• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Video: Drunk Female Alabama Fan Attacks, Tries to Bodyslam Oklahoma Fan at Sugar Bowl

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that in the interview he says if a fight starts out its not going to be up in here territory. This is a guy among all his friends and he wouldnt venture up into another group, but she clearly had no problem taking it to him and his group in their territory. One or both of them has a vagina, she has an excuse for having one, he is just to scared to admit he has one...or is one.

Got to say all the videos and pics of her makes me think i would like to tangle with that one, she would be a handful in the sack.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pritchett1.png

Why did you paste the doctored version?

crazybamawoman.jpg

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a gf in H.S. that was athletic, trained with weights and had a temper. She'd punch, not slap. I'd have to grab her arms and restrain her to make her stop. Can't hit a woman afterall.....even if they're in shape and the aggressor. Its a no win scenario for a guy. He either allows the woman to wail on him or he defends himself and is labeled a pvssy. Not saying the OU dude is innocent. Sounds like there was some trash talking that escalated. Her hubby should've controlled her better. My wife is Irish, so I have to do that regularly. :L From the OU dudes account, she called and apologized to him. Not sure when she got his digits.....was it before or after the kicking? :lol:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was nice of those guys not to retaliate and knock her ass out or slam her to the ground or bang her head off a chair, or some stupid shit.
They handled it pretty good.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this video is out and come to find out.. my buddies friend is in the video. You know the guy in the long sleeve gray shirt just trying to watch the game that she hurdles and just throws his hands up and is like wtf?. He threw up his hands and first and was like "WTF", then grabbed her legs when she started kicking. He doesn't know the guy's in front of him but stated that they were cheering for OU, nothing to disrespectful. Just going ballistic when OU made a great play like a sack or a turnover or a stop. It happened when OU held Bama on 3rd and long in the 3rd quarter.

He said that chick was hammered drunk and was slurring whatever she said. She sat in a Bama group and whenever OU fans would cheer she would take it personal. Like Alabama's player's were her actual kids. She yelled across the isle, "you don't talk to AJ that way!", "bama is just toyin' with the Sooners, her boy's are getting ready to knock the shit out of em'" Anyway, he said she blurted out a shitload of odd comments. Like she was the caretaker/bouncer for the Alabama program. No one took her serious because she was so hammered. My buddies friend was pissed though, because the incident disturbed the game.

He was interviewed....another deal that hacked him off a bit is he is a disabled war vet and has neck issues. So when she landed on his neck trying leap over him, he was kinda pissed.

EXCLUSIVE: Fan says flying Bama mom was drunk and acting 'like a monkey that hasn't evolved' - Yellowhammer News

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a gf in H.S. that was athletic, trained with weights and had a temper. She'd punch, not slap. I'd have to grab her arms and restrain her to make her stop. Can't hit a woman afterall.....even if they're in shape and the aggressor. Its a no win scenario for a guy. He either allows the woman to wail on him or he defends himself and is labeled a pvssy. Not saying the OU dude is innocent. Sounds like there was some trash talking that escalated. Her hubby should've controlled her better. My wife is Irish, so I have to do that regularly. :L From the OU dudes account, she called and apologized to him. Not sure when she got his digits.....was it before or after the kicking? :lol:

Like hell. If a woman hits with a closed fist she crosses tthe line of protection of being a woman.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was nice of those guys not to retaliate and knock her ass out or slam her to the ground or bang her head off a chair, or some stupid shit.
They handled it pretty good.

That's exactly what she deserved.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at a Cowboys v Eagles game back in the 90's where something similar happened. Started over a guy who kept standing up in his seat and hitting the people behind him while swinging his rally towel.The guy in this case who did the dive ended up leaving in an ambulance after being slammed against the seatback repeatedly. Crazy momma should count herself lucky she didn't dive into my section. When someone starts assaulting you male or female all bets are off.

Its just a game lady. Seek help. Oh and nice example for your children.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this version :badmin:

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ ya it is, but it should be on every page of this thread. I am addicted to this youtube vid.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that Miley song was made just for this moment....

lmfao

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way off-topic but if that were me, here's what I'd do.

Today
1.) Lose the fuckin glasses
2.) Shave that 13-yr old peach-fuzz shit off my face
3.) Get a fuckin haircut
4.) Stop sitting around on the internet all damn day drinking Cokes and making acne worse

Every damn day for the next 6 months
1.) Get my ass to the beach for running, volleyball, exposure to sun (suntan and get rid of acne)

In six months I'd go from a fat, ugly loser to having booty calls. Guaran-damn-tee ya. :nod:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::lol::laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the headline for this video on Yahoo!

"A drunk Bama fan hurls herself at an Oklahoma fan in a fit of liquid courage."

:pound:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3