• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two men shot at Candlestick shortly after the game ended

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is what happens in an area where they have a pussy legal system. Earth to the numbskulls running California: STOP WASTING EVERYONE'S MONEY AND HIRE SOME POLICE! AND LET US BUILD A BUNCH OF PRIVATE PRISONS!
Punish assault by putting 'em in prison for a year minimum and watch the ass clowns start behaving themselves a lot more.

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sometimes it's fun to have a few beers in the parking lot after a game waiting for the traffic to die down, but it is not something that is necessary. Also some people like to watch the game in the parking lot on their tv's instead of going into the game, so this definitely hurts them. It would be a much bigger deal if they were banning tailgating before the game.

It also said they will have DUI checkpoints for after the game which definitely sucks for getting out of the stadium. I don't ever drive, I'm usually a passenger or take the bus, but it already can take a couple of hours sometimes to get out. I would guess that would only make it slower.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm all for registering your name with your ticket before you go into the stadium. That would go a really long way to deter this crap. I'd even be ok with taking everyone's picture when they come in.

Besides, Raider fans should be used to standing in line to have their picture taken (and fingerprints), so it shouldn't be an inconvenience to 'em.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm all for registering your name with your ticket before you go into the stadium. That would go a really long way to deter this crap. I'd even be ok with taking everyone's picture when they come in.

Besides, Raider fans should be used to standing in line to have their picture taken (and fingerprints), so it shouldn't be an inconvenience to 'em.

:rofl:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Jed York is a tool.

THIS is what causes you to call Jed a tool? Jed being a tool has nothing to do with this incident. :-)

Anybody else notice how many 9er on 9er fan fights there were? The Raiders' fan reputation has largely been overblown here. What I saw were a ton of idiots wearing 9ers jerseys.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens in an area where they have a pussy legal system. Earth to the numbskulls running California: STOP WASTING EVERYONE'S MONEY AND HIRE SOME POLICE! AND LET US BUILD A BUNCH OF PRIVATE PRISONS!
Punish assault by putting 'em in prison for a year minimum and watch the ass clowns start behaving themselves a lot more.

Like, the entire United States? This country has turned pussy a long time ago, but that's for another thread.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few issues about this thread:

- Registration and photo ID's is a possibility, but with Cali's budget in decline, I highly doubt that will be implemented ASAP. What some soccer teams do is to have the visitors section separated from the home supporters and close enough to the pitch to where security on the ground can access them immediately. The 49ers would just have to section a certain part of the stadium from the rest of the home fans. This is not a guarantee that violence will be eliminated, but it can help deter it.

- Some folks on here are too quick to point the finger at Raider fans when in fact many of the videos have niner fans bashing other niner fans. Not sure how many of you are from the city, but there is a growing threat of gangs in certain parts of the area, namely where the Stick is at.

Some of you guys know this, but there is this phenomenae going on about Norte vs Sur here and although Norte does wear Niner jerseys, there have been incidents in SF where different sets of Norte groups have shot and killed one another despite their common allegiance to the NF prison gang. They have a presence here in SF, Oakland, Santa Clara County (San Jose and Santa Clara), etc, so no place is totally immune from this in the bay area.

- Keep in mind that this was a preseason game, so of course the fans who would normally attend were not present.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound racist but I fucking hate both those gangs. They are a blight to every affordable town in the Bay Area. A lot aren't even true Surs they are Pisas.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So far as the Niners fans fighting other Niners fans, I don't think it's a surprise that both fights had people wearing Crabtree and Smith jerseys in the vicinity. Just asking to get punched....

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far as the Niners fans fighting other Niners fans, I don't think it's a surprise that both fights had people wearing Crabtree and Smith jerseys in the vicinity. Just asking to get punched....

Regardless of the shirts these idiots were wearing...

"Likes to fight guy" is always going to find a fight with other "Likes to fight guys." Raiders fan. Niners fan. Fan of nobody. It doesn't matter.

I'd like to say I'm shocked. Fact of the matter is that I'm not. We live in a world that increasingly caters to criminals.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound racist but I fucking hate both those gangs. They are a blight to every affordable town in the Bay Area. A lot aren't even true Surs they are Pisas.

Nothing racist about hating gangs and their behaviors. I'm Hispanic but I agree. I'm not in California, but almost everyone I grew up with belongs to different gangs today, including the Sureňos. I can't even be around my old friends anymore, it's depressing. Childhood friends are killing each other, because they grew up and joined their families gangs.

Let the phrase "Family Gang" sink in for a while. I love some of their parents, but it's hard to forgive how they failed their children.

I don't think it's racist though, because gangs aren't a racial issue. Every race has them. Different parts of the country (and world) have different gangs that match the demographics of each region. There is White Supremacist gangs in high poverty areas, that are also racist. Back Gangs, Native American, Japanese, Polynesian, Russian, Italian.... everyone has gangs.

Latino gangs exist here, for the same reason as the White thugs in England. People shouldn't look at gangs as a racial issue.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no doubt there are too many gangs and it crosses all ethnicities. the question is why do they form with such intensity? its natural for people to be social and if you label it 'gang', that by itself isn't a huge deal.

but why does it escalate to a level where killing is 'second nature'?

there's no way to answer this question i know, way too many factors. just talking out loud i guess?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Registration and photo ID's is a possibility, but with Cali's budget in decline, I highly doubt that will be implemented ASAP.

Why would the State pay for that stuff? Photo ID scan at the door would be up to the team. I say do it.