• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two men shot at Candlestick shortly after the game ended

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed. It used to be fun to go the 49er-Raider games as a young person and trash talk with the Raider fans. Back then it was all good natured and made the game fun. Nowdays you better not even look crossways at anyone at the game. I thought Philly was bad but it sounds like the Stick is just as bad.

This is the first time I have heard of this level of violence at a 49ers/Raiders game; I've seen some things at a Giants/Dodgers game that weren't very nice.

mr49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was at the game with my 13 y.o. son and my 14 y.o. nephew. There were a lot of SFPD's in the stadium but we still saw four fights in the stadium during the game. What happened to the days where you just enjoy the game with your friends and family?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why I don't want the Niners to share a stadium with the Raiders. Not just these incidences... but Raiders fans in general. I live in LA with a ton of them and they are just like Dodger fans. They try and start shit to intimidate people. Ask regular Raider fans and they will tell you the same, that you cant enjoy going out to a game. I have a friend who works at a sports bar and she almost quit because of the Raiders fans.

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There was a lot of gang-bangers at this game, wearing both red and black. The cheap tickets and the fact that they could go with their buddies who might be a fan of the other team seemed to enable this. I have season tickets and this was as bad as I have seen, although I have seen many fights before.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real classy part of society there.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[YOUTUBE]m7AFkTQla_Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine how much worse this would be if the lockout wasn't lifted, right Ray Lewis?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I heard the NFL isn't going to have the Niners play the Raiders in the preseason any more after this B.S. Is that true?

Typical modern pantywaist NFL losers. Punish everyone because of one moron. What ever happened to the good ol' days when they'd just put this guy's head in a noose and be done with it?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half the crowd would be hanging Sick.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the NFL isn't going to have the Niners play the Raiders in the preseason any more after this B.S. Is that true?

Typical modern pantywaist NFL losers. Punish everyone because of one moron. What ever happened to the good ol' days when they'd just put this guy's head in a noose and be done with it?

Jed York is the one recommending that the NFL postpone these games. Probably just be two or three years.

York to tell NFL to ice Raiders Rivalry (NBC)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It seems the early reports of him wearing a Fuck the 49ers T-shirt was untrue, he was wearing regular 49ers gear and was trying to help a friend of his who was jumped by 4 Raiders fans

Classy. I don't understand why Raider fans have such a bad reputation.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tailgating has been banned during and after the game.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tailgating has been banned during and after the game.

Probably a result of those youtube videos you posted. And, of course the shooting. I guess it is safe to assume the video from the parking lot shows that the Raider fans who jumped the 49ers fans were tailgating.

Such an awesome thing that a few dickheads ruin good things for the rest of us.

Reminds me of the 'no drinking at the beach' laws that were put in place down here in San Diego because of "rioting" at the beach a few years back during Memorial Day weekend. 90% of the people arrested for fighting the police were from Arizona, and the morons punish San Diego residents.