• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT to play UNCC in 2019

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hey 24-7, how is that bcs bow...never mind......

It was actually the chick-fil-a bowl, remember they bea.....uh, uh, oh yeah never mind...

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! As if ANY amount of needling could bother a lifetime Gamecock...

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ever a picture summed up real life, this is it. LOL.

071020093108620clemsonsouthcarolina.jpeg

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just took a dump. It's won as many SEC championships as South Carolina.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte could easily be FBS by then, the Sun Belt will take them because the SEC will raid the Sun Belt to become the best conference again, because the Sun Belt will take over.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ever a picture summed up real life, this is it. LOL.

071020093108620clemsonsouthcarolina.jpeg

Yes, Clemson's classlessness is made quite clear in that one. LOL @ those mid-major ACC pussies, they haven't beaten us in years!

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just took a dump. It's won as many SEC championships as South Carolina.

Past talking is applicable here? Cool.

I just took a piss.
Just like the one the Gamecocks took on VT the last 6 times they played them.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Clemson's classlessness is made quite clear in that one. LOL @ those mid-major ACC pussies, they haven't beaten us in years!

Yes, because two wins make up for a century-plus of pwnage. LOL. Win 23 straight more and the series will be even.
And I wouldn't make fun of the ACC considering South Carolina won one freaking league title in their two-decades plus in it. And that was without Florida State, Miami or VT. Actually, Clemson was the ONLY team worth a damn in those days. Nice try though.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Past talking is applicable here? Cool.

I just took a piss.
Just like the one the Gamecocks took on VT the last 6 times they played them.

I wasn't talking about the past. The SEC drought is still ongoing, last time I checked. Maybe if everbody but Kentucky and Vandy left you could win one.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about the past. The SEC drought is still ongoing, last time I checked. Maybe if everbody but Kentucky and Vandy left you could win one.

Last time I checked VT has no SEC championships, and considering your losing record to Kentucky (6-11, even worse pct. than ours vs. Clemson), I guess you wouldn't even be winning any unless even they were gone. But you've got Vandy's number at 6-3, I'll give you that (of course, not nearly as much as we do at 16-4).

It would take at least 4 straight wins for VT to make up for a century of ownage at the hands of USC. Yes, we own you, as much as that hurts.

And LOL @ VT's 12-17 record vs. Clemson (barely better pct. than ours) even AFTER beating them 5 in a row!!

LOL @ the sensitivity of you VT guys!!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Last time I checked VT has no SEC championships, and considering your losing record to Kentucky (6-11, even worse pct. than ours vs. Clemson), I guess you wouldn't even be winning any unless even they were gone. But you've got Vandy's number at 6-3, I'll give you that (of course, not nearly as much as we do at 16-4).

It would take at least 4 straight wins for VT to make up for a century of ownage at the hands of USC. Yes, we own you, as much as that hurts.

And LOL @ VT's 12-17 record vs. Clemson (barely better pct. than ours) even AFTER beating them 5 in a row!!

LOL @ the sensitivity of you VT guys!!

ah:-( it sounds like we've upset the gamecrotch girl. Have your mommy give me a call (she got my #) and we will apologize.

btw: you had to get a beamer on your staff to even be considered relevant when he gone (after the upcoming season) USC-E will fade back into the closet.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah:-( it sounds like we've upset the gamecrotch girl. Have your mommy give me a call (she got my #) and we will apologize.

btw: you had to get a beamer on your staff to even be considered relevant when he gone (after the upcoming season) USC-E will fade back into the closet.

:eek::eek: I have NEVER had Shane on my staff, nor did I have any idea that he was out of the closet!
But considering he coaches special teams and we have nearly the worst in the league (haven't had a return for TD in 8 years), I doubt we'd miss him that much if he left.

And LOL at the notion of upsetting me. I'm a Gamecock, I cannot be upset. But you guys get seriously out-of-sorts when someone says JMU, lashing out like a drunk with Tourette Syndrome.

And if you're doing my mom, well, that would be a good fit for you I guess. She's 65, way overweight and lives in the crazy house. Go get it, boy!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad your Gamecocks had the Hokies number back in the super early 90s, whoopdy who gives a fuck...

Look, you can keep talking about the past, but ask a Clemson fan (probably your boss) how they feel about the Hokies considering the fact we have smoked them the last four times we played them. Their last win against the Hokies was when George H.W. Bush was in office, two years before the last time you guys have beaten us.

I mean, can we put a statute of limitations on shit talk. If you were not old enough to drive at the tie, you can't really talk much shit.

I mean according to your logic, we OWN your other school, Texas, with a win in 1995.

Go shit talk somewhere else. This board is not the place for it. Go to the main board and have your verbal justification for an average at best team there....

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:eek::eek: I have NEVER had Shane on my staff, nor did I have any idea that he was out of the closet!
But considering he coaches special teams and we have nearly the worst in the league (haven't had a return for TD in 8 years), I doubt we'd miss him that much if he left.

And LOL at the notion of upsetting me. I'm a Gamecock, I cannot be upset. But you guys get seriously out-of-sorts when someone says JMU, lashing out like a drunk with Tourette Syndrome.

And if you're doing my mom, well, that would be a good fit for you I guess. She's 65, way overweight and lives in the crazy house. Go get it, boy!

Shane Beamer is also your cornerbacks coach and recruiting coordinator....jesus do I KNOW more about your joke team than you.....and you write a blog :L:rolleyes:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad your Gamecocks had the Hokies number back in the super early 90s, whoopdy who gives a fuck...

Look, you can keep talking about the past, but ask a Clemson fan (probably your boss) how they feel about the Hokies considering the fact we have smoked them the last four times we played them. Their last win against the Hokies was when George H.W. Bush was in office, two years before the last time you guys have beaten us.

I mean, can we put a statute of limitations on shit talk. If you were not old enough to drive at the tie, you can't really talk much shit.

I mean according to your logic, we OWN your other school, Texas, with a win in 1995.

Go shit talk somewhere else. This board is not the place for it. Go to the main board and have your verbal justification for an average at best team there....

LOL! You guys really are sore! I equate UNCC to JMU and you go completely insane!
BTW, I could drive, I don't really have a boss, and you guys are the ones who keep introducing the past so I run with it to make fun of your empty insults. Get over it! You lost to a nobody! Take it like a Gamecock, not a pussy (or Tiger). That shit happens! If you let it hang around too long you'll end up needing medication for depression or something.
If you don't want someone here shit talking, then don't start talking shit.

And of course I know Beamer's duties (and he is a fine recruiter), but clearly the rules of shit talking in this thread include cherry picking and/or discounting other obvious data. I'm just following your lead (not you personally, but these other butt-sore guys who started all the crying). I'm just having a big LOL myself at this point just watching them meltdown.

And we own Texas too, 1951. And Notre Dame, and Southern Cal, and Ohio State... and VT, of course.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, now I see it was you (46n2) that started the shit talk with the BCS comment that had nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. The others jumped in afterwards.
:rolleyes: