• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This season is over, let's prepare for the future

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is by far my favorite thread this season because we are legitimately discussing how this team is underachieving! I don't know if the dodgers will continue their hot streak or if we were supposed to be in this position in the first place, but here we are! We are at a crossroads; improve the team now and possibly give away the future or play out the season and rely on all the talent in the farm next year. I think we would all like to win the division but I am not willing to risk our future for the possibility of a playoff series or two. Tune in tomorrow to see the continuation of "All My Dbacks!"

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under performing: Kubel, Kennedy, Ross, Montero, Prado (heating up now but still expected more from him), Putz (injury), Hernandez, Eaton (small sample size), Hill (injury, starting to heat up)

This list is way too long. All of these guys were supposed to be key contributors this year and they all have solid track records. That's the worst part.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under performing: Kubel, Kennedy, Ross, Montero, Prado (heating up now but still expected more from him), Putz (injury), Hernandez, Eaton (small sample size), Hill (injury, starting to heat up)

This list is way too long. All of these guys were supposed to be key contributors this year and they all have solid track records. That's the worst part.

You can add Cahill, McCarthy and Sipp to that list. Might as well add Skaggs as well.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can add Cahill, McCarthy and Sipp to that list. Might as well add Skaggs as well.

Yeah I mean... Cahill was actually exceeding expectations for a while, then he started to fall back down to earth and got hit pretty hard before the injury. I'll give him a break. McCarthy is definitely on that list though. I didn't expect much from Sipp so I wouldn't say he's under performed. This is who he is basically.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean... Cahill was actually exceeding expectations for a while, then he started to fall back down to earth and got hit pretty hard before the injury. I'll give him a break. McCarthy is definitely on that list though. I didn't expect much from Sipp so I wouldn't say he's under performed. This is who he is basically.

Show no mercy Sting! If we are going to do this burn book, we are taking no prisoners.

And yes I did just reference Mean Girls.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching highlights of the Cards-Pirates game and they were raving about Liriano's slider and all I have to say is that it is nowhere near as nasty as Corbin's slider.