• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trevor Lawrence, ninja QB

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles starters shouldn’t even get on the plane. This game should be treated like a Bye for the Eagles. The division is over.
well I agree that the division is over.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its honestly a bit hard to tell if the Jags are still a dumpster fire of an organization or not. Their drafting has been okay. Travis Etienne is averaging 5.0 yards a carry. Tyson Campbell has been good at CB. Andre Cisco has been good in the secondary. Too early to tell with Travon Walker but I think most teams would love to have a prospect like that.

They're getting Calvin Ridley next year. I think with what Lawrence is doing with Zay Jones, Evan Engram and Christian Kirk then you have to be thinking that Ridley could jump in and be a top WR.

If Trevor Lawrence is the next Andrew Luck or whatever then they're pretty set as long as Baalke doesnt screw it up
kind of amazing the difference it makes when you dont have an ass clown as a head coach.
I think the Jags are gelling fine together. Lawrence is figuring it out. The Running game has come together.
If they become a force in the trenches next year they might be dangerous.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I agree that the division is over.
There’s no value in playing starters this week and there’s even less in watching film and preparing like any other week. The Eagles should play everything close to the vest as the Cowboys are the most likely second round opponent for the Eagles.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s no value in playing starters this week and there’s even less in watching film and preparing like any other week. The Eagles should play everything close to the vest as the Cowboys are the most likely second round opponent for the Eagles.
LOL
Sure
Fuck around & lose the #1 seed. I would be ok with that.
Right now I don't think the Cowboys would meet the Eagles in the playoffs.
Think the Niners would take us out.
It should be an Eagles & Niners Championship game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
Sure
Fuck around & lose the #1 seed. I would be ok with that.
Right now I don't think the Cowboys would meet the Eagles in the playoffs.
Think the Niners would take us out.
It should be an Eagles & Niners Championship game.
That’s adorable. There’s no way at this point they lose the one seed.

I’m projecting that unless the Niners or Vikings get upset that the Cowboys will beat the Bucs and be the lowest remaining seed meaning they go to Philly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda just shows just how bad Urban Meyer really was.

Not that many folks realize he has played at a fringe top 10 level this year despite being on a bad team.
I don't think that team is bad but it's nothing special. I would say average. An above average offense and below average defense.

I like his WR core even though there aren't big names in there. Etienne is a young back but extremely talented. OL, don't know much about, it seems average at best.

The defense seems inconsistent. They can create TO's but overall not very good....

27th in sacks
T-8th in INT's
T-3rd Fumbles recovered
16th in rushing yards allowed
29th in passing yards allowed
17th YPG allowed
21st - QBR
29th - 3rd%
21st - PTS/G

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s adorable. There’s no way at this point they lose the one seed.

I’m projecting that unless the Niners or Vikings get upset that the Cowboys will beat the Bucs and be the lowest remaining seed meaning they go to Philly.
I think the Lions will make it in. then they will upset the vikings.
Cowboys beat the NFC South participant.

Niners beat the Cowboys
Eagles beat the Lions

I dont think you lose the #1 seed either but if you start resting players now you could.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Niners beat the Cowboys
Eagles beat the Lions

I dont think you lose the #1 seed either but if you start resting players now you could.
I’m resting players now because the Eagles bye was early. Perfect time and situation is now. Last two games are at home. Hurts is a bit banged up. Eagles have good reason to play everybody vs Saints cause they get that pick. They have a first round bye coming so play the Giants game as scheduled. This gets them two well placed byes instead of a layoff of 4 weeks in between meaningful football games.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck you want them to sit around holding their dicks for a month?

The Eagles should kill the prey in front of them.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m resting players now because the Eagles bye was early. Perfect time and situation is now. Last two games are at home. Hurts is a bit banged up. Eagles have good reason to play everybody vs Saints cause they get that pick. They have a first round bye coming so play the Giants game as scheduled. This gets them two well placed byes instead of a layoff of 4 weeks in between meaningful football games.
I see you explained it here. Ok at least you're not a retard.

And the God damn saints always find a way to screw us.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Niners beat the Cowboys
Eagles beat the Lions

yep resting players is dumb till they clinch the division plus they celebrate with their fans vs bitter rival:suds:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep resting players is dumb till they clinch the division plus they celebrate with their fans vs bitter rival:suds:
They clinched the division when the Cowboys lost yesterday. There’s no way in hell they aren’t the one seed now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that team is bad but it's nothing special. I would say average. An above average offense and below average defense.

I like his WR core even though there aren't big names in there. Etienne is a young back but extremely talented. OL, don't know much about, it seems average at best.

The defense seems inconsistent. They can create TO's but overall not very good....

27th in sacks
T-8th in INT's
T-3rd Fumbles recovered
16th in rushing yards allowed
29th in passing yards allowed
17th YPG allowed
21st - QBR
29th - 3rd%
21st - PTS/G
Not to beat a dead horse on their defense but Id imagine they are probably hoping to get more from Travon Walker and Devin Lloyd in the future. I'd imagine if those two dont develop then that will set back the team quite a bit.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are fairly different WRs. I would imagine Ridley's style would age better than Gordon's style. Ridley in general I would say was more consistent than Gordon pre-absence.

True.

But the other concern I would have is Ridley is that he is comparatively old. He turns 28 tomorrow actually.

Just to give you an example of where that was in Gordan's comeback at that age.....he was in his 2nd season with the Pat's at the point he turned 28 and was in the 3rd year of his return.

There is a reason he went for so cheap on the trade market. In truth a team like the Jags that have major problems signing players were probably one of the only teams willing to take on his contract. He isnt a good bet.