• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Williams (Alabama) arrested

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said before you were charged with disturbing the peace for music.

Some cop giving you a ticket for something else pretty much makes my case for me - smoking weed is not illegal, possession of it is.

We got cited for peace, driver got possession. But really, we got cited for smoking weed

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got cited for peace, driver got possession. But really, we got cited for smoking weed

And if smoking weed was illegal, then you would have been cited for smoking weed, not for disturbing the peace.

The reason they couldn't cite you for smoking weed is because there is no law against it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if smoking weed was illegal, then you would have been cited for smoking weed, not for disturbing the peace.

The reason they couldn't cite you for smoking weed is because there is no law against it.

The only reason the citation happened was because the cop smelled weed. Come on now

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason the citation happened was because the cop smelled weed. Come on now

Right, which goes to prove that smoking weed is not illegal.

He wouldn't have needed to give you a bullshit charge, he would have just charged you with smoking weed.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While other players threads have been started, no one really has defended said players except (wait for it)........... ALABAMA FANS. Color me shocked that Alabama fans are now trying to say I only pick on them when they are the only ones defending their players stupid actions. Ohh my gosh, this is so weird.
Yeah, that's all kinds of bullshit. Like I said, I don't give two fucks about what any of y'all think about Bama or any other players for that matter but, you are all over it. Every. Single. Time. You can deny it, make bullshit excuses or whatever... but it doesn't change the truth. You may not like to hear it but, it is what it is.

:noidea:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, I wish I had known that all these years. Hell, I thought they were just being nice and smoking me out. I'll be sure to remind whoever does it for me next time - hey, that's half my weed you got there, so even though we are only smoking a bowl, I get half that OZ!

You smoked with me in a car, so it's mine now! Thems the rules.

I'm gonna save enough cash on this to buy the next Alabama player who gets in trouble out.
So, he should have gotten a DUI?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wouldn't have needed to give you a bullshit charge, he would have just charged you with smoking weed.
Was dude sitting in the driver's seat??? I haven't read the story yet. If so that's DUI. You damn sure can't be caught in the driver's seat drinking a beer........if the keys are within what, 100 feet of the car? Same law applies I think

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, he should have gotten a DUI?

Was dude sitting in the driver's seat??? I haven't read the story yet. If so that's DUI. You damn sure can't be caught in the driver's seat drinking a beer........if the keys are within what, 100 feet of the car? Same law applies I think

Isn't being caught with a beer open container?

As for DUI, I'm not sure how they handle that, but if he is obviously intoxicated then yeah.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't being caught with a beer open container?

As for DUI, I'm not sure how they handle that, but if he is obviously intoxicated then yeah.
yeah, open container. But if you're sitting in the driver's seat of a car... smoked out...you go to jail for DUI..........unless you get a cool cop, which i did.....so I'm not judging lol

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who in god's name led you to believe that smoking weed in public is not illegal???? maybe you smoked too much???

In Alabama that is........where you claim to have lived

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in god's name led you to believe that smoking weed in public is not illegal???? maybe you smoked too much???

Ok, which law would that be breaking?

It would be possessing it in public(or anywhere in Alabama) that would be illegal, not the actual act of smoking it. So if they caught you while smoking, then you would be in possession of it. However, after the fact, there is nothing they can do about it because the laws all revolve around possession.

The only other way it could be illegal is the DUI.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, which law would that be breaking?

It would be possessing it in public(or anywhere in Alabama) that would be illegal, not the actual act of smoking it. So if they caught you while smoking, then you would be in possession of it. However, after the fact, there is nothing they can do about it because the laws all revolve around possession.

The only other way it could be illegal is the DUI.
public intox......duhhhhh
I don't think you've ever been arrested

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it is true that you've never been to Alabama........wow.....he was right

LOL

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why are you the only one defending the Bama criminals???

Bamabeno in 3 2 1

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
public intox......duhhhhh
I don't think you've ever been arrested

You can't get high enough off weed to warrant a public intoxication charge. Maybe something laced, but just weed? Nah.

Actually, it is true that you've never been to Alabama........wow.....he was right

LOL

Got arrested for possession in Alabama in 2001. Hartselle PD got me on Highway 31 heading to Decatur right before the valley with the store at the bottom next to the road that goes through Cry Baby Hollow.

Want to double down on the stupid? Oh wait, too late.

And why are you the only one defending the Bama criminals???

Bamabeno in 3 2 1

Charges will be dropped. Cry more booger eater.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!! 1 joint.....or 2 beers..........Public intox

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartselle fucking sucks...........damm

I grew up in that area. Moved between North Alabama and the Nashville area a good bit.

It's better than Cullman(lived in Battleground and still have family there) and Lawrence County(lived out in Town Creek a few years, no family there).

I haven't lived in Alabama since like 2003. I only go to visit family now. If I move "back home", It'll be in the Nashville area. Less than a 2-hour drive and I like the area more. Wife grew up in Somerville, her folks still live there. Mine live near Brooksville.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is such things as internal possession laws. South Dakota had them. The only way to possess weed internally is to smoke it.