• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Tebow has no one to blame but himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean the fact they were number 1 in rushing contributed nothing to their 7-1 run that year.

Stop man. You are getting destroyed.

Also, if you remember that year, there was the lock out. What does that mean? It means there was NO work with Tebow with any member of the offense until training camp. Then combine that with him not ever working with the starting offense at all. Then combine that with him trying to change his whole throwing motion, they then changed an entire offense to accommodate his strengths.

Oh, wait a minute. Did I do it again? Am I saying he could have been decent if his throwing motion was not overly tinkered with?

Ooooooops. Did not mean to offend the Tebow hater delicate sensibilities by suggesting he could have been decent.

I know such suggestions, gets reactions from the perpetual Tebow hater.....a lot like this one.

ClaireDanesCryFace-2.gif

Well, maybe in your case, you are more like this when someone suggests he could have been decent....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32004-1360609892-4.gif

Tebow was a dud. That is why he doesn't have a job. He would of been the ideal QB otherwise. A wholesome white Christian QB. Made to order as a super star, to frigging bad he was lacking in ability. Everyone knows this. Now quit embarrassing yourself with all this attention whoring.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's doing pretty well financially for being a never was NFL player.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guys are still defending a 1st round bust QB who washed out of the league after 3 seasons???

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You saying Tebow had no significant influence on that? Careful, cause you are a of the Seahawks. Oh, Tebow did have close to 1000 yards rushing.
Hold on. Tebow had 660 yards rushing in 2011. Are you trying to pass that off as "close to" 1000 yards??? Total misrepresentation of the truth. That's like saying a D is "close to" an A. You're a joke in this thread.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehehe. The average drive for the 8-8 2011 Tebow led Denver Broncos was 5 plays, 24 yards, and scored 1.34 points.

The average drive for the 4-12 2010 Orton led Broncos was 5 plays, 28 yards, and scored 1.69 points.

But tell me more about how Tebow was a catalyst for that offense.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Some guys are still defending a 1st round bust QB who washed out of the league after 3 seasons???

It's literally the stupidest position anyone has taken in all of sports. It's almost hard to believe they're not just screwing with us, but people really be that delusional.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tim Tebow is a narcissist. He wants to be the leader. The QB is the leader position. He isn't leading anybody from Tight End.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, the haters are insisting that I am saying Tebow was a great QB. The haters, cannot even bring themselves to give Tebow....

ANY CREDIT WHATSOEVER.

LOL!!!!

Why do Tebow haters lie so much about what I am saying?

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on. Tebow had 660 yards rushing in 2011. Are you trying to pass that off as "close to" 1000 yards??? Total misrepresentation of the truth. That's like saying a D is "close to" an A. You're a joke in this thread.

Well, he started 11 games. He started a total of 14 games in his career for about 900 yards. There I cleared that up for you.

I totally misrepresented the truth?

LOL!!!

Fucking haters are hilarious.

First the fucking haters say I say Tebow was a great QB when I did not. Talk about misrepresenting the truth.

Then the fucking haters insist Tebow did absolutely NOTHING to contribute to the wins. Talk about misrepresenting the truth.

Then the fucking haters claim how delusional a person has to be to suggest he did contribute to the wins. Talk about misrepresenting the truth.

The thread has been over a long time ago. The haters, clearly outnumber the fans, like I said and I have been proven right.

Haters are just that pathetic.

200_s.gif

But but but he only ran for 660 yards and you said that was nearly 1000!!!!!

:lol:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
BB32, posting gifs and smileys doesn't make your point any less ludicrous, insane, ridiculous, moronic, etc.

The dude completed 46.5% of his passes in 2011. 46.5%!!!

Yes, you read that correctly. The first number isn't a 6; it's a 4. Speaking of 6, he also had 6.6 YPA in 2011.

I know people lose their minds when it comes to their QBs, but I didn't think it was possible for fans to go this far off into crazy land. Mind: blown.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB32, posting gifs and smileys doesn't make your point any less ludicrous, insane, ridiculous, moronic, etc.

The dude completed 46.5% of his passes in 2011. 46.5%!!!

