• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Tebow has no one to blame but himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I don't hate Christians, but Tebow sucks. Badly (by NFL standards).
2. I don't hate gay people, but Michael Sam sucks. Badly (by NFL standards).
3. I don't hate Muslims, but Saleem Rasheed (who? Exactly) sucked. Badly (by NFL standards).
4. I don't hate black people, but Jamarcus Russell...
5. I don't hate white people, but Ryan Leaf sucked...

You get the point.

I doubt it!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, Broncos defense through the first 5 games was 31st in the league and improved to 20th.

So, which is it with you? The Broncos low ranked defense was so amazing that they went on a 7-1 streak?

I want to read that contradiction again, cause I am trying to be clear. You maintain that Tebow did not do a thing to contribute to the wins, even though they went from 29 in rushing to first with him, and the Broncos defense was so amazing even though they were ranked so low. All because of Tebow, that is.

LOL!!!

Keep posting man. I am getting stitches on my side. I love too how you pretended to know the Broncos defense was ranked so low.

LOL!!!

thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another.jpg

The defense climbed 11 spots as the season went on. You're making the point for us.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's literally the stupidest position anyone has taken in all of sports. It's almost hard to believe they're not just screwing with us, but people really be that delusional.

I thought the same thing for a time during this thread but I'm thoroughly convinced that both of these guys are really that delusional.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, the haters are insisting that I am saying Tebow was a great QB. The haters, cannot even bring themselves to give Tebow....

ANY CREDIT WHATSOEVER.

LOL!!!!

Why do Tebow haters lie so much about what I am saying?

No one is lying. the facts are the facts. Tebow stunk the vast majority of the time he was on the field. The numbers say it. the film says it. If you're not saying that he's a great QB, fantastic, you're not completely insane. But he gets what credit he deserves. The defense kept games close while he played like pure fucking trash and when he needed to make a couple of plays here and there he did and the Broncos won some games. That's all the credit he's earned.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Bishop said was in their only meeting as pros, Stafford was really good and Tebow sucked balls. That game was in 2011, not the 2012 playoff season. And again, Detroit defense was not good. Shutting down Tebow wasn't any real accomplishment, he pretty much does it for you!!!

Gotta correct myself. It was 2011.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
What is your point? Are you still actually insisting I am saying he was a good QB?

You haters are that pathetic. Hilarious too.

You still give him zero credit.

Please, keep on saying he was a horrible QB. As if that it contradicting anything I said.

I wonder why Tebow haters errrrr Christian haters, are such liars.

That's what I'm talking about. You've gone on and on and on without actually saying anything. You imply and post gifs and smileys, and then you accuse me of "hating " Tebow because he's a Christian.

You're foaming at the mouth on this one dude. Get a hold of yourself.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
By the way, they delete my thread about the side crashing 4 times every post.

Is anyone else having that problem?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Tebow wants to be an NFL QB, he would rather not be in the NFL if he can't.
He has set a standard for himself. So why would that be considered "no one to blame but himself"

Who would "blame" themselves for having a set of standards or integrity. You blame yourself for your mistakes but not for your positive attributes.

Andrew Celani just doesn't understand this point about Tewbow. Tebow is controlling his own destiny and Celani sees that as a cause for blame. In the end, Andrew Celani wrote an article that that sadly told us more about him that his subject.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense climbed 11 spots as the season went on. You're making the point for us.

No, you stupid ass. It is the EXACT OPPOSITE. Holy shit.

Keep posting nonsensical shit. You haters are hilarious.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow was a dud. That is why he doesn't have a job. He would of been the ideal QB otherwise. A wholesome white Christian QB. Made to order as a super star, to frigging bad he was lacking in ability. Everyone knows this. Now quit embarrassing yourself with all this attention whoring.

Harold, you are normally a good poster , but man just park the truck now, all 4 tires are flat and you are all over the road....In layman's terms, you are simply no match for Bronco and he is hitting you at will at this point.....
You should know better than to argue with a poster about his own team, especially when they are loaded for Bear, like Bronco is....Ouch !!!!
OWNED___.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, you are normally a good poster , but man just park the truck now, all 4 tires are flat and you are all over the road....In layman's terms, you are simply no match for Bronco and he is hitting you at will at this point.....
You should know better than to argue with a poster about his own team, especially when they are loaded for Bear, like Bronco is....Ouch !!!!
OWNED___.gif
Bronco is just a shock jock. About the only point he made was that the Bronco defense didn't have good stats, but anyone paying attention knows that is because of all the 3 and outs Tebow put up. Tebow sucks, he can't land a roster spot because everyone knows he sucks as a NFL QB. Mind you, this is when a lot of teams could use a decent QB. There shouldn't even be a discussion about Tebow. It's kind of embarrassing that we have a thread here on SportsHoopla about him.

You know Oldschool I do enjoy reading your posts even when I disagree with them.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bronco is just a shock jock. About the only point he made was that the Bronco defense didn't have good stats, but anyone paying attention knows that is because of all the 3 and outs Tebow put up. Tebow sucks, he can't land a roster spot because everyone knows he sucks as a NFL QB. Mind you, this is when a lot of teams could use a decent QB. There shouldn't even be a discussion about Tebow. It's kind of embarrassing that we have a thread here on SportsHoopla about him.

You know Oldschool I do enjoy reading your posts even when I disagree with them.

You are a fucking asshat. I did not once say Tebow was this great QB. You continue to use fallacies, all while saying Tebow contributed NOTHING to the wins. You then think I am the moron.

BTW, 90% of any thread made about him is done by haters. Haters! You get that or not? Oh, and in typical hypocritical fashion you have made endless posts in a thread that you think is embarrassing. A thread, that was made mocking Tebow.

