• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This rumor about Harbaugh has me worried...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he stalled in the NFL, ran away from his successes to chase the money. why would an NFL team take a quitter and a money grabber?

You are beyond a complete jackass if you are being serious.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kill me if that happens
Cr1oDvVWgAEsqxy.jpg

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They certainly are not from Bama beating tOSU.

You have gotten your ass kicked 2 out of the last 3 games, so it's okay if it's not us this time :thumb:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have gotten your ass kicked 2 out of the last 3 games, so it's okay if it's not us this time :thumb:
First NC in the playoff with an ass kicking for Bama in the process. Ill take that.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First NC in the playoff with an ass kicking for Bama in the process. Ill take that.

And you should, that was one hell of a Buckeye team. I was at the game in N.O. and actually ran into Troy Smith and bought him a drink. I have said since that game that I would be more impressed if it were anyone else OR if we hadn't been in the way of a steamroll.

But enjoy that year, because this year is setting up for a huge disappointment for the Bucks.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you should, that was one hell of a Buckeye team. I was at the game in N.O. and actually ran into Troy Smith and bought him a drink. I have said since that game that I would be more impressed if it were anyone else OR if we hadn't been in the way of a steamroll.

But enjoy that year, because this year is setting up for a huge disappointment for the Bucks.
These days any loss is a huge disappointment.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he stalled in the NFL, ran away from his successes to chase the money. why would an NFL team take a quitter and a money grabber?
lol, stalled. His bad season in San Fran was better than what -- the 10 previous seasons they had there maybe minus one?

When he came to Michigan, there was a reason no NFL analyst thought we could get him.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These days any loss is a huge disappointment.

Good answer. I feel the same for Bama. 1 loss can ruin a season.

Whereas if ASU lost just 3 games all year it'd be a massive success. Problem with the Big Ten this year is that your weaker teams are stronger than usual. Purdue and Indiana come to mind as two improved teams, however Rutgers and Illinois are just as bad as ever.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of VT did Fuente sign an extension recently? I though that he did. If not, he might be an option as well.
Yea. He has a good deal with our AD and his kids love the burg. He has to win ACCCG or get to the playoffs i feel before poaching discussions could even be relevant.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good answer. I feel the same for Bama. 1 loss can ruin a season.

Whereas if ASU lost just 3 games all year it'd be a massive success. Problem with the Big Ten this year is that your weaker teams are stronger than usual. Purdue and Indiana come to mind as two improved teams, however Rutgers and Illinois are just as bad as ever.
I can see tOSU getting by everyone just on talent this year except PSU and MI. Its very possible to have a 3 loss season if they cant fix shit.
I read that tOSU receivers have only won 1 in 10 contested passes this season. The average for the last 3 years about about 40%.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see tOSU getting by everyone just on talent this year except PSU and MI. Its very possible to have a 3 loss season if they cant fix shit.
I read that tOSU receivers have only won 1 in 10 contested passes this season. The average for the last 3 years about about 40%.

Yeah, I see the biggest weakness being your Freshman secondary. They had a poor half against IU and a poor second half against OU. It'll be interesting to see how they do after getting rattled. Luckily Army doesn't throw the ball so there shouldn't be a scare this weekend.

For Buckeyes, the reign of JT needs to end. I've stated before I have never seen a QB regress so much over his career as he has.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I see the biggest weakness being your Freshman secondary. They had a poor half against IU and a poor second half against OU. It'll be interesting to see how they do after getting rattled. Luckily Army doesn't throw the ball so there shouldn't be a scare this weekend.

For Buckeyes, the reign of JT needs to end. I've stated before I have never seen a QB regress so much over his career as he has.
He has zero confidence in her receivers so he wont throw the ball unless the are already open. That does not work so well with a good DB.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited: