• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MSNBC: Why Tom Brady Shouldn't be punished

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......I'm sure an arbitrator will sort this all out and cut the fines/punishment down,.........BRADY/pats are NOT going down without a Fkkn fight.....!

i could careless they are cheaters . they are crying because they came down to hard . if i was the nfl i would have gotten billy boy and robert because it's their job to keep integrity of the nfl . it wouldn't shock me to find texts between bill , kraft and brady about this subject .

saspursfan

Trolling Is Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could careless they are cheaters . they are crying because they came down to hard . if i was the nfl i would have gotten billy boy and robert because it's their job to keep integrity of the nfl . it wouldn't shock me to find texts between bill , kraft and brady about this subject .

This really has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but IMHO the NFL has lost its credibility to the point where it may actually be worse than Major League Baseball (where steroids is evidently not a problem) and the NBA. I wouldn't be surprised at all if one day a match-fixing scandal comes down the pipe. It certainly seems like that has been going on as of the last few years. Roger Goodell needs to go. The worst part is the fact that all of the punishments they hand out for "violations" are arbitrary and knee-jerk reactions.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ne fans tom has to fight this tooth and nail because if jimmy does a good job tom goes to the bench . so the end is coming soon for tom brady .
This really has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but IMHO the NFL has lost its credibility to the point where it may actually be worse than Major League Baseball (where steroids is evidently not a problem) and the NBA. I wouldn't be surprised at all if one day a match-fixing scandal comes down the pipe. It certainly seems like that has been going on as of the last few years. Roger Goodell needs to go. The worst part is the fact that all of the punishments they hand out for "violations" are arbitrary and knee-jerk reactions.

it wouldn't shock me if the nfl fixes games it is easy to do . just allow one team to hold on every play at the point of attack . mlb the last year boston won boston strong thing makes me question that remarkable story .

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..........and then we'll see your Fkkn "crybaby/whiney/pathetic" team once BRADY does his time = LOOK OUT......!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what some Lawyer say's in an article,they are all liars.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what some Lawyer say's in an article,they are all liars.

facts are this
1 the ne pats got caught for what they have did for years .
2 after approved the balls go missing by the hands of ne ball boys
3 tom brady is a baby if the balls wasn't to his liking bill and robert would've fired the ones not getting the job done .
4 ne pats and fans lives by the code it isn't cheating until caught and then it's not cheating .

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

"rock likes the patriots and is defending them,so my politics now clash with his"

Your credibility has taken a serious hit IMO. Not that I won't agree with you, but I'm going to have to do so with EXTREME skepticism. You've proven yourself to be liberal with the truth and unable to remain objective.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goodell didn't want to intercede in the first discipline/punishment because he and a very FEW other people know what was on those tapes in 2007 which probably implicated Belicheat and Wonder Twin of cheating back then, and that is why the Patriots are requesting an independent investigator because they know if there is an independent investigator, who doesn't know any of the evidence that was on those tapes, they will have a greater chance of this concocted story getting his games re-instated.

Goodevil knows their past discretions through those tapes, he knows the depths this team will go to to win. Case closed Wonder Boy, turn over that cellphone, bring back the two ball "deflators" and then talk to us about being innocent and getting that suspension removed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is in every NFL contract signed that players will be required to cooperate and if they do not will be subject to discipline by the NFL. .

Any lawyer worth his/her weight in salt will argue this down. They will simply argue "cooperate". Would Brady or any other player have to allow the NFL into their home, their car, submit to a DNA check... At some point the argument will be inasion of privacy vs. full cooperation.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
invasion^

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shut up and tell us who's in your avatar! :eek: