• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zack Brown & McGee cut

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pining over exes is a complete waste of time - ditto doing similar for some team that you no longer like. So - is your intent to troll those of us who still remain Redskins fans? You have already bashed DC knowing full well that a lot of folks here either live in the DC area or were raised in that area. That is in pretty bad taste IMO. You just appear to be one of these folks who likes to troll non-stop.

Oh well - enjoy & keep wasting your time following a team that you apparently hate. Whatever.

thanks man! will do

I definitely think Skins should trade for Josh Rosen though. When they decided Cousins wasnt the guy the only logical thing to do was draft a QB like Rosen, except they wanted to keep fans interested and buying tickets instead of rebuilding the correct way and went with a shitty Alex Smith...

and now my watch has ended

i'm kind of a trend setter though. I keep seeing articles come out about how so many fans are turning their back on this team, and rightfully so. Attendance and ratings dropped by like 17% i saw which was more then double of the next worst team in league.

Maybe the Goodell steps in and forces Snyder to sell the team?