• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT to play UNCC in 2019

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My grad school mentor once said "You never lose an argument if you're allowed to make up the definitions."

Scheduling of OOC opponents is a hot topic for debate in general these days, and as an SEC school fan (the conference most often maligned for it) I find the topic of interest to me beyond my own team, which is why I visited the thread when I saw it on the list. If you can't understand that, I'm surprised. I didn't even open the VT team board at all, just the thread on the main list.
As for knowing what was coming next, I must say I had no idea of the level of emotional overreaction that would occur from you guys. If anything, I expected a facepalm or a frown and then a continuance on the topic. You guys decided you'd rather troll me than speak on your own topic, though that is understandable as it is one of the weakest possible scheduling acts ever, considering UNCC is not even a team yet.
Again, I refuse to believe you are unable to see this connection. You are just being a little pest/antagonist/whatever.

Wrong yet again. See post #25. This is why I'm not bothering much with you.

What exactly am I supposed to take away from post #25? It's a flame attempt when you say "it is one of the weakest possible scheduling acts ever, considering UNCC is not even a team yet". Is that the direction you tried to get to after "JMU..."?

Clearly you came to a thread that said VT to play UNCC in 2019 and thought it'd be funny to be a dick and post about JMU. If that was the case, why not post a smiley face so we know that. If you want us to post a facepalm as an appropriate response maybe you should follow your own guidelines to posting.

I mean you say this:

That's funny!! I tried to begin the discussion on the actual topic advertised and you guys immediately went elsewhere. To not see that is to be blind, dude. It's plain as day.

And I just trashed USC basketball on my blog after one of our most ridiculous games ever yesterday. Do feel free to visit.

What was the topic advertised that warranted you to include JMU?

You'll probably now say I'm blind instead of calling me a noob because you have no response.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly am I supposed to take away from post #25? It's a flame attempt when you say "it is one of the weakest possible scheduling acts ever, considering UNCC is not even a team yet". Is that the direction you tried to get to after "JMU..."?

Clearly you came to a thread that said VT to play UNCC in 2019 and thought it'd be funny to be a dick and post about JMU. If that was the case, why not post a smiley face so we know that. If you want us to post a facepalm as an appropriate response maybe you should follow your own guidelines to posting.

I mean you say this:

What was the topic advertised that warranted you to include JMU?

You'll probably now say I'm blind instead of calling me a noob because you have no response.

Yet again, all this has been discussed clearly. Has all this just gone over your head? I've been extremely clear on everything you mention here. I'm not going to repeat myself or dig up the posts over and over again just to keep you up to speed, dude. Sorry.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, let me interject here. I probably should have said more than just "interesting" with my original post, but was in a hurry at the time.
I thought it was interesting for a couple of reasons. One, because UNCC has a football program now. Two, because it just opens more opportunities for us in the state of North Carolina in regards to recruiting. Three, there have been some "interesting" names tossed about as a head coach, one being "Chucky the Chest," or Chuck Amato for those unfamiliar with that monikor.

I think we've all gotten a little bent out of shape about it, no matter who may have been in the wrong. I think I've been able to bury the hatchet personally with 24/7 now. Yes, things have been said and feathers ruffled. But I'd at least like to extend the olive branch and see if we can all just sort of put this behind us and move on.

Hey, at least we have the Beamer family in common.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet again, all this has been discussed clearly. Has all this just gone over your head? I've been extremely clear on everything you mention here. I'm not going to repeat myself or dig up the posts over and over again just to keep you up to speed, dude. Sorry.

No you haven't, actually.

Esse >>> 24-7 and it is not even close in this debate. This is why 247 resorts to insults and acting too smart for the room. How predictably dull.....

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Esse >>> 24-7 and it is not even close in this debate. This is why 247 resorts to insults and acting too smart for the room. How predictably dull.....

LOL @ your obvious trolling.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what wasn't covered? The question regarding a smiley face? That's all I see that hasn't been specifically dealt with. No need for a smiley in this case.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, let me interject here. I probably should have said more than just "interesting" with my original post, but was in a hurry at the time.
I thought it was interesting for a couple of reasons. One, because UNCC has a football program now. Two, because it just opens more opportunities for us in the state of North Carolina in regards to recruiting. Three, there have been some "interesting" names tossed about as a head coach, one being "Chucky the Chest," or Chuck Amato for those unfamiliar with that monikor.