So, where are we at in this debate that you have been utterly wrecked in?

Tebow, who did not work with the team in the offseason due to lock out and did not work with the starting team all while trying to change his throwing motion was thrust into a situation where the team was 1-4. He then took a team that was 29th in the NFL in rushing to first in a just a few short weeks.

BTW, why don't you look at his passer rating in those 7 wins in the 4th quarter. Look it up. Which mystified many people and I think I understood why. When the Broncos needed to hurry up they played no huddle and Tebow would stop thinking so much about his throwing motion and he would make plays. You cannot even bring yourself to just acknowledge that. Why? Cause of your own biased bullshit.

You then claim the Broncos defense was so great, but the only reason they ranked so low was because....you got it. Tebow. The Broncos defense fucking IMPROVED from 31st in their 1-4 start to 20th under Tebow. HOW THE HELL DID THEY SUFFER?

Oh, and for the most part Tebow during that run did not turn the ball over that much. With the exception of a few games, therefore many of the drives of the opposing teams that were longer. Ask Bears fans after poopy pants throws nonstop ints and the opposing offense has a whole field to drive.

Did you know a strong running game ALWAYS helps defenses? Hence, the reason for the improvement of the defense under Tebow.

Tebow could have been good if he did not overly tinker with his motion. He is too much of a circus and pretty much ruined. Therefore he could never make it, and teams are not willing to have that circus in town. Which is as much about the haters as it is about his fans.

Either way I could do not give a rat shit what you say, how condescending you are about your pathetic biased view. You can take your fallacies, your pathetic knowledge about the game, and jam it all high and deep.

Please, make another post where you will lie and say I said Tebow is a great QB. I never did. I laugh at you.

Now, take your daily spanking from me, and do not post in the thread that you consider an embarrassment but cannot seem to stop posting in.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking asshat. I did not once say Tebow was this great QB. You continue to use fallacies, all while saying Tebow contributed NOTHING to the wins. You then think I am the moron.

BTW, 90% of any thread made about him is done by haters. Haters! You get that or not? Oh, and in typical hypocritical fashion you have made endless posts in a thread that you think is embarrassing. A thread, that was made mocking Tebow.

Tebow, who did not work with the team in the offseason due to lock out and did not work with the starting team all while trying to change his throwing motion was thrust into a situation where the team was 1-4. He then took a team that was 29th in the NFL in rushing to first in a just a few short weeks.

BTW, why don't you look at his passer rating in those 7 wins in the 4th quarter. Look it up. Which mystified many people and I think I understood why. When the Broncos needed to hurry up they played no huddle and Tebow would stop thinking so much about his throwing motion and he would make plays. You cannot even bring yourself to just acknowledge that. Why? Cause of your own biased bullshit.

You then claim the Broncos defense was so great, but the only reason they ranked so low was because....you got it. Tebow. The Broncos defense fucking IMPROVED from 31st in their 1-4 start to 20th under Tebow. HOW THE HELL DID THEY SUFFER?

Oh, and for the most part Tebow during that run did not turn the ball over that much. With the exception of a few games, therefore many of the drives of the opposing teams that were longer. Ask Bears fans after poopy pants throws nonstop ints and the opposing offense has a whole field to drive.

Did you know a strong running game ALWAYS helps defenses? Hence, the reason for the improvement of the defense under Tebow.

Tebow could have been good if he did not overly tinker with his motion. He is too much of a circus and pretty much ruined. Therefore he could never make it, and teams are not willing to have that circus in town. Which is as much about the haters as it is about his fans.

Either way I could do not give a rat shit what you say, how condescending you are about your pathetic biased view. You can take your fallacies, your pathetic knowledge about the game, and jam it all high and deep.

Please, make another post where you will lie and say I said Tebow is a great QB. I never did. I laugh at you.

Now, take your daily spanking from me, and do not post in the thread that you consider an embarrassment but cannot seem to stop posting in.
Did I say anything about you claiming Tebow was great? Nope just some deflect you keep throwing in.:lol:at you claiming posters arguing here are haters. Mostly folks are giving their honest opinion and you want to twist that into them being haters. You go further and call us liars. That's not nice Broncoballer. You need to keep yourself under control and keep it civil.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we freeze this thread until somebody signs Tebow?????
(in other words - permanently)

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Tebow wants to be an NFL QB, he would rather not be in the NFL if he can't.
He has set a standard for himself. So why would that be considered "no one to blame but himself"

Who would "blame" themselves for having a set of standards or integrity. You blame yourself for your mistakes but not for your positive attributes.

Andrew Celani just doesn't understand this point about Tewbow. Tebow is controlling his own destiny and Celani sees that as a cause for blame. In the end, Andrew Celani wrote an article that that sadly told us more about him that his subject.

Thinking he's an NFL QB is a mistake.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you stupid ass. It is the EXACT OPPOSITE. Holy shit.

Keep posting nonsensical shit. You haters are hilarious.

YOU SAID the defense climbed from 31st in the first 5 games to 20th. Are you really that dense that you can't figure out that 20th is better than 31st?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, everyone, just ignore the entire game and focus on the last 5 minutes, 35 minutes out of the entire season to see what kind of QB Tebow is. And for the millionth time, if Tebow was good enough teams would deal with the circus.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we freeze this thread until somebody signs Tebow?????
(in other words - permanently)

Or we could freeze Tebow Ted Williams style so when the science is there we can attatch an arm to him and make the perfect QB with an NFL arm AND the most bankable personality ever.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking he's an NFL QB is a mistake.

Today he is not an NFL QB and I doubt he ever will again.

But he was an NFL QB. Not very good one but he was an NFL QB. And he has some damn good highlights
that can't be taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.