Yes, you read that correctly. The first number isn't a 6; it's a 4. Speaking of 6, he also had 6.6 YPA in 2011.

I know people lose their minds when it comes to their QBs, but I didn't think it was possible for fans to go this far off into crazy land. Mind: blown.

What is your point? Are you still actually insisting I am saying he was a good QB?

You haters are that pathetic. Hilarious too.

You still give him zero credit.

Please, keep on saying he was a horrible QB. As if that it contradicting anything I said.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17643-1360609176-6.gif

I wonder why Tebow haters errrrr Christian haters, are such liars.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well why don't you explain just how unknowledgeable a man that has been following football since the first SB and seen more games than you probably are yrs old, is....I've seen about everything there is to see in the game of football, but please enlighten us oh great Football Genie !!!!

need_fix.jpg

Wow, you've been watching football? I'm shocked!!! How about you tell US how a guy who's been watching football since the first Superbowl can be so fucking clueless about football? You would have the insight.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your point? Are you still actually insisting I am saying he was a good QB?

You haters are that pathetic. Hilarious too.

You still give him zero credit.

Please, keep on saying he was a horrible QB. As if that it contradicting anything I said.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17643-1360609176-6.gif

I wonder why Tebow haters errrrr Christian haters, are such liars.

Obviously your faith has blinded you to what this guy is as a QB. He simply does not have the skills to play NFL football. It's clear to most including the 32 people running NFL teams. And people rip Russell Wilson because they don't think he's a good passer. The only people that I've seen ripping him about his religion are the Christians telling him he's a bad Christian for going to see 50 Shades of Gray.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense actually was not playing out of their minds. It started to improve, but they were ranked 20th that season and 24th in points allowed. Was that the great defense you were talking about? LOL, you haters are too easy for me.

Actually, it started to really benefit when the Broncos running game went from 29th in the NFL to 1st in the NFL in just 4 weeks after Tebow took over.

Yes, indeed.

You saying Tebow had no significant influence on that? Careful, cause you are a of the Seahawks. Oh, Tebow did have close to 1000 yards rushing.

I know, according to the perpetually blind hater, Tebow did nothing.

This is fun.

spanking.gif

What was the offense scoring? Tebow had 660 yards that season, not close to 1000. No matter how you try to remember it, the offense hardly scored and they won. So you can try to say it wasn't the defense but it was, clearly.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you fail math or something, or are you just that unknowledgeable about football, that you can't tell if you've been watching football since before or after the first SB ???
Not that hard, great football Genie....
And the Lions D has been solid for yrs now, I don't know which bin of horse hockey you got that from, and as far as the Broncos, their Oline was bad enough to get Tom Brady killed that yr, let alone their lackluster D....
And didn't Bishop say the Lions blew them out with a 40 burger, yea, great D man....
I think you need to get out of that bottle more often, great football Genie ....

TheGenie.jpg

What Bishop said was in their only meeting as pros, Stafford was really good and Tebow sucked balls. That game was in 2011, not the 2012 playoff season. And again, Detroit defense was not good. Shutting down Tebow wasn't any real accomplishment, he pretty much does it for you!!!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: Did you read the quoted section on top of my post? "Tim has proven he can win at the NFL level." -Oldschool

Read before you post buddy. And you've got to stop with the Christian-hater thing when talking about Tebow. In fact, that's a serious accusation, and you should apologize for it. I have absolutely nothing against the guy off the field. If every NFL player had his character, the NFL would be much better off. But the guy sucks. Badly. Like Ryan Leaf bad. Probably even worse.

All he has to back up his ignorant arguement is the Christian hater thing. 83% of the country being Christian is irrelevant. Facts be damned!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: Did you read the quoted section on top of my post? "Tim has proven he can win at the NFL level." -Oldschool

Read before you post buddy. And you've got to stop with the Christian-hater thing when talking about Tebow. In fact, that's a serious accusation, and you should apologize for it. I have absolutely nothing against the guy off the field. If every NFL player had his character, the NFL would be much better off. But the guy sucks. Badly. Like Ryan Leaf bad. Probably even worse.

Don't do Ryan Leaf like that. He had an NFL skillset.

Status
Not open for further replies.