• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two men shot at Candlestick shortly after the game ended

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL.com's story on the incident

Apparently the guy with critical wounds was wearing a "Fuck the 49ers" T-shirt, and the suspect was found in an party bus wearing Raiders gear.

A third guy was jumped in one of the bathrooms and nearly beaten to death.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible. Its just a game, let alone a pre-season game. Bunch of thugs. There will now be heightened security at all games for the rest of the season. Ridiculous.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California certainly is getting a bad rep with some of its 'sports fans' lately.

Two men shot and one beaten yesterday. At a pre season football game. What a crazy world.

NinerFaitful

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This kind of shit just shows how society is progressing in the wrong direction. I understand it is very few and far between but give me a break, this shit never happened in the past. It's not even about the game with these clowns, its about rep, street cred and the rest of that nonsense. Heck, I bet the assholes who are involved couldn't even name more than 5 starters on each team. This isn't Crips V.S. Bloods it's a frigging preseason foodball game! When they catch the fools who take part in this bullshit, they should put them in and enclosed room beat the shit out of them to within an inch of their lives, then let them rot in jail when they come around. Or better yet, just end their life and be done with it. 90% of the time punks like this will never contribute to society in a positve way anyhow. AN EYE FOR AN EYE BABY!!!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kind of shit just shows how society is progressing in the wrong direction. I understand it is very few and far between but give me a break, this shit never happened in the past. It's not even about the game with these clowns, its about rep, street cred and the rest of that nonsense. Heck, I bet the assholes who are involved couldn't even name more than 5 starters on each team. This isn't Crips V.S. Bloods it's a frigging preseason foodball game! When they catch the fools who take part in this bullshit, they should put them in and enclosed room beat the shit out of them to within an inch of their lives, then let them rot in jail when they come around. Or better yet, just end their life and be done with it. 90% of the time punks like this will never contribute to society in a positve way anyhow. AN EYE FOR AN EYE BABY!!!

They already do this in Philly, lol Good post though..

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This kind of shit just shows how society is progressing in the wrong direction. I understand it is very few and far between but give me a break, this shit never happened in the past.

Come on now.....you could find incidents like this in every decade of every century since the beginning of humankind. Drunk idiots getting violently worked up about people insulting their tribe is one of the oldest concepts around.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Apparently the guy with critical wounds was wearing a "Fuck the 49ers" T-shirt, and the suspect was found in an party bus wearing Raiders gear.

wait, a Raider fan (wearing Raider gear) shot a Raider fan (wearing "fuck the 49ers")?

i can believe the bathroom scene, i got VERY close myself to being jumped in Dallas.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, a Raider fan (wearing Raider gear) shot a Raider fan (wearing "fuck the 49ers")?

i can believe the bathroom scene, i got VERY close myself to being jumped in Dallas.

Was your bathroom incident related to being a fan, or was it just simply someone trying to take advantage of the isolated area and rob you?

And yeah, apparently both of the shooting victims were raider fans, along with the suspect being a raider fan. Not sure about the beating suspect, although I did read that they have him in custody too.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Shocking that a game involving the Raiders errupts in violence. I can't wait 'til the Niners move to Santa Clara.

Santa Clara > SF > A Pile of human waste > Oakland

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might actually go to a game if they move to SC.

NinerFaitful

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Come on now.....you could find incidents like this in every decade of every century since the beginning of humankind. Drunk idiots getting violently worked up about people insulting their tribe is one of the oldest concepts around.

Sure maybe standard shit talking or even a few durnken fisticuffs but not shot, paralyzed, nearly beaten to death etc. I realize its always been around but not as bad, and it still pisses me off something aweful.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was your bathroom incident related to being a fan, or was it just simply someone trying to take advantage of the isolated area and rob you?

And yeah, apparently both of the shooting victims were raider fans, along with the suspect being a raider fan. Not sure about the beating suspect, although I did read that they have him in custody too.

defintely being a fan....basically wrong time, wrong restroom. it was the game in Dallas where Steve Young didn't play, Grbak was QB. we jumped out to a good halftime lead (Rice with a long TD) so obviously Dallas fans were IRATE.

in this good sized restroom were ONLY Cowboy fans, nothing 49er, but i did have on a maroon shirt. these fans were yelling, screaming, and staring me down being the closest thing 49er. they just started to break the bathroom accessories and i swear, the roudiest one were just about to start on me. a little bumping and pushing but i was able to get out. fortunately, i'm not THAT small in stature so had enough weight to push thru. really believe had i wore a 49er jersey, i would've been a mess.

its too bad with all these weapons around, whether Raider fans or what have you, young people have no qualms using it.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I feel sorry for anyone who gets hurt at a game but I can't help thinking that the guy who came to the game with the "Fuck the 49ers" shirt came looking for trouble and found it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Not the classiest nor smartest thing to wear to a football game, but you're still a moron if you get into a physical confrontation over a game. You're an even bigger moron if you kill someone over it.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not the classiest nor smartest thing to wear to a football game, but you're still a moron if you get into a physical confrontation over a game. You're an even bigger moron if you kill someone over it.

Agreed. It used to be fun to go the 49er-Raider games as a young person and trash talk with the Raider fans. Back then it was all good natured and made the game fun. Nowdays you better not even look crossways at anyone at the game. I thought Philly was bad but it sounds like the Stick is just as bad.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel sorry for anyone who gets hurt at a game but I can't help thinking that the guy who came to the game with the "Fuck the 49ers" shirt came looking for trouble and found it.

What an idiot, it was probably Cazic.