• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This season is over, let's prepare for the future

dodgers ws contenders!!!

dodgers ws contenders 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious.

You people are hilarious.

Dodgers > DBacks and Padres. Hate that for ya.:lame::laugh3:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Dodgers can get Crawford, Kemp and Puig healthy and hitting consistently at the same time, no one in the NL West can catch them. Doesn't matter though, those pussies from L.A. can't handle any of the teams from NL Central or East in the playoffs; especially the Cards and Braves.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers have an equally tough schedule coming up, and luckily they have come back to earth a little bit.....

It's still going to be tough to win the division, but I'm not about to throw in the towel just yet....the winner of the NL West is going to be whoever plays the best in September with so many divisional games.....

Until that last series where the Dodgers were playing ungodly baseball, we have owned their asses the past couple years......

This shit ain't over just because the Padres (as usual) handed us our asses again......

The voice of reason. If the Dodgers could go from worst-to-first like they did, anything can happen.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You people are hilarious.

Dodgers > DBacks and Padres. Hate that for ya.:lame::laugh3:

Profound. Who has been in the NL West cellar more days than anyone this season? What is the Dodgers record vs. Arizona and the Padres?

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the Dodgers win the division they will be mightily exposed by the Cardinals or Braves. It will be awesome to see the Dodgers mega payroll crushed by the Cardinals who built their team the right way.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to punch Kennedy in the face really freaking hard.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't it seem like there are still some players on that team that don't make the club house any better. It seems like were not able to get that clutch hit anymore. I don't know why it was easy for the 2011 Diamondbacks I guess more things just came together for them. If we can win 2 out of 3 from the Rays all be happy.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure getting some bullpen help will improve this team. We suck with RISP and have no grit. That will be our downfall just like last season.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure getting some bullpen help will improve this team. We suck with RISP and have no grit. That will be our downfall just like last season.

Grit is suppose to be our thing. And yes we need another RBI guy behind Goldy a true 4 hitter. Also someone towards the top of the lineup who can hit would be nice Didi isnt really an RBI guy more of a lead off hitter once he develops.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grit is suppose to be our thing. And yes we need another RBI guy behind Goldy a true 4 hitter. Also someone towards the top of the lineup who can hit would be nice Didi isnt really an RBI guy more of a lead off hitter once he develops.

Prado's finally demonstrating the on base skills we acquired him for so he needs to bat 2nd and leave him there for a while....

Agreed about needing a legit #4, but no idea where we would get one....:noidea:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are only 2.5 games back...:/

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prado's finally demonstrating the on base skills we acquired him for so he needs to bat 2nd and leave him there for a while....

Agreed about needing a legit #4, but no idea where we would get one....:noidea:

Matt Davidson *cough cough* He'd be better than Kubel in left and he can play third and first base as well. We need to give him a shot.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I give a fuck what Dodgers fans think, the Dodgers aren't the 27 Yankees. They're on a little hot streak and will cool down. I overreacted but if some moves aren't made we might very well be screwed.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I give a fuck what Dodgers fans think, the Dodgers aren't the 27 Yankees. They're on a little hot streak and will cool down. I overreacted but if some moves aren't made we might very well be screwed.

For some reason I really believe Towers when he says we aren't making a real trade (just some minor one). I know GMs usually just BS, but he has looked like he is not lying since he first started saying no trade a few weeks back.

Only thing I'm hoping for now is a benching of Ian Kennedy.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Davidson *cough cough* He'd be better than Kubel in left and he can play third and first base as well. We need to give him a shot.

Not a huge fan of calling up a young guy and dumping him in the middle of the lineup.....often times they end up putting too much pressure on themselves.....I'm not against calling him up, but not to be expected to immediately jump into the most run-producing spot in the order......

And we have to trade somebody to make room, and I'm not sure who we can trade.....I keep seeing other teams fans bring up Kubel, so that would be great if we can trade him and then call up Davidson.....

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be pissed if Kennedy and Kubel are still on this team within the next few weeks.