• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacman Jones arrested

augustisback003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't believe someone hasn't created this thread yet.

excerpt~

Adam "Pacman" Jones has found himself on the wrong side of the law yet again, as the Cincinnati Bengals cornerback was arrested early Monday morning on disorderly conduct charges.

Ohio state patrol authorities pulled over a vehicle Jones was traveling in around 2:30 a.m. on Cincinnati's State Route 125, according to a WCPO report.

Tishana Holmes, who was driving the vehicle at the time, was pulled over on a routine speeding violation for going 60 mph in a 45-mph zone, but authorities later arrested her on suspicion of driving under the influence after she refused a breathalyzer. Residents in the State of Ohio are given the right to refusal in DUI/DWI cases.

Jones, a passenger, was subsequently arrested on a disorderly conduct charge. The reason for Jones' arrest is unknown at this time. A picture was released on Jones' Instagram account late Sunday evening that indicated he was celebrating his 30th birthday (he turns 30 on Sept. 30) just hours before his arrest.

Adam 'Pacman' Jones Arrested on Disorderly Conduct Charge | Bleacher Report

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's strange how I'm surprised that the guy that really should be given the "Most LIkely to be Arrested" award every season gets arrested...just seems like even an idiot would have learned by now.

Who celebrates their birthday 8 days before it happens? I mean, there is an entire weekend coming up right before it...

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't arrested he was cited. The cop cited him from the passengers seat. It's a joke.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's the same trend. The guy talks all this stuff about being in a better place, and he's still hanging out with guys who DUI...

Cut...him.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's the same trend. The guy talks all this stuff about being in a better place, and he's still hanging out with guys who DUI...

Cut...him.

Don't be fucking stupid.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be fucking stupid.

Don't be a fucking douceh bag...

The guy can't stay out of trouble.

Want to change the image of the team, you can't have guys who don't know what it means to stay out of trouble.

I mean, seriously...2:30 am...call a damn taxi for you and your friend. God knows you make enough money for a fucking cab. If you're too stupid to do that, then you deserve what you get.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Want to change the image of the team, you can't have guys who don't know what it means to stay out of trouble.

I mean, seriously...2:30 am...call a damn taxi for you and your friend. God knows you make enough money for a fucking cab. If you're too stupid to do that, then you deserve what you get.

Not being a douche bag. Would you want to cut Von Miller too? Aldon Smith? He wasn't driving, he didn't break the law. It's fucking moronic to talk about cutting him.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't cut him right away. I'd like to see how this plays out before I render judgment. Could easily be a cop being a bit ambitious about his citations.

All that said, Pacman is completely out of currency in the public's eye. Why can't this guy learn to rise above..... You'd figure with everything he has to lose, when he sees a cop he'd just shut his damn mouth. Poor judgment time and time again. And he's not talented enough anymore to make people continuously forgive.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose we also have to know why he wasn't invited to Jacoby Jones' party bus in B-More.... That sounded much more Pacman's speed.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, screw up once, or even twice, especially while young...Yeah, I get it. We've all done stupid things.

However, Jones has had multiple offenses before arriving in Cincinnati, and has had multiple offenses in just the past few months. He keeps talking about how he's changed, but like Jwil says (and Marvin) I see better than I hear. All I see is him getting in trouble. Instead of talking about how great a win it was against GB (and we are) we are now all arguing about Jone's arrest. When is enough, enough?

Eventually it becomes less about him actually being arrested/cited and more about him consistently putting himself into positions like this. If the guy can't simply stay away from people, bars, trouble, then he's going to hurt the team by being suspended anyway.

I'd be for cutting anyone that continues to be an idiot and get cited/arrested multiple times. Eventually, they are just not worth the hassel.

Though, it may not matter. I have a feeling that with his previous run in and now this, RG is going to be looking hard at Jones, and I wouldn't be surprised with a at least enough to run the season.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what "exactly" did Adam Jones do?

He was not driving while intoxicated. He didn't have drugs. He didn't take a swing at a cop. He didn't have an unregistered firearm on him, or registered for that matter.

He tell the cop to F off or what? I mean, I guess I do not exactly see what he could have done from the passengers seat of a car.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like him as the 3rd corner but who is the girl??? Is that his fiance??? If not dude is in trouble....2ndly why would a fuckin cop want to have the passenger blow??? HOWEVER Pacman needs to shut his fuckin mouth! I like him as a player I have lost faith in him as man that can stay out of trouble.....he wont be released...And if he loses this case which I want to see this shit after that drunk mitch hit him 1st...then he may be suspended but it wont be more than 2 games....We may release him after the season....It is what it is.....

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wasn't driving. He didn't get a DUI.

Maybe he was too drunk to know how sober the driver was. I don't really blame him for that.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him as the 3rd corner but who is the girl??? Is that his fiance??? If not dude is in trouble....2ndly why would a fuckin cop want to have the passenger blow??? HOWEVER Pacman needs to shut his fuckin mouth! I like him as a player I have lost faith in him as man that can stay out of trouble.....he wont be released...And if he loses this case which I want to see this shit after that drunk mitch hit him 1st...then he may be suspended but it wont be more than 2 games....We may release him after the season....It is what it is.....

Maybe he and his wife are swingers or maybe they enjoy a good 3 way Jwil. He was the one that went to the bar, picked up the chick to bring home to his wife so they could enjoy the hell out of her. Of course he had to get her a little lubbed before making the trek home. How does anyone know what the hell it was about and how is it anyones f'n business who she was?

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Word is they were on the way to her house.....lol IJS... The streets talk up in the nati....stay tuned. Bottomline if he was calm and never talked back he would have caught a cab home and said fuck it....I lost faith in the dude to make the right decision

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is they were on the way to her house.....lol IJS... The streets talk up in the nati....stay tuned. Bottomline if he was calm and never talked back he would have caught a cab home and said fuck it....I lost faith in the dude to make the right decision

Bingo.

Had he just said, "Yes, sir" "No, sir"...he would have been on his way home, and never a peep.

Just like if the lady assults you...you can't retaliate in the least. You got to be a bigger man and walk away. Period.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck if he is banging a different girl every night of the week. Why is that any of our business? His job isnt to be a good person, it is to play football and he is doing that very well.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck if he is banging a different girl every night of the week. Why is that any of our business? His job isnt to be a good person, it is to play football and he is doing that very well.

But it can affect his job. If he's suspended it leaves the team short a very solid nickle corner. Eventually, you have to weigh if it's worth the risk to keep him and not have another potential option that gets more PT so they are ready when (not really if) he is suspended, or just cut him and give his PT to someone who you know you can count on being there, at least from an off-field issues point.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it can affect his job. If he's suspended it leaves the team short a very solid nickle corner. Eventually, you have to weigh if it's worth the risk to keep him and not have another potential option that gets more PT so they are ready when (not really if) he is suspended, or just cut him and give his PT to someone who you know you can count on being there, at least from an off-field issues point.

What was he even arrested for? Just running his mouth? I can't see how that is going to warrant a suspension.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't give a fuck who he's banging..... It's completely irrelevant here.

The relevant issue is that the guy is on thin ice and he's running his punk mouth to a cop. While it might not be dangerous like driving drunk or carrying an unregistered firearm, it's still illegal in this country and it gets you a ticket.

Your 30 fucking years old.... You have a well paying job. Grow the fuck up.