Marvin Jones Jr.

My roster:

Edelman
Boyd
Zeke
Ingram
Kittle
Mixon
McLaurin
Delanie Walker
Hardman
Kirk
James White

I was considering countering with at least Hock instead of McDonald...

Seeing your roster, honestly, I'd stay with what you've got. Your team looks fairly strong, stronger than his imo. I think your WRs are good enough to make it work. Not worth parting with Kittle imo