• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Recruiting Thread

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, UF fans are vindictive as fuck. They're still pissed about Urban leaving for greener pastures. As we enter year 6 of Urban at OSU, I still can't help but laugh when they keep on the "he's gonna leave you high and dry just like he did UF". Homeboy has done incredible things at OSU, I'd have no hate if he decided it was in his best interest to go elsewhere.
They've been awful since he decommit. These are high school kids who do have the right to change their minds.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far just hoping they land their other targets. Im liking what they did at safety a lot right now. Added a lot of height and talent at safety .Working on a defense like the SC days of old. Not liking Carr visiting UCLA this weekend either either .Hes a big piece

Bubba Bolden 6-3, 188
Isaiah Pola-Mao 6-4, 190
You bastards swiping Bolden. Not that I'm complaining about our defensive back haul this year, but that kid looks like he's gonna be a beast. I thought for sure he was heading to Columbus.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been awful since he decommit. These are high school kids who do have the right to change their minds.
Yup. It's disgusting how fans get when a kid decides to go elsewhere. It's much worse with social media now. Kids get attacked like they burned the campus to the ground.

By the way - am I keeping this avy all year or are you gonna keep things fresh and switch it up from time to time?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bastards swiping Bolden. Not that I'm complaining about our defensive back haul this year, but that kid looks like he's gonna be a beast. I thought for sure he was heading to Columbus.
Bolden and Tuipulotu were big time flips. A lot of people didnt see SC being able to haul in Bolden and Pola-Mao. Rumor was they don't like one another. February first cant come soon enough. The wait is awful. OSU is killing it again this year.I like what they've done a lot too

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It's disgusting how fans get when a kid decides to go elsewhere. It's much worse with social media now. Kids get attacked like they burned the campus to the ground.

By the way - am I keeping this avy all year or are you gonna keep things fresh and switch it up from time to time?
I'll switch it up for you from time to time. Got a little caught up with signing day. But you understand that.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 star DL Taquon Graham cancels OU visit and TCU in home. This one appears over. Texas in the driver's seat

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@gobigred @TheRobotDevil

Any updates on the two kids from LA Hawkins High, WR Joseph Lewis, and ATH Greg Johnson? Are they leaning USC or Nebraska?

Also, is Nebraska in the drivers seat for CB Elijah Blades?

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@gobigred @TheRobotDevil

Any updates on the two kids from LA Hawkins High, WR Joseph Lewis, and ATH Greg Johnson? Are they leaning USC or Nebraska?

Lewis and Johnson leaning USC with Lewis stronger to USC than Johnso. Blades is definitely Nebraska lean

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@gobigred @TheRobotDevil

Both are scheduled for official visits at SC this weekend. A lot of talk both end up at SC but it's hard to read.From what I'm hearing Nebraska is in the drivers seat with blades. He seemed to have interest in SC. But recruiting slots are filling up for SC. They may not have room. The bad news is Carr seems to have an official visit with UCLA. Hoping he doesn't waver and sticks with SC. The Bruins just had a big decommit on the OL with Kirkland. The good news is Juliano Falinko 3 star ILB. May flip from SC to Oregon. Which would open a slot. At this point I wouldn't count anything out. I think anything else SC related may be wait and see on signing day. There's a ton of rumors and SC is keeping a lot as silent as possible

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure iff thiss was posted. But I have a ton of respect for tre brown. You've got to love the class and commitment he's showing to the Sooners. A lot of these kids do like the attention. He wants to be a Sooner kid has heart. Congrats loyalty is a great trait you got a great one sooners :suds:

This kid is a stud. Feel like this is a special class.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid is a stud. Feel like this is a special class.
I think the sooners hit big with Brown. I can definitely see him being a stud for Oklahoma. He's an elite talent. But he also bleeds oklahoma red. You can not teach heart,loyalty and class.He's got the tools to do very big things in norman

That was showing major character in an era these kids love the extra attention imo.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyjon loving it here.