• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tomsula hand picked Dlineman?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long was drafted to start at RG and he failed to do so. Jackson was just a better player and did not have an injury like Long did coming out of school. I disagree about Williams. why would I trade up to get Moses if he feel to the 2nd round? lol

Long was an All American...just saying.

Michael Sam was SEC DPOY. It is all BS.

How do you know Long was drafted solely as a G? You don't.

You can disagree. That is fine. People disagree all the time. You can't say people are wrong when they aren't.

You didn't know Moses would fall to us and you even stated you would trade up for him. There goes your third rounder for Johnson or whatever you make up in hindsight.

BTw...still don't see anybody defending you with regard to Johnson. Nobody remembers that man crush...we all remember Moses and Williams.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long was an All American...just saying.

Michael Sam was SEC DPOY. It is all BS.

How do you know Long was drafted solely as a G? You don't.

You can disagree. That is fine. People disagree all the time. You can't say people are wrong when they aren't.

You didn't know Moses would fall to us and you even stated you would trade up for him. There goes your third rounder for Johnson or whatever you make up in hindsight.

BTw...still don't see anybody defending you with regard to Johnson. Nobody remembers that man crush...we all remember Moses and Williams.

Ok. Jackson was SEC lineman of the year. Whats your point? Long was drafted as a guard. the move to center came well afterwards. Moses had first round grades. that was the point I was trying to get across. So of course when he slipped tot eh 2nd round I was excited. When he slipped to the 3rd I was is shock.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson was SEC lineman of the year and Michael Sam was DPOY...your point?

Is All American a bigger honor than SEC lineman of the Year? Collegiate awards mean nothing.

How do you know he was drafted as a G? Is it possible they drafted Long because of his versatility and ability to move?

Moses had 1st round grades according to whom? Obviously not NFL scouting departments. You stated you would trade up to get Moses...I am sure of it.

And still, nobody remembers you clamoring for David Johnson.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson was SEC lineman of the year and Michael Sam was DPOY...your point?

Is All American a bigger honor than SEC lineman of the Year? Collegiate awards mean nothing.

How do you know he was drafted as a G? Is it possible they drafted Long because of his versatility and ability to move?

Moses had 1st round grades according to whom? Obviously not NFL scouting departments. You stated you would trade up to get Moses...I am sure of it.

And still, nobody remembers you clamoring for David Johnson.

I never said that.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will lay it all out for you after the draft. Let me ask you this. If we do finish with 8 wins again and both sides of the ball improve stat wise, do you still want to fire Allen?

Simple answer to all of these question. If the Redskins don't extend Cousins this year & they don't make the playoffs Allen desired to be fired - period! It would just prove that he doesn't really have a plan - just a bunch of unrelated moves - constantly changing QBs & other key players & other key employees. What successful team does that?

With all of the crap that has occurred with this team lately they just need to park their egos at the door & pay Cousins his freaking money already. Dean - you are just way too stubborn on this one. BTW - enough already with the "we" stuff - I certainly don't want to be grouped in with some of these scumbags & would hope others would feel the same. HTTR

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple answer to all of these question. If the Redskins don't extend Cousins this year & they don't make the playoffs Allen desired to be fired - period! It would just prove that he doesn't really have a plan - just a bunch of unrelated moves - constantly changing QBs & other key players & other key employees. What successful team does that?

With all of the crap that has occurred with this team lately they just need to park their egos at the door & pay Cousins his freaking money already. Dean - you are just way too stubborn on this one. BTW - enough already with the "we" stuff - I certainly don't want to be grouped in with some of these scumbags & would hope others would feel the same. HTTR

stubborn on what? Gruden has an espn article out that says he doesn't understand why all the doom and gloom is happening.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stubborn on what? Gruden has an espn article out that says he doesn't understand why all the doom and gloom is happening.

Out of curiosity, even if he (Gruden) thinks its a train wreck, is he supposed to come out and say so publicly?? They be firing and cutting folks for disagreeing publicly Bruce in case you missed that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
johnson was his after the fact man crush , he did advocate trading up to get moses and hates TM because of it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity, even if he (Gruden) thinks its a train wreck, is he supposed to come out and say so publicly?? They be firing and cutting folks for disagreeing publicly Bruce in case you missed that.

If he thought it was a train wreck he just wouldn't say anything to the media.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claim you never said that. I bet we can get more people to agree with me.

How am I supposed to predict a trade up? I can predict players when our pick is up. How about your man crush for Long. Its funny how that doesn't get noticed.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
johnson was his after the fact man crush , he did advocate trading up to get moses and hates TM because of it

No after the fact. I like him after he blew up the combine. I know skinsdad, SM can do nothing wrong. You worship him as if he was some type of God.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I supposed to predict a trade up? I can predict players when our pick is up. How about your man crush for Long. Its funny how that doesn't get noticed.

You were willing. You didn't predict it.

I don't have a man crush on Long. I am not pounding the table talking about how great he is. I am saying he has played well for us at multiple positions...something Jackson could not have done.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No after the fact. I like him after he blew up the combine. I know skinsdad, SM can do nothing wrong. You worship him as if he was some type of God.

Not a single person remembers you touting him like you did Moses and Williams. Why? Because our didn't. Maybe you were still tired from rubbing some off on Moses.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have nothing to go on. You go to silliness. Long wasn't drafted. By SM. Crowder and sherf are really good players dox , cravens and fuller appear to bec hetook a train wreck roster and improved it . He had some misses , so what?