• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma fans on the Horrors of LSU fans at the Sugar Bowl

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's too much gold in this to cut and paste.

A sample: Mathew Wittwer, 37, Edmond: “The fans were terrible. A 60-plus-year-old LSU fan threw a glass beer bottle at my buddy, who is 6-2 and a former Marine. Also watched a college kid take a dump in a toilet mounted to a Radio Flyer wagon that had OU painted on it. We witnessed by far more aggression from LSU fans than we had ever experienced anywhere else. I’m all for passionate fans and love a little friendly trash talk, but that experience was awful.”

:dhd:

College Football Playoff: OU fans recall the horrors of LSU fans at the Sugar Bowl

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's too much gold in this to cut and paste.

A sample: Mathew Wittwer, 37, Edmond: “The fans were terrible. A 60-plus-year-old LSU fan threw a glass beer bottle at my buddy, who is 6-2 and a former Marine. Also watched a college kid take a dump in a toilet mounted to a Radio Flyer wagon that had OU painted on it. We witnessed by far more aggression from LSU fans than we had ever experienced anywhere else. I’m all for passionate fans and love a little friendly trash talk, but that experience was awful.”

:dhd:

College Football Playoff: OU fans recall the horrors of LSU fans at the Sugar Bowl
I can’t read the article. Apparently the “Oklahoman” doesn’t like online readers. The shit is blurry.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iu

LSU fans are scrappy...

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet when we play games against teams like Alabama, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Washington, Southern Cal, Army and Ohio State we are treated very well. LSU, Oregon, Colorado, etc. are clueless when it comes to being courteous to their opponents. Even all the rivalry there is between OU and Texas doesn't spoil the overall atmosphere of the games where the fans are giving each other hell but the teams play hard and clean on the field. It all comes down to the class of the programs; some schools have it and some don't.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to games vs Auburn and LSU about 8 months apart. The difference in class between Auburn and the swamp rats from Baton Rouge was palpable.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Clinton, 45, Norman: “Walking in to the lobby of our hotel in the French Quarter after the game, an elderly woman who appeared to be in her 80s welcomed us with the proverbial ‘Tiger bait’ and then actually flipped us the bird. Not the person I expected the middle finger from, but we all learned a thing or two on that trip.”

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t read the article. Apparently the “Oklahoman” doesn’t like online readers. The shit is blurry.

The Daily Disappointment is the shittiest newspaper in the U.S. and they make it impossible to read a lot of their stuff without paying for it. I copied the article and tried to paste it here but it's too long and the Hoop won't accept it. It's all a damn conspiracy, I tell you!!!!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Daily Disappointment is the shittiest newspaper in the U.S. and they make it impossible to read a lot of their stuff without paying for it. I copied the article and tried to paste it here but it's too long and the Hoop won't accept it. It's all a damn conspiracy, I tell you!!!!
I just entered a phony email and it let me read.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet when we play games against teams like Alabama, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Washington, Southern Cal, Army and Ohio State we are treated very well. LSU, Oregon, Colorado, etc. are clueless when it comes to being courteous to their opponents. Even all the rivalry there is between OU and Texas doesn't spoil the overall atmosphere of the games where the fans are giving each other hell but the teams play hard and clean on the field. It all comes down to the class of the programs; some schools have it and some don't.

Whore!

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, as someone who went to the game... LSU fans tippled/quadrupled alcohol intake before the game. We had to tell some people to calm down and we were in LSU gear.

Tritonboat71

50-55-56-74-75-85-00
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Oklahoma was populated with tough cowboys and people that work on oil rigs and shit. These people are big pussies! LOL

The Coon-asses want no part of Oklahoma’s riff-raff......our cowboys, rednecks, outlaws, and oil field trash.

Those interviewed are probably insurance salesmen or bankers, probably from Austin, Texas.....a place known for pussies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dr3sik.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LSU fans that visit Omaha for the CWS are a lot of fun to be around. I've never seen a problem.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol The reaction on social media has been priceless. LSU fans keep intending to insult Oklahoma fans, but then get distracted and go back to rants about Alabama. It's like watching a girl with a new BF that can't stop talking about her ex.

I can't really blame'm. We've did some turrible things to them over the years. :tsk:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t wait to meet these LSU folks. It’s gonna be lit.
( I think that’s how the young people say it.)

7E616693-1823-48AE-9291-E8B2B2C3F786.gif

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is I've had more fun with LSU fans than any other fan base outside of Alabama. I use to watch games with pipeliners from Louisiana that would come in to work in Colorado. They were the only SEC fans I got to see outside of bandwagoners. They'd get drunk in dive bars, brawl and be friends again in an endearing cycle of alcohol abuse followed by friend abuse, followed by more alcohol abuse to make up.

Still, whoop that ass Oklahoma! :yes:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Brown, 68, Oklahoma City: “On the morning of the game, my future wife, Margaret, and I were walking on Bourbon Street after brunch. We stopped at a store front for some window shopping. Suddenly Margaret tugged on my left arm saying in a wimpy voice, ‘Look at what they are doing with that OU flag.’ I looked over and saw a college-aged kid swabbing the OU flag back and forth in a slimy Bourbon Street puddle. With a strong shot of adrenaline and obviously without thinking, I ran over, knocked him to the ground, while saving the OU flag. While hugging the flag, I looked up to discover I was surrounded by at least a dozen LSU college kids, staring at me in shocked amazement. Unwilling to surrender the flag, I got into a Jimbo Elrod stance. With both hands gripping the flag tightly, I jumped around one direction at a time yelling, ‘Who wants this flag?’ Thankfully nobody took me up on the offer. After what seemed like several minutes, one of them said, ‘You crazy old man, you can keep you flag’. They all walked away, but we followed them for a couple of blocks waving the flag and yelling, ‘Boomer Sooner.’ Finally the adrenaline disappeared. Breathing heavily, I had to sit down on a bench. A couple of the LSU guys came back saying, ‘Sir, can we take a picture of you with your flag?’ We took the flag to the hotel room and let it soak in the bathtub to get the Bourbon Street smell out. The flag still hangs in our garage, 16 years later.”