• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT to play UNCC in 2019

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're displaying the knee-jerk assumptions of life on a typical message board. SportsHoopla is generally a very friendly and playful place, with a familial feel to it. You've jumped in like a thug in a parking lot, elevating a discussion to an ugly event by throwing punches in mindless support of your gang, ignoring the rational debate because you don't want to listen to accept the facts being discussed.
As for name calling, that began in post #14 with hunzworth. Like I said, it is very clear who has been stirring this one up, you all just refuse to accept your own paranoid behavior.

What exactly have you brought to this discussion???? Zippy. Now just go talk to the SC or Clemson fans you have brought here or go ask for more hits to your blog on the main board.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly have you brought to this discussion???? Zippy. Now just go talk to the SC or Clemson fans you have brought here or go ask for more hits to your blog on the main board.

That's funny!! I tried to begin the discussion on the actual topic advertised and you guys immediately went elsewhere. To not see that is to be blind, dude. It's plain as day.

And I just trashed USC basketball on my blog after one of our most ridiculous games ever yesterday. Do feel free to visit.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's funny!! I tried to begin the discussion on the actual topic advertised and you guys immediately went elsewhere. To not see that is to be blind, dude. It's plain as day.

And I just trashed USC basketball on my blog after one of our most ridiculous games ever yesterday. Do feel free to visit.

What direction did you expect "JMU..." to take us?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this should be good......

What deep and thought provoking point were you making with such a fantastically complex comment.

Geez, guys, are you really this pitiful? It goes something like this:
"Don't overlook them just because they are a new lower division school. Anything can happen, as you well know."

Is that REALLY so hard for you to comprehend?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were in a bar acting like this, chances are you're going to get hit. Just saying.

I like how I'm a noob, even though I've been here since May. Yet you continue to through out name-calling because you think it helps prove your point by dismissing my perspective.

What debate were you adding to this debate by posting "JMU..."? There is not added value to your post, just the knee-jerk reactions you were hoping for.

Notice I'm not defending anyone here either, just pointing out that you should have expect this kind of reaction. I'm not coming to the defense of the mob, nor calling you names, just pointing out that your posts have ruined this topic. Yet, I'm sure you'll call me some name that is witty and clever like noob or asshole.

Sounds like you've not read the thread. This was all discussed with 46n2. That's why I'm dismissing you. Educate yourself on the discussion before entering.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were in a bar acting like this, chances are you're going to get hit. Just saying.

YES! Dumb savages would want to fight me because they would not be able to see their error, nor would they admit it. They'd just get pissed and act like animals. EXACTLY!!

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
YES! Dumb savages would want to fight me because they would not be able to see their error, nor would they admit it. They'd just get pissed and act like animals. EXACTLY!!

Or dogs who bark a little too often are going to get bit because of pure annoyance.

Sounds like you've not read the thread. This was all discussed with 46n2. That's why I'm dismissing you. Educate yourself on the discussion before entering.

Clearly you have not discussed it very well since you and 46 are still going back and forth. So since 46 and I are a bit slow, would you care to enlighten us with your endless wisdom.

Geez, guys, are you really this pitiful? It goes something like this:
"Don't overlook them just because they are a new lower division school. Anything can happen, as you well know."

Is that REALLY so hard for you to comprehend?

Yes it is hard to comprehend because you were the second poster. The first post had a link and said "interesting". That's it.

So you thought I'll respond with "JMU..." and everyone will see that I was trying to tell people to not "overlook them just because they are a new lower division school. Anything can happen, as you well know." If this was your intent, then why not say it. It's a lot easier to interpret than just "JMU..." where people are going to take offense.

Regardless, from the first post, there is no implication that he was trying to overlook UNCC. He was just posting a link that he found interesting. Bringing up JMU had no merit yet, unless it was a shot.

And instead of you explaining that we should not overlook them, all you post is "JMU..." because it was a clear attempt to rile up some people. Now you don't want to look like an idiot because you're on this forum alot so you're backtracking and don't want to come across as a drive by poster.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP said "interesting".

Now....I was not an English major but I do not find anything in That post That indicates anybody looking over anyone.

It's the start of a discussion, man. It wasn't a direct question to answer and it didn't have a specific direction. It was an interesting piece of news regarding scheduling a lower division team, put there, I assume, to provoke conversation related to it, and my comment was related to it. You don't have to be an English major to see the relevance.
Or hell, maybe you do after all, judging by the responses of all the non-English majors here.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's the start of a discussion, man. It wasn't a direct question to answer and it didn't have a specific direction. It was an interesting piece of news regarding scheduling a lower division team, put there, I assume, to provoke conversation related to it, and my comment was related to it. You don't have to be an English major to see the relevance.
Or hell, maybe you do after all, judging by the responses of all the non-English majors here.

So now it doesn't have a direction. Are you really that surprised people were adamantly opposed to what you said? Is that the kind of discussion you're going for?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or dogs who bark a little too often are going to get bit because of pure annoyance.

Clearly you have not discussed it very well since you and 46 are still going back and forth. So since 46 and I are a bit slow, would you care to enlighten us with your endless wisdom.

Yes it is hard to comprehend because you were the second poster. The first post had a link and said "interesting". That's it.

So you thought I'll respond with "JMU..." and everyone will see that I was trying to tell people to not "overlook them just because they are a new lower division school. Anything can happen, as you well know." If this was your intent, then why not say it. It's a lot easier to interpret than just "JMU..." where people are going to take offense.

Regardless, from the first post, there is no implication that he was trying to overlook UNCC. He was just posting a link that he found interesting. Bringing up JMU had no merit yet, unless it was a shot.

And instead of you explaining that we should not overlook them, all you post is "JMU..." because it was a clear attempt to rile up some people. Now you don't want to look like an idiot because you're on this forum alot so you're backtracking and don't want to come across as a drive by poster.

Wow. You're just blind. It would take too many words to point out the absurdities in those statements. Sorry, dude. At least 46n2 adjusts his comments to the actual flow of thoughts here. You're two steps behind the conversation.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it doesn't have a direction. Are you really that surprised people were adamantly opposed to what you said? Is that the kind of discussion you're going for?

Already discussed.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Already discussed.

No it hasn't. 46 and I are basically asking the same questions simultaneously and you are just ignoring me because you have no point now. First you have a direction with you original post and now you don't have a direction. This is completely new to the thread, so let us discuss in detail.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is really entertaining

but this is all really a misunderstanding

the VT fans while they have been here for awile

they haven't been to many of the other boards

thus they don't know of 24/7s humor and that half his posts are intended as just a good joke with a laugh or two.

BTW Ghost deleted my LOL@ Golden State thread on the Golden State Warriors thread because apparently we're about to get an influx of them.

they also don't know of the humor used and it could create something like this.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it hasn't. 46 and I are basically asking the same questions simultaneously and you are just ignoring me because you have no point now. First you have a direction with you original post and now you don't have a direction. This is completely new to the thread, so let us discuss in detail.

Wrong yet again. See post #25. This is why I'm not bothering much with you.