• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCLA crushes ASU....Texas must be better than we think

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most Texas fans understand that just because so-n-so beat so-n-so by so much, but only beat Texas by so much, does not mean Texas is better. I think most Texas fans know Hundley was knocked out early in the game. etc, etc, etc.

I think last night's game showed, UCLA's offense has shown a level of growth and improvement. This was their fourth game, first conference game, and they are trending up.

Note: I don t care what anybody says, that ASU QB looked pretty good to me, thought he looked pretty damn good at times. Today, I see that they had 500 yards or so of offense, so I think he did okay. His defense let them down, imo.

As for Texas, they have yet to play game number 4, I just hope to see the improvement they have showed in game three to continue.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only game UCLA has looked good in all year...and of course its the one game I choose to pick against them. :gaah:

Bruins are completely untrustworthy. They are almost as bad as Domers.:whistle:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins are completely untrustworthy. They are almost as bad as Domers.:whistle:
Well y'all should have a decent spread (Should the Trojans take care of buiznezz on Saturday...)

We'll see how 'trustworthy' the boyz of Troy are come next Saturday v the Devils...

:lol:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point is: UCLA scored way more points against Arizona State than they did against Texas because Hundley was playing.

That has nothing to do with Texas not having their own starting quarterback, who does NOT play defense for Texas.

Ah, I see.

And you think Texas not having over half their OL and starting QB had nothing to do with them only scoring 17 points?

See, this works both ways. Texas scored way more points vs UNT......

NEITHER team was at full strength. But somehow, the story you want us to buy is that it only mattered for one of them.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well y'all should have a decent spread (Should the Trojans take care of buiznezz on Saturday...)

We'll see how 'trustworthy' the boyz of Troy are come next Saturday v the Devils...

:lol:

I'd probably consider us untrustworthy until 2016.:lol:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see.

And you think Texas not having over half their OL and starting QB had nothing to do with them only scoring 17 points?

NEITHER team was at full strength. But somehow, the story you want us to buy is that it only mattered for one of them.

actually, all people cared about is one of them. Non-ranked = non-story.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably consider us untrustworthy until 2016.:lol:

sheet, my team has been untrustworthy for five years, consecutively. Could be because their coach had checked out, and the players were all getting high and partying on sixth street with the coeds at all hours of the night, but who knows.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sheet, my team has been untrustworthy for five years, consecutively. Could be because their coach had checked out, and the players were all getting high and partying on sixth street with the coeds at all hours of the night, but who knows.

Sounds like college to me:noidea:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it was that way when I was there. I think the the main thing is, the coach had checked out.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, next time I will make sure to point out ever fact when I make a post.

Water is wet. The sun is hot. Everyone dies.

eh fuck it, too many facts to list. Guess you will just have to deal with me discussing only UCLA in a thread about UCLA.

Be a bigger troll. You can't.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how badly do you think Georgia Tech would beat Ohio State?

also, by your logic, you are implying that UVA is good, and we all know thats a pretty fucking stupid thing to imply

LOL at this stupid hill jack. It's like implying VPI is worth a damn. You clowns won't even finish in the top 3 in your division, a division that's in the worst P5 conference out there. LOL

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds about right. :lol:

I hope Sark works out for ya!

I really do.

I hope he does too. He did a good job at UW, but he made his share of mistakes as well. Hopefully, he learned from them and we're getting a better coach than UW got when they hired him.

End of the day though, either he'll work or he'll be gone.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see.

No, I think the fact that Texas sucks major dick had to do with them only scoring 17 points.

Okie McFuckface started this whole thread to pump up the horns for the RRS and asked "does the amount of points UCLA scored last night compared to last week make Texas any good?"

Some other McFuckface said, "No. They scored more on Arizona State because they had their starting QB back."

Then Fuckface McYou tried to make some stupid ass statement that somehow, because your starting QB had to quit before he became a vegetable, that that somehow had something to do with UCLA scoring less points on you.

Nothing to do with your fucking offense, dumbass.

Fuck.

You guys are the fuckingest fucktardiest fuckfaces EVER.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think the fact that Texas sucks major dick had to do with them only scoring 17 points.

Okie McFuckface started this whole thread to pump up the horns for the RRS and asked "does the amount of points UCLA scored last night compared to last week make Texas any good?"

Some other McFuckface said, "No. They scored more on Arizona State because they had their starting QB back."

Then Fuckface McYou tried to make some stupid ass statement that somehow, because your starting QB had to quit before he became a vegetable, that that somehow had something to do with UCLA scoring less points on you.

Nothing to do with your fucking offense, dumbass.

Fuck.

You guys are the fuckingest fucktardiest fuckfaces EVER.

:pound::pound::pound:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes, maybe I'll go read that thread on 'rustled jimmies'