• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things getting interesting in the AFC West

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, tough loss by the Donks last night, but I don't think either team expected to go undefeated throughout the season or anything. Still, it is starting to get very interesting. Lol stay tuned...

Finally an off game for PM, the Colts knew what to do, get him off his spot and do their best to make him uncomfortable, and play strong man defense, PM knows how to pick apart a zone better than anyone, the rest of the AFC West should be taking notes...................................................................................

Nice win against the Tejans btw.

7-0 wow, got to respect that, I don't care who you play that is impressive.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally an off game for PM, the Colts knew what to do, get him off his spot and do their best to make him uncomfortable, and play strong man defense, PM knows how to pick apart a zone better than anyone, the rest of the AFC West should be taking notes...................................................................................

Nice win against the Tejans btw.

7-0 wow, got to respect that, I don't care who you play that is impressive.

I think you pretty much hit this on the head, FlaRaider. Key was pressure, and I don't care if they had Johnny Unitas back there at QB. You get hands in the guy's face, knock him down, sack him, etc. That's generally going to rattle your QB a bit. I'll give him credit for coming back like he did, but I give the Colts' D a tad more...ESPECIALLY when you have to consider how tight the man defense had to play against the Do kos' receivers...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely give the Colts credit for what they did to the Broncos. OL injuries finally caught up to the Broncos. Franklin cannot get back soon enough. For once I am excited for the bye week as the Broncos definitely need it to be healthy and ready to hit the ground running with 4 straight opponents with winning records.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done once again, Chiefs. 8-0 is hard to argue against. But the Broncos are still nipping at your heals! Our bye week is this week and comes at the right time. Good luck in Buffalo. I think the Chiefs should be able to win that one decisively. It's not the Chiefs M.O. to blow anyone out this year, but I can see a game they control from start to finish, with the Bills adding a late score to make it look closer than it really was.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done once again, Chiefs. 8-0 is hard to argue against. But the Broncos are still nipping at your heals! Our bye week is this week and comes at the right time. Good luck in Buffalo. I think the Chiefs should be able to win that one decisively. It's not the Chiefs M.O. to blow anyone out this year, but I can see a game they control from start to finish, with the Bills adding a late score to make it look closer than it really was.

I actually give the Bills some credit as a team that's better than their record. So I'll admit this game DOES concern me somewhat. But if they can correct some of the mistakes they're making I think we'll be OK. DEFINITELY heal and get better, fellas. We wouldn't want any excuses cropping up...just mess in' with ya...:lol:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually give the Bills some credit as a team that's better than their record. So I'll admit this game DOES concern me somewhat. But if they can correct some of the mistakes they're making I think we'll be OK. DEFINITELY heal and get better, fellas. We wouldn't want any excuses cropping up...just mess in' with ya...:lol:
Similar game to the Browns in that they can be a decent team ( I personally think the Browns could be great with a QB) with QB play. Won't be an easy game if we let whoever is at QB have a decent day.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason haven't the Chiefs struggled recently against the Bills? Not saying history repeats itself just remember for some reason that team has always given the Chiefs fits.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason haven't the Chiefs struggled recently against the Bills? Not saying history repeats itself just remember for some reason that team has always given the Chiefs fits.

Voodoo magic? No idea how we can play below par every game against the bills...

Haven't won in Buffalo since '86. Bizarre is all I can say.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well every streak has to come to an end at some point. I honestly think it does happen this year. Buffalo has been sneaky good at times so who knows but I think the Chiefs go into Denver undefeated. Makes the victory that much sweeter ;)

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well every streak has to come to an end at some point. I honestly think it does happen this year. Buffalo has been sneaky good at times so who knows but I think the Chiefs go into Denver undefeated. Makes the victory that much sweeter ;)

Agreed. The Chiefs typically do struggle in Buffalo, but this season is the season I think the Chiefs change that. The Bills are going to make a fight of it. They haven't rolled over for anyone, and they won't for the Chiefs. But I just don't see them being able to do enough on offense to make a difference. I expect this one to look a lot like the win over the Browns.

But I also think the outlook for the Chiefs is not as pleasant as the view in the rearview mirror:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/denver-broncos/122002-just-how-good-chiefs.html

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The Chiefs typically do struggle in Buffalo, but this season is the season I think the Chiefs change that. The Bills are going to make a fight of it. They haven't rolled over for anyone, and they won't for the Chiefs. But I just don't see them being able to do enough on offense to make a difference. I expect this one to look a lot like the win over the Browns.

But I also think the outlook for the Chiefs is not as pleasant as the view in the rearview mirror:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/denver-broncos/122002-just-how-good-chiefs.html

Probably. And I admit this game somewhat concerns me, but if it IS a win I'll gladly take it...

If they manage to pull it off it'll match the best start to a season in Chiefs history....

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tickets to the game in Buffalo and they are a freaky team with no QB.....Last time I saw them in Buffalo it was a disaster......This the Chiefs first venture into the cold this year....get us ready for Denver....toss up game.....Chiefs 14 Bills 13.....

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good game yesterday by the Chiefs. This board is a little dead for a 9-0 team. Come on, guys! Let's talk football! The Chiefs are 9-0 and have a bye before facing the Broncos who will be either 8-1 or 7-2 by the time they meet.

I also wonder, does the Chiefs run defense have anyone concerned? The Bills were not able to fully exploit their gains on the ground, but the Broncos x2, Chargers x2, Colts, and Redskins all may be able to. Maybe even the Raiders, but it's hard to take them seriously after that railing they took yesterday.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good game yesterday by the Chiefs. This board is a little dead for a 9-0 team. Come on, guys! Let's talk football! The Chiefs are 9-0 and have a bye before facing the Broncos who will be either 8-1 or 7-2 by the time they meet.

I also wonder, does the Chiefs run defense have anyone concerned? The Bills were not able to fully exploit their gains on the ground, but the Broncos x2, Chargers x2, Colts, and Redskins all may be able to. Maybe even the Raiders, but it's hard to take them seriously after that railing they took yesterday.

Eh, still got the same o-line and receiver issues, but I'll gladly take the win...

The bye week certainly comes at a good time, though...

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs (9-0) @ Broncos (8-1). Go Broncos!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally just about time for all the smack talk to be thrown aside and let the players do the talking on the field!

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really need Fasano to add something in the passing game, you can't count on Bowe for anything and Avery is a 2nd receiver.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol..yeah another 49er castoff, but he's produced a bit(except for that fumble in the NYG game). Maybe if they combine he and Jenkins into one player they'll get a legit #1.:rollseyes: