• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These Tallahassee Cops Need to Be Fired

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There probably is a poster on the new indoor facility recognizing him as the Heisman winner. But that does not fit the definition of glorifying since it is not unjustified or unwarranted. He did win the Heisman after all.

That is glorifying to me. And I am not saying its wrong to glorify him due to his accomplishments I am just saying its a shame because he could be a rapist.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is glorifying to me. And I am not saying its wrong to glorify him due to his accomplishments I am just saying its a shame because he could be a rapist.

Not to be a dick, but you need a dictionary.

So you think it is shameful to recognize an athlete because of something that could be? What if it is not true? Then what do you tell the athlete? Sorry we will not recognize your accomplishments because you could be such and such, but we don't know.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a dick, but you need a dictionary.

So you think it is shameful to recognize an athlete because of something that could be? What if it is not true? Then what do you tell the athlete? Sorry we will not recognize your accomplishments because you could be such and such, but we don't know.

I don't need a dictionary at all "Dick". Maybe its you who should look up the word. There are many different meanings.

Can you read? I said I didn't blame them for glorifying him.

I am saying its just a shame because he could be a rapists. And honestly he looks more guilty than not.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

Actually Casher said he deleted the video 2 days after that night. So it would have been gone by the time a detective got to him. That is if they talked to him.

As far as conflict of interest that is not true. Many police and sherrif deputies work FSU games because FSU has a very small police department. Only 36 total. Many schools use local police for security.

If the Officer was doing his job, he would have talked with Casher the day he was contacted and he didn't. Even then the video could have been recovered from the phone, if the Police had not waited months.

Scott Angulo does not work for FSU, he works for the Tallahassee PD. His sideline work was for FSU "Boosters". They had 341 sworn officers in 2005. FSU PD had 62. http://www.leoncountyfl.gov/omb/budget04-05/Budget/20-appendix/03-Statistical_Summary.pdf

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's another really sad part, because he probably shouldn't have known players were involved at that time. The cop shouldn't be investigating crimes, at the most he should be a traffic cop.

Winston wasn't even a name at that time as he hadn't played a down for FSU.

He was a 5 star and the number 1 QB recruit in the country. He was already the most recognized player in Tallahassee.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU manager... Quit trying to derail the thread with your nonsense.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Officer was doing his job, he would have talked with Casher the day he was contacted and he didn't. Even then the video could have been recovered from the phone, if the Police had not waited months.

Scott Angulo does not work for FSU, he works for the Tallahassee PD. His sideline work was for FSU "Boosters". They had 341 sworn officers in 2005. FSU PD had 62. http://www.leoncountyfl.gov/omb/budget04-05/Budget/20-appendix/03-Statistical_Summary.pdf

You are right that Angulo does not work for FSU. He does security during games which is paid for by the FSU BOOSTERS. FSU athletic department does not have the funds to pay for the extra security. That is why the Boosters pay for it. Also the FSUPD has 40 patrol officers as of now. Those are officers that patrol the university grounds. THe entire FSU PD has 60 people, but that is including the Harley Davidson mechanic who does the work on the 5 motorcycles, administrative staff, and the command personnel. 40 of them are the officers who respond to problems and do investigation. Hell even the public safety officers they have are NOT officers. They are civilians who do parking lot items and such.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU manager... Quit trying to derail the thread with your nonsense.

WTF are you talking about. YOu want something to derail the thread here you go. The response from FSU about the article you linked. This is not a shock, but the NYT is mischaracterizing FSU as being uncooperative and he did not even put in stuff that he asked FSU about and FSU replied to. Instead he said that FSU did not reply.

Florida State's official response to New York Times story - Tomahawk Nation

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a 5 star and the number 1 QB recruit in the country. He was already the most recognized player in Tallahassee.

LOL. No he was not the most recognized player in Tally in December of 2012 or even in Jan of 13. That would have been EJ Manuel, Bjoern Werner, Tank Carridine, Xavier Rhoades, and most notably Everett Dawkins because he wore cowboy boots EVERY WHERE even while wearing shorts. Those were all players more recognized than Winston.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The incompetence of the police department has left giant holes in this case to the point that Winston's innocence is a giant question mark and always will be.

Whether he was guilty or not, whether she is lying or not; the complete incompetence of the investigators is shameful.

Because not only is she getting screwed by this investigation, if he is innocent, he is also getting screwed. People will never look at him without this hanging over him, I know I wont.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forgot to add something. Casher's name was never mentioned in her initial police report or even the one the next day. She did not mention his name to anyone until the interview for this article. So without knowing names of the 3 people she left with how would the detective have gotten the phone again?

Here is her statement from Dec 7th 2012.

38-f9ab2a138b.jpg

No mention of any name except her friend's. Hard to get the phone, but that is irrelevant now.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether he was guilty or not, whether she is lying or not; the complete incompetence of the investigators is shameful.

Because not only is she getting screwed by this investigation, if he is innocent, he is also getting screwed. People will never look at him without this hanging over him, I know I wont.

It leans to his guilt.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on this.
#1 She came in the next morning and reported her incident. A urine test should have been requested. This would have revealed that she had been drugged.
#2 Chris gave her a drink and spiked it, probably with Ketamine. MDA, Ecstasy or MDMA were probably not used as she would have reported hallucinations.
#3 Winston door lock was broken and his 2 buddies(creeps) peeked in?
#4 The cops lost the video Chris took? It's more likely that they destroyed it.

I've actually had an incident when I went to a concert at La Zona Rosa in Austin and after consuming a mixed drink I almost went unconscious. I hadn't had much, maybe 3 drinks and have never had an incident like that before. To this day I believe that my drink was spiked. I was lucky that I had a responsible wingman and recovered quickly.

I look forward to the civil lawsuit she brings against the Police and others. Hopefully, the awareness it brings will make the students more aware and concerned for their fellow partiers.

some dude almost made you his bitch
puti.gif

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. No he was not the most recognized player in Tally in December of 2012 or even in Jan of 13. That would have been EJ Manuel, Bjoern Werner, Tank Carridine, Xavier Rhoades, and most notably Everett Dawkins because he wore cowboy boots EVERY WHERE even while wearing shorts. Those were all players more recognized than Winston.

Ok you just named like 5 players ahead of him. Where I'm from, the 2nd string kicker is recognized in the bar scene, so I imagine it's the same in Tallahassee Florida. Am I mistaken in thinking that you take FSU football extremely serious down there?

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to add something. Casher's name was never mentioned in her initial police report or even the one the next day. She did not mention his name to anyone until the interview for this article. So without knowing names of the 3 people she left with how would the detective have gotten the phone again?

Here is her statement from Dec 7th 2012.

38-f9ab2a138b.jpg

No mention of any name except her friend's. Hard to get the phone, but that is irrelevant now.

When I read that the first thing I think of is her getting an urine test before any drugs are removed from her system. The second thing is going to the bar and asking to view the surveillance videos, credit card receipts and talking to the bartenders. The cop didn't do that, he sat on his thumbs and hummed.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The town of Tallahassee is almost half the size of Lincoln for christ sake. Everyone and their dog knew who Jameis Winston was before this happened. Those investigators knew damn well who the fuck he was so don't bullshit a bullshitter.

If he came to Lincoln it'd be like christ had risen.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok you just named like 5 players ahead of him. Where I'm from, the 2nd string kicker is recognized in the bar scene, so I imagine it's the same in Tallahassee Florida. Am I mistaken in thinking that you take FSU football extremely serious down there?

I do not live "Down there". And some people do take it seriously, but some do not. That is until the football season actually starts, but hey FSU can't even sell out every game. Maybe they can this year though.

There are a lot of people in Tally that are not even FSU fans(LOTS of Gator fans). There are a lot of people that do not even follow recruiting. Until a player is actually playing many people have no clue who they are by seeing them.

The guys I listed were well known because they were all players who had been playing for awhile and all were going to be high draft picks(minus 1). My only point is that he would not be known to as many people as you think just because of his star rating and "potential". FSU had a 10 year streak of 5 star guys who many were busts. That seemed to put a damper on this kind of thing.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how this guy is trying to play it off like Jameis was a nobody to everyone when he stepped foot on campus.

attachment.php