I think we've all gotten a little bent out of shape about it, no matter who may have been in the wrong. I think I've been able to bury the hatchet personally with 24/7 now. Yes, things have been said and feathers ruffled. But I'd at least like to extend the olive branch and see if we can all just sort of put this behind us and move on.

Hey, at least we have the Beamer family in common.

Ahem, guys, CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG????????????

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And what wasn't covered? The question regarding a smiley face? That's all I see that hasn't been specifically dealt with. No need for a smiley in this case.

You've covered nothing I've asked. Instead, you tell me you're not going to cover the topic again, although you bring up new topics, like the fact there was no direction to your original post, but you still expect us to respond in a civil manner with facepalms, but its ok for you to respond with insults and no facepalms.

I'll help you out. You're entire presence in this thread has been one big :L

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Clemson going to get clowney? The tigers fans over at the espn-acc board say that academically south Carolina is inferior to Clemson and that is why clowney is headed to Columbia. I find it funny that Clemson is claiming academic superiority over SC? What say you?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahem, guys, CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG????????????

We're cool, poop. The other guys are still trolling me, but they've pretty much run out of viable angles so they're in dull repeat mode. I can't see it going much further.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
well i see this got ugly.

FWIW: sorry to the USC-E fellow for the shot @ your mother, but you did say that we were too sensitive so you cant bitch about that too much.

Also as VT fans most of us own the fact that JMU beat us, its one of those things we arent proud of but cant change so we live with it. Just didnt take kindly to an "outta the blue" poster trolling about it.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've covered nothing I've asked. Instead, you tell me you're not going to cover the topic again, although you bring up new topics, like the fact there was no direction to your original post, but you still expect us to respond in a civil manner with facepalms, but its ok for you to respond with insults and no facepalms.

I'll help you out. You're entire presence in this thread has been one big :L

I know you're not THAT stupid.
And what are you talking about with the "no direction" shit? It's the OP that had no direction. Reading comprehension, dude. Again, this is why you are pointless.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i see this got ugly.

FWIW: sorry to the USC-E fellow for the shot @ your mother, but you did say that we were too sensitive so you cant bitch about that too much.

Also as VT fans most of us own the fact that JMU beat us, its one of those things we arent proud of but cant change so we live with it. Just didnt take kindly to an "outta the blue" poster trolling about it.

I don't mind the shot at my mother at all. Not an issue.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least I tried to make peace.:eek:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Clemson going to get clowney? The tigers fans over at the espn-acc board say that academically south Carolina is inferior to Clemson and that is why clowney is headed to Columbia. I find it funny that Clemson is claiming academic superiority over SC? What say you?

I don't know how Clemson and USC rank academically vs. each other. I know the USC Honors College is highly rated (equated with Ivy League while I was there), but I seriously doubt Clowney will be in that program.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very respectable. I'm glad you visited my thread to extend a hand.
These guys evidently just like to troll.

These are all great guys here and bring a lot to the board. In all fairness, the VT board is our little haven and unlike the Brasky boards, we aren't used to non-Hokies coming to visit.
So when the JMU post came, we were all probably a bit surprised and taken back a little, I think. And I contributed to that escalating from the start. I know you like to stir things up a bit, so I was just playing along...and it just kind of went downhill from there. So again, I apologize for taking the ball and rolling with it. I don't think anybody here truly meant anything...we were just playing along.
So, let's all just try to put this behind us and go back to having fun and posting good info. That's what makes this website so great anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are all great guys here and bring a lot to the board. In all fairness, the VT board is our little haven and unlike the Brasky boards, we aren't used to non-Hokies coming to visit.
So when the JMU post came, we were all probably a bit surprised and taken back a little, I think. And I contributed to that escalating from the start. I know you like to stir things up a bit, so I was just playing along...and it just kind of went downhill from there. So again, I apologize for taking the ball and rolling with it. I don't think anybody here truly meant anything...we were just playing along.
So, let's all just try to put this behind us and go back to having fun and posting good info. That's what makes this website so great anyway.

You read that off the teleprompter!