• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Recruiting Thread

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya also got former 4 star Texas Tech DT Breiden Fehoko looking to transfer. A lot of SC rumors not sure if anyone else is a possibility.But I believe he has to sit a year if he transfers

That kid is solid. I wouldn't be surprised if he took a major step forward at his next stop

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kid is solid. I wouldn't be surprised if he took a major step forward at his next stop
A lot of rumors he may transfer to SC.Not sure if he has any other possible landing spots. But he definitely seems solid. Looks like he would have to sit a year tho.If SC fills their line out. He could transfer to SC or another school.I'll dig deeper into the story

This is the story out of an SC site. He may have more options tho
Could USC Football Pursue Texas Tech Transfer DT Breiden Fehoko?

Last edited:

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 star CB decommitted from Florida. Nebraska now the favorite. Ranked #137 on 247

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 star CB decommitted from Florida. Nebraska now the favorite. Ranked #137 on 247

Blades cancelled his OV to USC recently. That he scheduled shortly after announcing he was back on the market. I agree my call is Nebraska

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is going to nebraska btw

If this is true, he blue.
I had him pegged for Nebraska too. SC doesn't have the space. Especially with the players they are pursuing hard. What's going on with Michigan. Was it Solomon I read they may be having a fall out over a misspelled name or something? Trying to keep up with a lot at once. And hoping it all works out come Friday morning and the 1st

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had him pegged for Nebraska too. SC doesn't have the space. Especially with the players they are pursuing hard. What's going on with Michigan. Was it Solomon I read they may be having a fall out over a misspelled name or something? Trying to keep up with a lot at once. And hoping it all works out come Friday morning and the 1st
Looks like we are massive favorites for Solomon atm unless Saban can convince him today. Even then coaches Patridge and Mattison are visiting him after Saban.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillips just flipped to LSU as expected. How are the Oklahoma fans feeling?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we are massive favorites for Solomon atm unless Saban can convince him today. Even then coaches Patridge and Mattison are visiting him after Saban.
Hope you pull it off :suds: SC loves their last minute pushes. They're aiming poly pretty hard this year. I believe the phrase SC has been utilizing is faith, family and football.Palo makes his decision 8am tomorrow morning.SC was the front runner. But the Bolden flip may make that interesting. Tufele still in play but I'm nervous about that last Utah OV. Hoping he and Tui are as close as they say.Jones,Lewis,Jackson and a few other big names still in play. As is Falo but he could be odd man out if all goes well. Unless SC gets some more low star decommits or finds a way around it. My getting my hopes up. But hoping it all works out :hope:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one was pretty obvious. Crystal Balls can mislead, but when a bunch start happening (especially flips) something is up
I think I pay as much attention to the crystal balls as you do. There are far better indicators when it comes to recruiting imo. You just have to go through the proper channels. TBH the majority of the recruiting sites are junk

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this is true, he blue.

I would think Oliver Martin might wait to see if Nico Collins chooses Michigan. The Wolverines already have three WR commits: Donovan Peoples-Jones, Tarik Black, and Brad Hawkins. I wouldn't think Michigan would take both Oliver Martin and Nico Collins for a total of five WR's.... would they?
:noidea: