• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just curious. Why are all the SEC hating threads created by OU fans?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, go look. As it stands as of this posting there are:

1.Baylor 2.Tcu 3.Oregon 4.Alabama by wishbone

Suck a dick SEC by MarkOU

LOL @ SEC by Jack John Mark (Nebraska/use to be in Big 12)

Coaches, Committee members, AP pollsters... by El Texan (included his post since cant tell off title)
Please stop handing out rankings to SEC teams like candy on Halloween. Please, do your jobs better... for the good of all and fairness to all.

SEC west best division in college football by MarkOU

The greatest division in college football history now 2-4 in bowls by Dennis 580

The above are thread starters from basically all OU fans or at least Big 12! Are they that jelly? There are more. I just got tired of copying them! Is that what you do when your team becomes irrelevant? Attack the king? We all already know you spent the entire year gloating over your Sugar Bowl win over Alabama when you should have been practicing. What was your record this year? Bob Stoops was so proud. I didn't realize it took so little to make y'all happy that has nothing to do with your accomplishments!

I think Freud would say y'all have a bad case of penis envy going! :pound:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inferiority complexes run rampant in such folks.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, go look. As it stands as of this posting there are:

1.Baylor 2.Tcu 3.Oregon 4.Alabama by wishbone

Suck a dick SEC by MarkOU

LOL @ SEC by Jack John Mark (Nebraska/use to be in Big 12)

Coaches, Committee members, AP pollsters... by El Texan (included his post since cant tell off title)
Please stop handing out rankings to SEC teams like candy on Halloween. Please, do your jobs better... for the good of all and fairness to all.

SEC west best division in college football by MarkOU

The greatest division in college football history now 2-4 in bowls by Dennis 580

The above are thread starters from all OU fans! There are more. I just got tired of copying them! Is that what you do when your team becomes irrelevant? Attack the king? We all already know you spent the entire year gloating over your Sugar Bowl win over Alabama when you should have been practicing. What was your record this year? Bob Stoops was so proud. I didn't realize it took so little to make y'all happy that has nothing to do with your accomplishments!

I think Freud would say y'all have a bad case of penis envy going! :pound:

You might have a point except for the jjm thread. No clue what your point is there. Your thread is about OU fans making SEC hate threads, but you include his because Nebraska used to be in the Big12? :confused:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How'd the dirt burglars do in their bowl? I didnt watch it...

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beer. No sober OU fan would want to discuss anything dealing with football after watching their team get dismantled by an ACC team.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might have a point except for the jjm thread. No clue what your point is there. Your thread is about OU fans making SEC hate threads, but you include his because Nebraska used to be in the Big12? :confused:

It was suppose to say mainly OU fans along with some other Big 12 fans. My mistake but I think point is obvious. There is a severe pattern here. There is some deep rooted jealousy taking place by OU fans and other Big 12 fans with a very few B1g fans, mainly Iowa and Nebraska. Not ure why but it is definitely there!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was suppose to say mainly OU fans along with some other Big 12 fans. My mistake but I think point is obvious. There is a severe pattern here. There is some deep rooted jealousy taking place by OU fans and other Big 12 fans with a very few B1g fans, mainly Iowa and Nebraska. Not ure why but it is definitely there!

Dislike for the SEC is not limited to OU fans by any stretch. The ESPN hype machine has put a bad taste in the mouth of college football fans nationwide.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not to say the tons of OU fans and Big 12 fans posting shit after shit toward SEC. They are really tired of the SEC. God forbid if Alabama wins it all! :L

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dislike for the SEC is not limited to OU fans by any stretch. The ESPN hype machine has put a bad taste in the mouth of college football fans nationwide.

you might want to add success(lots of it) has added to that as well whether you would want to admit it or not?

In fact who do you think ESPN should talk about? The conferences not winning the titles? I have also heard from the top ESPN people that laugh at this notion saying they would make lots more money if B1G and ACC did the best!

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you might want to add success(lots of it) has added to that as well whether you would want to or not?

ESPN has had a lot to do with hyping the SEC teams at times when they were in contention for a shot at the title. 2011 comes to mind. Whether you think Okie State deserved to be there or not, it cannot be denied that ESPN shamelessly propped Bama up while doing their best to make the Cowboys an afterthought.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has had a lot to do with hyping the SEC teams at times when they were in contention for a shot at the title. 2011 comes to mind. Whether you think Okie State deserved to be there or not, it cannot be denied that ESPN shamelessly propped Bama up while doing their best to make the Cowboys an afterthought.

I remember it totally differently. It was all over the board who people wanted. Some-Bama. Some-Okie St.
That shit is going to happen all the time. I remember ESPN bascically winning the Heisman for Charles Woodson over Peyton Manning. They almost dared voters to vote that way saying they didn't have the nerve but he deserved it!!! I certainly don't carry that with me all over the place like certain people carry it in here!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember it totally differently. It was all over the board who people wanted. Some-Bama. Some-Okie St.
That shit is going to happen all the time. I remember ESPN bascically winning the Heisman for Charles Woodson over Peyton Manning. They almost dared voters to vote that way saying they didn't have the nerve but he deserved it!!! I certainly don't carry that with me all over the place like certain people carry it in here!

:L
Saban was given his own special time block to plead his case on ESPN.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like Mack Brown and Bob Stoops at different times? :noidea:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How'd the dirt burglars do in their bowl? I didnt watch it...

Most of them didnt either after the second quarter, it was too painful to watch for them.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Michigan and Florida beginning the rebuilding process will leave OU as the laughing stock of former powerhouse teams next year.