• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT to play UNCC in 2019

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know you're not THAT stupid.
And what are you talking about with the "no direction" shit? It's the OP that had no direction. Reading comprehension, dude. Again, this is why you are pointless.

Again diverting the topic and pretending that you actually know what you're talking about by insulting me. It works so well...:rolleyes: (oh look I'm using an icon that rolls its eyes to meet your posting guidelines).

Also, I don't understand why I'm supposed to assume this is your style of posting. I had to read that from a Boise fan, rather than you on this thread. So because I don't check out other teams sites, I'm automatically a troll for not knowing that you are a jackass poster that people tolerate?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I missed some major drama last night. Let's all just drop it. While I appreciate your humor 24/7, I think it is safe to say that if you don't have anything intelligent and not disrespectful to add to the VT board then you should probably just stay away. I would say that losing to JMU is quite a sore spot with us diehards, and I am sure you can go back in time and find a few games that SC lost to an inferior team and want to puke while thinking about it. Your rep shows that you do have some knowledge to contribute so if you want to join in, come with some of that. Lets leave out the ugliness, as harmless as you mean for it to be. If we wanted that, we can go to ESPN and the other sites for that.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys! hows it going? everyone have a good weekend??

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again diverting the topic and pretending that you actually know what you're talking about by insulting me. It works so well...:rolleyes: (oh look I'm using an icon that rolls its eyes to meet your posting guidelines).

Also, I don't understand why I'm supposed to assume this is your style of posting. I had to read that from a Boise fan, rather than you on this thread. So because I don't check out other teams sites, I'm automatically a troll for not knowing that you are a jackass poster that people tolerate?

It's easy to insult you because you you won't read the thread to see the previous discussion (or you just don't comprehend well, as in the case of not understanding why I sent you to post #25 in regard to your question about expectations). I've already pointed out repeated cases of you not heeding what's going on. You simply don't absorb information well. I don't like insulting you, but I'm not going to hold your hand and guide you to all the answers that are already there, and I AM going to return the insults you make towards me.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I missed some major drama last night. Let's all just drop it. While I appreciate your humor 24/7, I think it is safe to say that if you don't have anything intelligent and not disrespectful to add to the VT board then you should probably just stay away. I would say that losing to JMU is quite a sore spot with us diehards, and I am sure you can go back in time and find a few games that SC lost to an inferior team and want to puke while thinking about it. Your rep shows that you do have some knowledge to contribute so if you want to join in, come with some of that. Lets leave out the ugliness, as harmless as you mean for it to be. If we wanted that, we can go to ESPN and the other sites for that.

Don't worry, sparks. Now that I know the tenor of this board I'll certainly be avoiding it, at least once these guys stop trolling me on this thread. They keep inviting me back with insults, and by nature I'll continue to respond to that.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's easy to insult you because you you won't read the thread to see the previous discussion (or you just don't comprehend well, as in the case of not understanding why I sent you to post #25 in regard to your question about expectations). I've already pointed out repeated cases of you not heeding what's going on. You simply don't absorb information well. I don't like insulting you, but I'm not going to hold your hand and guide you to all the answers that are already there, and I AM going to return the insults you make towards me.

I'm through with this mess you've caused. I've tried to play your games and even brought to your attention the posts of wisdom (the all empowering #25 post), but you continue to say that my reading comprehension is lacking, which I find hard to believe considering all the education I've been paying for (may have to alert my bursars office that I want my money back).

So since I'm just too slow for your rapist wit, I bid you a good day.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm through with this mess you've caused. I've tried to play your games and even brought to your attention the posts of wisdom (the all empowering #25 post), but you continue to say that my reading comprehension is lacking, which I find hard to believe considering all the education I've been paying for (may have to alert my bursars office that I want my money back).

So since I'm just too slow for your rapist wit, I bid you a good day.

Good day, sir. I hope the weather is as nice where you are as it is here today.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess with Shane being recruiting coordinator at USC, things have really taken a turn for the worse for you Cocks. This is probably my fault I was giving him a hard time with the threat of Little Beamer leaving on his board. What can I say, sometimes I like to have fun at the expense of other people - in a light hearted way of course...

Gamecocks score big with Lattimore pledge - SEC Blog - ESPN

(Kind of interesting how the following season you magically win your division)

==================
Plain coincidence I tell ya!

Jadeveon Clowney commits to South Carolina - ESPN