• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Undrafted College Free Agents

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone tell me anything about Tyrique Jarrett? He's a 340 pound NT from Pitt. I imagine he'll at least make the practice squad this year, maybe again next year. But if we stay with this defense and that guy can bring himself up to NFL standards, that's a lot of muscle in the middle at NT. I'd love to see this guy work his way onto the field.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets put i this way. Pitt had one of the best run defenses in the nation and one of the worst pass defenses.

What makes a run D great? The NT. He never stood out to me on film, but sometimes it's the little things that make a NT good. Teams mostly passed on Pitt because their run D was top 10 last year and their pass D was bottom 10.

That guy is gonna be winded in Mile High.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets put i this way. Pitt had one of the best run defenses in the nation and one of the worst pass defenses.

What makes a run D great? The NT. He never stood out to me on film, but sometimes it's the little things that make a NT good. Teams mostly passed on Pitt because their run D was top 10 last year and their pass D was bottom 10.

That guy is gonna be winded in Mile High.

Conditioning is a big concern I have for a guy that big, but even if he slims down 10-15 pounds he's still gonna be a huge meat eater clogging up the middle.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much quickness.

Other than at the dining room table - like me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see much here.

If I had to say one that intrigues me based on phyiscal tools it would be Dymonte Thomas... Michigan had 3 DB's drafted and another Chandlers Stripling who somewhat surprised me in which he wasn't. Thomas sorta got lost. He played very good against Iowa. He has good physical tools... Perfect PS guy.

Jamal Carter is more developed not as good of tools, but he has a chance.

Soto as I said before as I player I've known since his SOPH year but I don't really see him lasting, sadly! Hope he does though. Great guy. Ill be estatic if he turns into something.

Rios has nice size, just not sure he can cover at the NFL level.

Garcia-Williams and Thomas might make an impact on special teams.

Hollins, Banderas are limited but Banderas both types of players who don't WOW you, but they were pretty dependable players in college, just not the upside some others have.

Too young at QB here to really work with Sloter, he is gonna have to impress early. Would be tough to have Siemian, Lynch, Kelly and Sloter all on the roster (obviously one on the PS). That is too much young QB to work with here.
Ekanem is ok, I think he will go to the PS and maybe be a guy who gets called up late if injury, just not a long time NFLer.

I see it as guys who could latch on as a last roster spot, or start on PS and get called up, but other then Thomas not really a guy who has the tools to STRIKE gold with. He has upside.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrett has a real opportunity at NT - considering Peko's age.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kyle Peko more.

We will see. should be interesting to see, both young Peko and Jarrett have a golden opportunity here.
I also, don't think we are done at NT.. I would expect us to bring another vet in to compete.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Richardson?
Yeah. What vets are out there that would upgrade what Denver has now. Not saying it's great but if Elway was going to make move on vet without over-paying and who was a decent upgrade, he would have already. Peko and current roster plus draft, is as good as it's going to get for 2017 imo

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That
Yeah. What vets are out there that would upgrade what Denver has now. Not saying it's great but if Elway was going to make move on vet without over-paying and who was a decent upgrade, he would have already. Peko and current roster plus draft, is as good as it's going to get for 2017 imo
means we are stuck with Davis starting again?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncos are actually still in talks with the Jets. The Jets are still very motivated to get something for Richardson now. Unfortunately they are in no rush to get something done so can hold on and wait for the best offer. Maybe see if there are any injuries that force the hand of a good team.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are actually still in talks with the Jets. The Jets are still very motivated to get something for Richardson now. Unfortunately they are in no rush to get something done so can hold on and wait for the best offer. Maybe see if there are any injuries that force the hand of a good team.

we got that extra 4th in that trade of Bibbs. Just trade that to them and call it good

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would say the plan is to start Todd Davis again. The staff remains high on him. I don't see it, but they talk him up all the time. We didn't pursue any replacement for him in FA or draft... At this point we are looking more for depth then to replace Davis... You hear Kubiak talk this kid up a lot, now Joseph, so hopefully he see it on the field this year.