• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Today predicts us 5-11

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not flawed logic because the defense sucked last year and they replaced Barry with a guy who has had sucky defenses for 8 out of the last 10 years. No improvement at all. That's my point on Manusky.

It is your opinion that he is not an upgrade. It is the opinion of almost all Skins fans that anybody is an improvement.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to factor in Barry because that is who was replaced. The replacement doesn't have to be great. He just has to be better than the person he is replacing for improvement.

There were obvious improvements on that 49ers defense and to discount some coaches and give all the credit to others is foolish.

Now, I am not saying Manusky is great because I too am a stats guy. I can't for the life of me understand why we keep going after unsuccessful Charger coaches. I see the combination as an improvement over Barry and I hope they are more.

Like I've said, I would rather the Redskins be a really good team to get rid of the fucking Cowboys. But, like you, I question the hiring decision of Manusky. Barry had a terrible defense and they turn around and hire a guy who has had multiple terrible defenses over the last 10 years. Mind-boggling to me.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is your opinion that he is not an upgrade. It is the opinion of almost all Skins fans that anybody is an improvement.

But the difference is I have provided proof to back up my opinions. You guys just keep saying he's an improvement. How? Where is the proof? I get criticized for not having evidence to back up my o-line concerns. Fine. But where is the evidence to show that Manusky is any sort of improvement over Joe Barry?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've said, I would rather the Redskins be a really good team to get rid of the fucking Cowboys. But, like you, I question the hiring decision of Manusky. Barry had a terrible defense and they turn around and hire a guy who has had multiple terrible defenses over the last 10 years. Mind-boggling to me.

Manusky' steams also refused to spend money. Not a problem here. That being said, I can't think of too many Wade Phillips' out there.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the difference is I have provided proof to back up my opinions. You guys just keep saying he's an improvement. How? Where is the proof? I get criticized for not having evidence to back up my o-line concerns. Fine. But where is the evidence to show that Manusky is any sort of improvement over Joe Barry?

The collective opinion is based more on Barry, especially the ultra conservative 3rd and long style that set an it is Manusky.

Statistically, I am sure there are stats supporting both. Like I said though, Manusky hasn't had a team willing to spend money to improve.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terry rode , you can come here and post all you like but the political stuff in your threads need to go . you want to post that , post it in the political forum not on the redskins por football forum i dont want to see the politics of kaepernick on the board no place for it here

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terry rode , you can come here and post all you like but the political stuff in your threads need to go . you want to post that , post it in the political forum not on the redskins por football forum i dont want to see the politics of kaepernick on the board no place for it here

I haven't posted anything in here regarding Kaepernick.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't posted anything in here regarding Kaepernick.
terry rode what you have on the bottom of your post is what i am talking about

Players currently in the NFL that have been arrested for/charged with domestic violence or have video proof of beating women: Brandon Marshall (Giants), Dez Bryant (Cowboys), Joe Mixon (Bengals), Tony McDaniel (Saints), Erik Walden (Titans), Frostee Rucker (Cardinals)

Colin Kaepernick took a stand against the injustices and racism happening in America. He took a knee during the National Anthem. He wore pig socks. He wore a Fidel Castro t-shirt during an anti-oppression conference. But he's also donated over $700,000 to charitable agencies to help communities in need. He started the Know Your Rights camp that is a free camp that raises awareness on higher education, self empowerment and how to properly interact with law enforcement in various scenarios. If men who beat women are allowed in the NFL, a man who took a stand and is providing community service to those in need all across the country should most certainly be allowed in the NFL as well.

it needs to go on this board

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Players currently in the NFL that have been arrested for/charged with domestic violence or have video proof of beating women: Brandon Marshall (Giants), Dez Bryant (Cowboys), Joe Mixon (Bengals), Tony McDaniel (Saints), Erik Walden (Titans), Frostee Rucker (Cardinals)

Colin Kaepernick took a stand against the injustices and racism happening in America. He took a knee during the National Anthem. He wore pig socks. He wore a Fidel Castro t-shirt during an anti-oppression conference. But he's also donated over $700,000 to charitable agencies to help communities in need. He started the Know Your Rights camp that is a free camp that raises awareness on higher education, self empowerment and how to properly interact with law enforcement in various scenarios. If men who beat women are allowed in the NFL, a man who took a stand and is providing community service to those in need all across the country should most certainly be allowed in the NFL as well.

That's my signature. Didn't write a post about Kapernick in this thread.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my signature. Didn't write a post about Kapernick in this thread.
it can be your signature but not on this board please . we dont want politics on the board , please refrain from it

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it can be your signature but not on this board please . we dont want politics on the board , please refrain from it

Noone was talking politics until you said something about it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone was talking politics until you said something about it.
i am not going to debate this with you . i have had problems in the past with this stuff . there isnt any place for politics on this forum . sportshopla has a political forum for it if you want to talk about that issue there . now i am asking you to refrain from using that signature here

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not going to debate this with you . i have had problems in the past with this stuff . there isnt any place for politics on this forum . sportshopla has a political forum for it if you want to talk about that issue there . now i am asking you to refrain from using that signature here

Out of respect for you I've changed my signature.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With all due respect dad, I do believe you made this one political. And it also seems like you have used your power to state an opinion but threatened others for a rebuttal.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Berry stunk for you guys. However, I don't think manusky is much of an upgrade. He's no reason to think the D will get any worse, though. On the bright side, Tomsula is a very good DL coach, so ya'll should expect some improvement up front.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Berry stunk for you guys. However, I don't think manusky is much of an upgrade. He's no reason to think the D will get any worse, though. On the bright side, Tomsula is a very good DL coach, so ya'll should expect some improvement up front.

Exactly...can't be worse and a good DL coach.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect dad, I do believe you made this one political. And it also seems like you have used your power to state an opinion but threatened others for a rebuttal.
look i saw what he had on his signature and asked him to remove it for political reasons . i asked him , i didnt do any actions whatsoever that i could have . now GK i get feedback about threads being hijacked into political stuff

most of the time i come out to the regular posters and remind them of the politics not being allowed here

he , to his credit didnt fight me too hard on it , and he did what i asked

now i try to be fair but i aint perfect but if i didnt receive PM's about it i would have left him alone about it

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

New reports state CK turned down a NFL offer because he thought he was worth more.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New reports state CK turned down a NFL offer because he thought he was worth more.

No reputable sports news site has reported that plus there are reports stating the opposite as well. Think all that "he turned down a contract stuff is bull. But let's leave the CK7 talk out.