• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tomsula hand picked Dlineman?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Williams would have made our DL better.

But then we wouldn't have Scherff so our OL would be worse.

I would go a step further and say without Scherff our OL would regress more than our DL would improve with Williams.

OK damn it, thats twice in one week.

Say something stupid so I can disagree. :suds:

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can not monday morning quarterback draft picks, point number 2 SM is not a draft god better then allen maybe but he is not a draft god,point number 3 are team studs are allens and shanny picks not SM ,,, yes tomsula had a say so in fa picks just like gruden had say so on the fa pick .. i will call B.S on anybody that says on draft day allen calls all the shots on all the picks and tells the coaches to fuck off

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean your knowledge of a drafting process is pathetic

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can not monday morning quarterback draft picks, point number 2 SM is not a draft god better then allen maybe but he is not a draft god,point number 3 are team studs are allens and shanny picks not SM ,,, yes tomsula had a say so in fa picks just like gruden had say so on the fa pick .. i will call B.S on anybody that says on draft day allen calls all the shots on all the picks and tells the coaches to fuck off
i think crowder and sherf are team studs

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Scot was the guy smart enough to keep some of the Shanny picks and put them in a position to succeed.
2. Allen was the brain trust behind one of the worst mistakes ever made by this franchise. Actually two of the worst mistakes this team ever made. RG3 and Fat Albert.

3. Shannahan didnt want RG3, So that was 90% Dan and Bruce on that move.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean your knowledge of a drafting process is pathetic

lol. the only one who is pathetic is you big guy. My draft knowledge and picking is far more superior than you and this team. I already proved it by examples already stated. No Monday morning QB here. I said those picks at the time of the draft.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen has been here for six years dude. He decided he needed to be in charge again. So IM sorry, he helped create the mess Scot got handed. Now if he cant improve on what the guy he fired got started, he needs fired.

It has been proven that Sm is not a great talent evaluator. Im not saying Allen is the best either. But you guys are giving Sm far more credit than he deserves for the reasons that I already explained.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Williams would have made our DL better.

But then we wouldn't have Scherff so our OL would be worse.

I would go a step further and say without Scherff our OL would regress more than our DL would improve with Williams.

The o line could not have been worst if Jackson was picked over Long. Look at my three major mistakes this team has done in the 2014 and 2015 drafts if you want to see my point.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did we say he gets a pass. Dude was handed a 4-12 roster.. .created by one Bruce kingdingaling Allen. He took that roster and won a division, and just missed the playoffs. Did he have some misses in there. Sure he did. But the roster SHOULD be in a shit ton better shape than what he was handed at the start of 2015. Bruce handed him a squad that was picking in the top ten, Scot left a team that barely missed the playoffs.

you and skinsdad are defending SM with not admitting all the mistakes. Plus you don't even know if KC will sign an extension this off season and you still continue to bash Allen. Im not saying Allen is the greatest but he doenst deserve the bashing that you guys are giving him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you and skinsdad are defending SM with not admitting all the mistakes. Plus you don't even know if KC will sign an extension this off season and you still continue to bash Allen. Im not saying Allen is the greatest but he doenst deserve the bashing that you guys are giving him.

IM being kind actually

Bruce Allen.... set up the Haynesworth deal
Bruce Allen... made the RG3 trade.

Two mistakes that DWARF any mistakes Scot made in free agency or the draft... period. Point blank, game over.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM being kind actually

Bruce Allen.... set up the Haynesworth deal
Bruce Allen... made the RG3 trade.

Two mistakes that DWARF any mistakes Scot make in free agency or the draft... period. Point blank, game over.

Wrong again. If we are going that far back and I wasn't let me comment. Hanesworht deal was Synder involved. Rg3 trade was a collection of Shanny and Synder. Synder gave the go ahead by adding the extra first round pick. Allen had no part in the decisions while Shanny was there. Shanny and Synder controlled the drafts and FA. Allen was just the puppet.

I know this by my AJ Smith connection

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. If we are going that far back and I wasn't let me comment. Hanesworht deal was Synder involved. Rg3 trade was a collection of Shanny and Synder. Synder gave the go ahead by adding the extra first round pick. Allen had no part in the decisions while Shanny was there. Shanny and Synder controlled the drafts and FA. Allen was just the puppet.

Oh NOW you got an AJ Smith "connection"? Nice. Bruce was the GM when Haynesworth was signed. Bruce was team President when the Griffin trade went down. So IM not buying he had nothing to do with either of them.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh NOW you got an AJ Smith "connection"? Nice. Bruce was the GM when Haynesworth was signed. Bruce was team President when the Griffin trade went down. So IM not buying he had nothing to do with either of them.

Of course he was involved but did not have the final say by no means. Yes I already explained my AJ Smith connection read my posts.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its been proven. Titles at that time meant nothing. Shanny had a lot of control for a HC.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he was involved but did not have the final say by no means. Yes I already explained my AJ Smith connection read my posts.

Again I call bullshit.

As the guy responsible for the cap and configuring deals... Bruce always has final say. Just like accounting has final say on how much money IT can spend on system upgrades at the end of the year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I call bullshit.

As the guy responsible for the cap and configuring deals... Bruce always has final say. Just like accounting has final say on how much money IT can spend on system upgrades at the end of the year.

no the capoligist is Schafer. No way in hell did Allen have the FINAL say when Shanny was there. You got to be kidding me dude if you believe that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. the only one who is pathetic is you big guy. My draft knowledge and picking is far more superior than you and this team. I already proved it by examples already stated. No Monday morning QB here. I said those picks at the time of the draft.
Leave it to you to not understand what I said

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no the capoligist is Schafer. No way in hell did Allen have the FINAL say when Shanny was there. You got to be kidding me dude if you believe that.

Keep telling yourself that Dean. One thing we do know is Bruce has final say now. So it should be interesting in a train crash meets a shuttle explosion kind of way to see how this thing goes.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to you to not understand what I said

I understood. You just don't get it. Keep knock him. I hope you eat your words this time next season.