• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Fans Are Awaking Shocked, Confused & Angry. Very, very angry!

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty ridiculous how easily troll threads gain traction here. @Rock Strongo @HammerDown me, and some of the other Pats fans can post a troll thread, and just sit back and watch people argue about nothing. I wonder why people haven't figured us out yet? :noidea:
Only thing different about the fella's you mentioned is they don't have a sore jaw.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you have to mention Brady's legacy shows that you are. The intelligent football fan knows what Brady's or the Patriots legacy is all about.

So, you have no idea what the legacy is all about?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am.
I do believe Peyton is one of the best ever.
He is humble, funny and gregarious.
And he has enough individual records to prove he is one of the best players ever in a team sport.

Marino, Elway, Brady, Montana, Young, Cunningham, Manning, Bradshaw. All great QB's that could have one 4 or more SB's if on the '70's Steelers, '80's Niner's, '00 - 10's Pat's.

Just because I am a Pats fan first doesn't mean I am not a football fan second.

Where is Brett Favre on your list, or are you simply saying Favre is in an elite class of his own know as the best ever then yes I agree.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Brett Favre on your list, or are you simply saying Favre is in an elite class of his own know as the best ever then yes I agree.

Honest miss.
There are more as well but you're right, Favre is also one of the greatest.
I enjoyed watching Favre play as much as any QB and more than most.
Except for one late postseason game in the mid '90's.
And that game was as much a Desmond Howard return and a Drew Bledsoe int as it was Favre being on his game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're a blind hater.
That's cool. Be all that you can be.

Just calm down. Being sarcastic is not the same as being a hater. You just view my comments as hate filled. I have said this many times before & yet some of you Pats fans just don't get it...I have nothing against the Pats organization @ all. As an Ohio State fan 1st I don't like any former meeeechegan players no matter who they are so I talk a little shit. I have said in the past I have nothing but respect for Brady (Charles Woodson as well) but I choose to be sarcastic @ times. So if you wanna go on thinking I'm some kinda Pats Hater...well go right ahead. It won't make you correct though.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just calm down. Being sarcastic is not the same as being a hater. You just view my comments as hate filled. I have said this many times before & yet some of you Pats fans just don't get it...I have nothing against the Pats organization @ all. As an Ohio State fan 1st I don't like any former meeeechegan players no matter who they are so I talk a little shit. I have said in the past I have nothing but respect for Brady (Charles Woodson as well) but I choose to be sarcastic @ times. So if you wanna go on thinking I'm some kinda Pats Hater...well go right ahead. It won't make you correct though.

Back at you, laughing while I typed it dude.
It's all good, no hate intended, I read yours as sarcasm as well.
I have respect for all athletes that apply themselves, no matter the sport or team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back at you, laughing while I typed it dude.
It's all good, no hate intended, I read yours as sarcasm as well.
I have respect for all athletes that apply themselves, no matter the sport or team.

Good deal!