• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacman Jones arrested

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was he even arrested for? Just running his mouth? I can't see how that is going to warrant a suspension.

It will warrant a suspension if Father Roger is tired of the bad image..... A broken law is a broken law. Would it matter if it was his first or second violation? No. Does it matter when it's his 8th? Probably.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't give a fuck who he's banging..... It's completely irrelevant here.

The relevant issue is that the guy is on thin ice and he's running his punk mouth to a cop. While it might not be dangerous like driving drunk or carrying an unregistered firearm, it's still illegal in this country and it gets you a ticket.

Your 30 fucking years old.... You have a well paying job. Grow the fuck up.

A ticket? A ticket would seem logical. What the F was he arrested for then?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was he even arrested for? Just running his mouth? I can't see how that is going to warrant a suspension.

RG can suspend a player for just about any reason...even if you are not arrested, you can still be suspended even for being involved in issues like these.

Also, Jones has a history. He also has a court case coming up for assault. When you factor in he was running his mouth to a cop, and got cited, you can bet your ass that RG is going to have that in the file. He may not get suspended just for being cited, but when you factor in everything, it just goes to show that he can't stay away from making bad decisions, and puts more weight behind a suspension should RG decide to do so.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't give a fuck who he's banging..... It's completely irrelevant here.

The relevant issue is that the guy is on thin ice and he's running his punk mouth to a cop. While it might not be dangerous like driving drunk or carrying an unregistered firearm, it's still illegal in this country and it gets you a ticket.

Your 30 fucking years old.... You have a well paying job. Grow the fuck up.

EXACTLY!

It will warrant a suspension if Father Roger is tired of the bad image..... A broken law is a broken law. Would it matter if it was his first or second violation? No. Does it matter when it's his 8th? Probably.

EXACTLY!

A ticket? A ticket would seem logical. What the F was he arrested for then?

He was cited for disorderly conduct. Again, all he had to do was say "Yes, sir" and "No, sir" and he would have been called a cab, or called someone to get him home, and this wouldn't even be an issue.

The bigger issue is now...why can't he just stay away from doing things like this that will lead him to more trouble? How many of us have been out at 1, 2, 3 in the morning and NEVER had an issue (exceptions to K-man here...LOL)? Eventually you have to realize that going out to bars, and being out until 2-3 AM just doesn't work for you anymore and ESPECIALLY when you are already facing a court date for assault. Go home to your daughter, watch a movie with her and call it a night. Time grow up and realize that going out until 2-3AM just isn't what you need anymore. And if you can't do that, well,then you're going to have all the time in the world to do stuff like that because you will be without a job.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacman is such a tool. Rid this clown from our team, please.

P.S. I don't go out after dark any more. I drink and drive during daylight hours. Much safer IMO.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

P.S. I don't go out after dark any more. I drink and drive during daylight hours. Much safer IMO.

Look at our boy...all grown up and stuff making resonsible decisions...

:suds:

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I want to see the video of how polite the cop was and how out of line the pac was.

THEN, I'll make a judgement

60 in a 45 gets you pulled over every time though.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, you don't STAY up after dark anymore..... Let alone drive at that hour.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all he had to say, "if your nice to me I'll hook you up with a bengal cheerleader"