• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Today predicts us 5-11

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I dont like him either but he has the most WR\Te weapons then he has ever had in his career.
How did they beat him both times last season and 5 of the last 6 times? He is awful. They pressure him and he folds.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they beat him both times last season and 5 of the last 6 times? He is awful. They pressure him and he folds.

I agree. Pressure is the way to beat Eli. His oline stinks. I just think it will be a quick passing game to get the ball into Beckman and Marshalls hands. The Giants will score more than last season.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Pressure is the way to beat Eli. His oline stinks. I just think it will be a quick passing game to get the ball into Beckman and Marshalls hands. The Giants will score more than last season.
They have a QB problem. He has been holding them back for years, but hey at least he will get to the hall of fame, right?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a QB problem. He has been holding them back for years, but hey at least he will get to the hall of fame, right?

He has never had a good TE. Plus you add Marshall that makes a diffence. Plus his line stinks. I agree, I think he is over rated. But they are putting anybody in the Hall of Fame nowadays so two rings gets him in.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. I see the entire division between 12-4 and 6-10. They are all good enough to win it and could go 6-10 if things go badly.

I openly welcome you here. This is far more intelligent than any other Eagles fan and more intelligent than a lot of Skins thoughts.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If Wentz takes a positive step forward then the Eagles are a very good team. The O-line is very good. Receivers should be very good. Defense should be solid. If they are healthy then the only real weakness they have is RB, which isn't a huge deal.

I question your receivers big time. You added Jefferies but he really hasn't done much since Marshall left.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I question your receivers big time. You added Jefferies but he really hasn't done much since Marshall left.
They have a couple of guys who are very good 2's and good depth then Ertz. I think that is very solid. Wentz has good options.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched games with him and I've see Chris Carter and Ziggy Hood in action as Steelers. They are not defense savers. They are not game changing players. They are not game saving members of any team. They are supporting cast and not good ones.

What losing Terrell McClain would do to Cowboys; why D-Ware's return to Dallas isn't likely

Cowboys free agents most likely to return: Why bringing Terrell McClain back is crucial to D-line

Ok. Cedric Thornton was beaten out by McClain and the Dallas Morning Star obviously liked him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fanragsports.com/nfl/cowboys/big-loss-terrell-mcclain-cowboys/amp/

Here is more. See. I am going to take their word over it, people who get paid to talk about player's and that work in the Dallas. I would venture to say they watched every game and didn't simply stat hunt.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's two ifs. One is health, which is an if for every team. The other if is Wentz, which most people think will come true. The "shoulds" exist on every team. Come on. They are a 9 win team in Vegas. We aren't talking about the Browns here.

9 win team in vegas guarantees them 9 wins? On paper they should be good, but they are the Eagles so they will probably underachieve.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What losing Terrell McClain would do to Cowboys; why D-Ware's return to Dallas isn't likely

Cowboys free agents most likely to return: Why bringing Terrell McClain back is crucial to D-line

Ok. Cedric Thornton was beaten out by McClain and the Dallas Morning Star obviously liked him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fanragsports.com/nfl/cowboys/big-loss-terrell-mcclain-cowboys/amp/

Here is more. See. I am going to take their word over it, people who get paid to talk about player's and that work in the Dallas. I would venture to say they watched every game and didn't simply stat hunt.

That doesn't change my opinion. I'm not impressed with him,o not impressed with how Washington tried to fix their defense, aside from Brown and Swearinger. I'm impressed with Pryor but not Brian Quick or their running game. I also don't like their schedule either. Very tough. I don't see them improving at all this year. I'll be sure to visit this thread periodically throughout the season.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been nothing but respectable to everyone in here. I've not seen the same in return from a couple people on here. All because our opinions differ. Its sad because I was expecting Redskins fans to not be like Cowboys and Eagles fans, but y'all are just the same. If you don't hear what you want to hear, you flip out and start name calling.
No one has a problem with your opinions, but when they are based on erroneous facts (OL questionable, etc) then expect push back. Many have shown that your some of your opinions are unfounded and you take that has disrespect. Now you cry foul. these actions do sound trollish.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has a problem with your opinions, but when they are based on erroneous facts (OL questionable, etc) then expect push back. Many have shown that your some of your opinions are unfounded and you take that has disrespect. Now you cry foul. these actions do sound trollish.

Why does anyone visit another teams board, appear to make nice with other posters after “predicting” the Redskins to go 3-13 and 0-6 in division play?...trolling

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least @sunittanytide is knowledgeable of football as it relates to the Eagles, and the rest of the NFCE.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine with me man. I welcome the debating. What I don't like is the "Again - you're wrong", "Again - ", "Again - ", it's so arrogant. You might as well just say, re-read my previous statement as to why you're wrong.

With that being said, with all these "amazing improvements" made on both sides of the ball, and the $74.5 million dollars they will shell out to improve this team, 1 more win is all you guys are expecting? 9-7 is not gonna be good enough this year. I really don't see it. With teams like the Packers, Falcons, Seahawks, Giants and Cowboys being better, the improvements made by the Panthers and Bucs who have improved more so than the Redskins and with the constant contention of the Lions and Cardinals, it's not as much of a lock as many think it is that they will be in the hung for a WC spot. Their schedule looks rough. Especially in November.

I mean...youre on the skins board talking about how disapointing theyll be this year and when people are correcting things you have wrong your responses are basically, "yea well thats just not how i see it".

And sure we all can have our opinions. But if your opinions cant be logically backed up with facts...maybe the people telling you youre wrong arent the problem...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with with a good bit of what you said. Stick with facts instead of garbage like our OL is a question mark, particularly when the NYG may have the worst in the entire NFL.

AnD every year of Marshall's career, his team has missed the playoffs.

I dont see how that means anything at all.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S
I've been nothing but respectable to everyone in here. I've not seen the same in return from a couple people on here. All because our opinions differ. Its sad because I was expecting Redskins fans to not be like Cowboys and Eagles fans, but y'all are just the same. If you don't hear what you want to hear, you flip out and start name calling.
So let me get this straight. You go on the Cowboys board, the eagles board and this board and you keep getting dissed. 3 for 3. Maybe the posters on all these boards aren't the problem? There appears to be one common denominator. You might think about trying a different tactic. This current one isn't working so well for you.