• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Recruiting Thread

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Oliver Martin might wait to see if Nico Collins chooses Michigan. The Wolverines already have three WR commits: Donovan Peoples-Jones, Tarik Black, and Brad Hawkins. I wouldn't think Michigan would take both Oliver Martin and Nico Collins for a total of five WR's.... would they?
:noidea:
By all accounts, Harbaugh wants both, then will convert Hawkins to safety. That would be one sick WR haul. IF Speight still sucks, he needs to be shot by this point.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this one coming. I have no idea why he ever committed to Oregon State to begin with.

It sounded like the pressure to be closer to home made him change mind at last minute. He was a silent commit up until he flipped at all star game.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounded like the pressure to be closer to home made him change mind at last minute. He was a silent commit up until he flipped at all star game.
That sounds about right. You guys are putting together a hell of a class, especially if Blades jumps on.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys seem to be going after Greg Johnson, Hawkins, Athlete also @Brasky
Johnson and Lewis are both scheduled for an OV at USC this weekend. Also believe Solomon has made up his mind after a night of prayer. Helton took an in home visits with Solomon. I see solomon going to Michigan or Alabama tho. His decision will be announced on signing day. A lot of activity going down the stretch run

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson and Lewis are both scheduled for an OV at USC this weekend. Also believe Solomon has made up his mind after a night of prayer. Helton took an in home visits with Solomon. I see solomon going to Michigan or Alabama tho. His decision will be announced on signing day. A lot of activity going down the stretch run
Nah I think it's clearly Bama now. They have the i8 ready for him and Daytona Gold Rolex.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Urban paid an in home visit with Tufele. Still hoping he lands at SC tho.That Utah visit has me unnerved tho
I think he winds up at SC honestly, they've come on strong. I think OSU prefers Wilson but I'd be extatic with either.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he winds up at SC honestly, they've come on strong. I think OSU prefers Wilson but I'd be extatic with either.
Im hoping so he did develop a friendship with Tui. And Sc has a huge poly community. But Im still not confident with that Utah visit. The Urban in home didnt help

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds about right. You guys are putting together a hell of a class, especially if Blades jumps on.
From what Ive read blades waited too long and SC may not have room.A lot of speculation. I see him heading to Nebraska.He's getting a ton of hate from gator fans

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hoping so he did develop a friendship with Tui. And Sc has a huge poly community. But Im still not confident with that Utah visit. The Urban in home didnt help
I think the Poly community with the chances to play under the lights there will be enough to sway him. Hell of a class for SC.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what Ive read blades waited too long and SC may not have room.A lot of speculation. I see him heading to Nebraska.He's getting a ton of hate from gator fans
Yeah, UF fans are vindictive as fuck. They're still pissed about Urban leaving for greener pastures. As we enter year 6 of Urban at OSU, I still can't help but laugh when they keep on the "he's gonna leave you high and dry just like he did UF". Homeboy has done incredible things at OSU, I'd have no hate if he decided it was in his best interest to go elsewhere.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Poly community with the chances to play under the lights there will be enough to sway him. Hell of a class for SC.
So far just hoping they land their other targets. Im liking what they did at safety a lot right now. Added a lot of height and talent at safety .Working on a defense like the SC days of old. Not liking Carr visiting UCLA this weekend either either .Hes a big piece

Bubba Bolden 6-3, 188
Isaiah Pola-Mao 6-4, 190