• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
just seeing Holmes say that Ohio State and FSU now stand out over all the other schools, Kentavius Street now favoring Clemson and FSU and dropping out of the running for players like Elijah Hood kinda gives me that impression

BeachNHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just seeing Holmes say that Ohio State and FSU now stand out over all the other schools, Kentavius Street now favoring Clemson and FSU and dropping out of the running for players like Elijah Hood kinda gives me that impression

It is just the tides of recruiting. We are still a year away from sigining day and a lot can change in that time. These guys will get to enjoy themselves during that time and the ones that want to go to VT will.

Elijah Hood wasn't going to VT anyway. He is a devout Catholic and will end up at Notre Dame.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah .. we were never in it with hood. Not concerned with running backs though if we offer another, I could see us offering lowe (though he might come as a walk-on anyhow).. Holmes is still a vt fan ...christian miller committed to florida today btw.. Will update the board when I think about it...its been asked a bzillion times but what's up with kinlaw? Seems. Toreally want an offer

BeachNHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah .. we were never in it with hood. Not concerned with running backs though if we offer another, I could see us offering lowe (though he might come as a walk-on anyhow).. Holmes is still a vt fan ...christian miller committed to florida today btw.. Will update the board when I think about it...its been asked a bzillion times but what's up with kinlaw? Seems. Toreally want an offer

I really like watching Kinlaw run the ball, his vision reminds me of Ru. I think Marshawn and him would be good complements to each other in terms of their running styles.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why the hell did marshawn Williams decommit?!?! And he's transferring from Hampton high???... The F?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a rumor for now, btw. Nobody I trust can confirm it.

Looks like it is posted on VTscoop.

Hopefully he is just unhappy with them dropping Newsome, is opening up his recruitment, and VT can re-develop a good relationship and get him back on board. Would really love to keep him. I like him better than DH, who IMO is a huge ??? right now in his recruitment.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Williams have a friend who posts on here? The guy who links all the videos?

HokieNut20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just texted HokieHave and said he had not decommitted but did confirm transfer of high schools

HokieNut20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so how is opening up recruiting different from decommitting.....I mean in earnest aren't you technically decommitting from them until you evaluate everything and decide if you really want to commit to that school?