• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Today predicts us 5-11

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen a lot of pundits predictions out there. Everyone has us last which I find insulting. The USA today one is just a major hater. If the Eagles finish ahead of us this year that would be a major disappointment.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesnt mean a thing . we are always predicted to finish 3rd or 4th anyway

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that 5-11 was if Sudfeld was QB. The NFE East has a tough schedule this year, on paper.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that 5-11 was if Sudfeld was QB. The NFE East has a tough schedule this year, on paper.

no they mentioned KC would have a down year b/c he lost his WR's. Its laughable.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wouldnt this be exactly what the we cant pay him that much crowd was hoping for any way??

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The writer forgot the Skins have the best receiving TE in football and Crowder was their best WR (even if he didn't have the best stats) - and that they added a 1,000 yard receiver and a 2nd year 1st rounder WR. It's clear that KC has a wealth of talent to throw to. But he was right that the KC situation is a major distraction - because of the way Allen and KC handled things.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wouldnt this be exactly what the we cant pay him that much crowd was hoping for any way??

The writer forgot the Skins have the best receiving TE in football and Crowder was their best WR (even if he didn't have the best stats) - and that they added a 1,000 yard receiver and a 2nd year 1st rounder WR. It's clear that KC has a wealth of talent to throw to. But he was right that the KC situation is a major distraction - because of the way Allen and KC handled things.

Exactly Ruzious.

According to alot of you folks Pierre was just a possession receiver, DJax was just a burner/stretch the field kind of guy... and having those two had NOTHING to do with KCs stats ... so there shouldn't be much of a drop off, if any since adding Pryor and the others.

Sound accurate?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to alot of you folks Pierre was just a possession receiver, DJax was just a burner/stretch the field kind of guy... and having those two had NOTHING to do with KCs stats ... so there shouldn't be much of a drop off, if any since adding Pryor and the others.

Sound accurate?

All I know is, for the last two years I have been told Cousins is a product of the players around him. So if thats the case, our offense should plummet.

Sound accurate?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is, for the last two years I have been told Cousins is a product of the players around him. So if thats the case, our offense should plummet.

Sound accurate?

Yes, I stand by my opinion that KC is made better by the players around him and not vice versa. Alot of other media/FO types have said the same thing.

But if KC is a great, all pro, franchise QB (like so many of you think), then he should have more than enough firepower still on the roster to put up some gaudy numbers. Many QBs have had very good seasons with much less to throw to. Thats my whole point.

If KC is going to get a great deal of the recognition for stellar passing game stats then he should be able to take a good deal of the criticism if the passing game drops off significantly. Its the nature of the position.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly Ruzious.

According to alot of you folks Pierre was just a possession receiver, DJax was just a burner/stretch the field kind of guy... and having those two had NOTHING to do with KCs stats ... so there shouldn't be much of a drop off, if any since adding Pryor and the others.

Sound accurate?
Actually, Cousins should do better - since the new guys should be better red zone receivers - assuming the major goal of the offense is to score points rather than only accumulate yards between the 20's.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I stand by my opinion that KC is made better by the players around him and not vice versa. Alot of other media/FO types have said the same thing.

But if KC is a great, all pro, franchise QB (like so many of you think), then he should have more than enough firepower still on the roster to put up some gaudy numbers. Many QBs have had very good seasons with much less to throw to. Thats my whole point.

If KC is going to get a great deal of the recognition for stellar passing game stats then he should be able to take a good deal of the criticism if the passing game drops off significantly. Its the nature of the position.

And I will lay you a bet.

When this teams offense is still one of the top 10 offenses in the NFL, the same people will be saying well it was the amount of talent we put around Cousins. Because the reality is, in 2014 we had Garcon and Jackson and our offense was 13th in yards per game, and only scoring 18.5 points per game.

So this year should be fun. And Im looking forward to the wonderfully formed excuses as well as the posters poised over keyboard to demolish the QB at the first mistake, and the awesome silence that will accompany any good games or wins.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly Ruzious.

Sound accurate?

see this goes to the thing i have been saying . if you have a choice to go positive or negative on KC you always go negative and yet say "i like him " ?????

at every turn its someone made him , the competition he faced when he succeeded was crap , stats dont mean anything , he is greedy when you respond to fake contracts 65/95 , he didnt counter offer (but they did anyway ) so he doesnt want to be here . every time but you arent a "hater " or an abc 'r ?

truth be told KC's wr jax and PG certainly aided his success, just as reed does . and crowder and pryor will step in and fill the gap as will dox .

you , dean , the rest , its a dead give away , you dont like him as a qb and most likely never will . and as stan humphires, trent green , rich gannon and brad johnson before him he will be sent packing for the next heath shuler , patrick ramsey , RG3 , and JC and the quest for elite enters its silver anniversary

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well then - let's hope that you are wrong & KC has a great year. As a Redskins fan I certainly also hope that you wish that you will be wrong in this case (I would if I felt that way since the success of the team trumps anything else IMO).

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard this same prediction by people who are paid to know this stuff I believe in 2015 and 2016. That skins would go 5 and 11... how'd that work out for em? Division winners one year and barely missing out on playoffs next. These people, like everyone else, simply have no idea how a season will play out. Actually, we here on sports SportsHoopla have more insight on the eastern division than those dudes and I would bet every time on what everyone on here had to say versus the paid pundits.

Please don't let this 5-11 prediction cause you to lose sleep... I promise,, they're just guessing. No real homework... I promise ya.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things I have got such a big kick out of is how the ABCers change the benchmark to fit their latest post. It is okay to not like the guy. Just grow a pair and admit and quit dancing all around your real reasons whatever they are.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things I have got such a big kick out of is how the ABCers change the benchmark to fit their latest post. It is okay to not like the guy. Just grow a pair and admit and quit dancing all around your real reasons whatever they are.

1t0k3r.jpg

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been a lot of media publications, and Redskin fans of the hoop that have predicted the Washington football team with a losing record, or not making the playoffs in the last 5 years.

I haven’t been one of them. My stance is, and always has been…with good QB play, The Washington Redskins are a playoff team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if our defense makes a decent jump , we can win a playoff game .

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are all crazy.

If you don't think we could end up 5-11, I think you are being a bit of a homer.

KC could perform worse statistically without it being his fault even though I think our WRs are better this season. If Pryor doesn't know the offense or runs 10 yard outs when he should run an eight yard out, KC will miss more passes. I am not saying this will happen, but it could.

Our defense should be much better, ON PAPER. These guys havent played a down together.

Do I think we will be 5-11? Hell no. I expect us to win 10+.