• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma fans on the Horrors of LSU fans at the Sugar Bowl

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LSU fans that visit Omaha for the CWS are a lot of fun to be around. I've never seen a problem.
I think the OU game was just a match made in hell regardless who LSU played. The venue and the build up of nearly 45 years of playing in a game of this magnitude really brought out the worst of our fan base. I think think the whole controversy over who should be in the game didn’t help.

OrangeAfroMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had my orange afro wig stolen off my head after an intense tug-o-war in Red Stick. We thumped them, so whatever.

If you ask to try their gumbo at the tailgate, they're less likely to get aggressive.
Post #1!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington played a home & away series with LSU about 8 years back and they had nothing but good to say about Tiger fans. The two fan bases seemed to hit it off pretty good.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at expecting LSU fans to behave themselves in the Big “drank” Easy

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Brown, 68, Oklahoma City: “On the morning of the game, my future wife, Margaret, and I were walking on Bourbon Street after brunch. We stopped at a store front for some window shopping. Suddenly Margaret tugged on my left arm saying in a wimpy voice, ‘Look at what they are doing with that OU flag.’ I looked over and saw a college-aged kid swabbing the OU flag back and forth in a slimy Bourbon Street puddle. With a strong shot of adrenaline and obviously without thinking, I ran over, knocked him to the ground, while saving the OU flag. While hugging the flag, I looked up to discover I was surrounded by at least a dozen LSU college kids, staring at me in shocked amazement. Unwilling to surrender the flag, I got into a Jimbo Elrod stance. With both hands gripping the flag tightly, I jumped around one direction at a time yelling, ‘Who wants this flag?’ Thankfully nobody took me up on the offer. After what seemed like several minutes, one of them said, ‘You crazy old man, you can keep you flag’. They all walked away, but we followed them for a couple of blocks waving the flag and yelling, ‘Boomer Sooner.’ Finally the adrenaline disappeared. Breathing heavily, I had to sit down on a bench. A couple of the LSU guys came back saying, ‘Sir, can we take a picture of you with your flag?’ We took the flag to the hotel room and let it soak in the bathtub to get the Bourbon Street smell out. The flag still hangs in our garage, 16 years later.”
So the article was fan fiction. I'm not that in to flag **** though.