• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Williams (Alabama) arrested

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's all kinds of bullshit. Like I said, I don't give two fucks about what any of y'all think about Bama or any other players for that matter but, you are all over it. Every. Single. Time. You can deny it, make bullshit excuses or whatever... but it doesn't change the truth. You may not like to hear it but, it is what it is.

:noidea:

You don't give two fucks yet you comment twice about it saying it's all kinds of bullshit. Me thinks you care. :laugh:

Again, if he would so blindly defend bama players doing stupid things, there would be nothing.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't give two fucks yet you comment twice about it saying it's all kinds of bullshit. Me thinks you care. :laugh:

Again, if he would so blindly defend bama players doing stupid things, there would be nothing.
Ahh, the old "you post on a message board so you care!" :thumb:

You're just mad you were called out on your blatantly obvious rustled jimmies at the hands of Bama/4d20.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, the old "you post on a message board so you care!" :thumb:

You're just mad you were called out on your blatantly obvious rustled jimmies at the hands of Bama/4d20.

Ahh the old "you're just mad." :thumb:

Of course you can't see clearly, like most gumps you are biased in this.

But please, tell us again how you don't care.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh the old "you're just mad." :thumb:

Of course you can't see clearly, like most gumps you are biased in this.

But please, tell us again how you don't care.
You seem to be under the impression that this is about Williams, I don't give a fuck about Williams and hope he plays next week if for nothing else, to watch usual suspects get all pissy about it. It's more to the point of fucking with you about being 4d20's little social justice warrior shadow. It's funny to watch you follow him around all the time.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be under the impression that this is about Williams, I don't give a fuck about Williams and hope he plays next week if for nothing else, to watch usual suspects get all pissy about it. It's more to the point of fucking with you about being 4d20's little social justice warrior shadow. It's funny to watch you follow him around all the time.

How exactly did I think this about Tim Williams with you? You haven't mentioned Tim Williams once until now. No shit it's about you being bothered with me calling 4D out for his bias homerism bullshit in this. But hey, since you don't care I don't understand why you'd be under any impression. Not everyone has common sense. So you may not get it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exactly did I think this about Tim Williams with you? You haven't mentioned Tim Williams once until now. No shit it's about you being bothered with me calling 4D out for his bias homerism bullshit in this. But hey, since you don't care I don't understand why you'd be under any impression. Not everyone has common sense. So you may not get it.
Maybe because I posted this...
Yeah, that's all kinds of bullshit. Like I said, I don't give two fucks about what any of y'all think about Bama or any other players for that matter but, you are all over it. Every. Single. Time. You can deny it, make bullshit excuses or whatever... but it doesn't change the truth. You may not like to hear it but, it is what it is.

:noidea:
Then you posted this...

Kinda seems geared toward you thinking I give a fuck about Williams. But, you know, common sense is hawd.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because I posted this...

Then you posted this...

Kinda seems geared toward you thinking I give a fuck about Williams. But, you know, common sense is hawd.

My thought process was you didn't care about me calling out 4D but then you commented about it. My B

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a joke that is perhaps better suited to the politics forums.

Probably, I try to ignore that shit as much as possible.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be legal because it's the right thing to do, not because it's good revenue.

I understand the reality of it, and I'd rather it be legal and taxed than illegal(because I still won't pay taxes on it), but it kind of irks me that people think these things can/should be taxed just because. Taxes should have good reason to exist.
Taxes will be needed to cover the medical costs associated with inhaling carcinogenic smoke into lungs.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a possession law. Try again.

See that word "possession"? That should have been a clue.

Did you really go to college?
Could not be more incorrect.

http://www.albop.com/PDF Files/act1407.pdf

One of my tasks at work is to keep track of controlled substance laws for 50 states and 3 US territories.

Here is Alabama's Controlled Substances Act (excerpts):

§20-2-23. Schedule I – Listing of controlled substances.

(a) The Legislature finds the following:
(4) The uncontrolled importation, manufacture, distribution, possession, or use of controlled substance analogs has a substantial and detrimental impact on the health and safety of the people of this state.

(b) The controlled substances listed in this section are included in Schedule I:

(3) Any material, compound, mixture or preparation which contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic substances, their salts, isomers and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted, whenever the existence of these salts, isomers and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation:
j. Marihuana;

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not be more incorrect.

http://www.albop.com/PDF Files/act1407.pdf

One of my tasks at work is to keep track of controlled substance laws for 50 states and 3 US territories.

Here is Alabama's Controlled Substances Act (excerpts):

§20-2-23. Schedule I – Listing of controlled substances.

(a) The Legislature finds the following:
(4) The uncontrolled importation, manufacture, distribution, possession, or use of controlled substance analogs has a substantial and detrimental impact on the health and safety of the people of this state.

(b) The controlled substances listed in this section are included in Schedule I:

(3) Any material, compound, mixture or preparation which contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic substances, their salts, isomers and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted, whenever the existence of these salts, isomers and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation:
j. Marihuana;

Where does it say it's illegal for use? It doesn't.