• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is The Big Secret?

Anyone got any guesses?

Or was that it, that Aiden and Nicholas were responsible for their comrades deaths?

Last edited:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People may expect a Priest to be held to a higher moral standard than the average person. They may expect a lot of things. But all are sinners. Nobody is free from sin. Not even clergy.

So the Priest is a sinner- just like everybody else. And no sin is greater or lessor in the eyes of God, whether lying or murder, so. Father Gabriel isn't any better or worse than many survivors in the post apocalyptic world.

Also, do not judge, lest you be judged.

Fair enough. I am an SOB at times and am not (as previously stated) a religious man (for the most part) but even I would not lock the doors a church to a bunch of women and children begging for help! Beyond reprehensible move from the "Father".

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, what was the plastic sheet that Gaberiel put in the bible when he started ripping out pages?? Was there any significance to that?

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father Gabriel was up on a rock, a sure goner.

Rick's group came along to save him, when he probably had accepted his fate.

Then they kept saving him.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, what was the plastic sheet that Gaberiel put in the bible when he started ripping out pages?? Was there any significance to that?

I think he was going to use the plastic to mend the tear on the page, but started ripping them out instead.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they kill Gabriel, I think they just exile him from inside the gates. Same goes for Sasha if she goes on a shooting spree, which appears to happen in next week's preview.

Other than Tara possibly dying from her injuries, I think everyone else from the main group makes it through the end of the season. Now, that's not to say that some may be in near-death situations at the end of the season finale...

Just an alternate theory.....But I would think they have got to be anticipating giving Rick and Michonne a "crime" to investigate or they wouldn't have introduced the concept of police officers in a small post apocalyptic world seemingly protected from outsiders. That crime could be the truth behind Aiden's/Noah's death if the other fheg goes back and tells Deanne some bullshit. Seems to me that there has got to be more serious of an "investigation" forthcoming than just the owl bullshit or domestic problems with his new potential piece of ass and her son.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who broke the owl sculpture?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who broke the owl sculpture?
I say it was the doctor and his son knew about it, but knew if he talked, his dad would know it was his son that ratted on him.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a crazy thought...maybe it was Rick?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they made it clear that Sam broke it. He practically told Carol abut it, but he freaked out and ran out instead.

Did I read too much into that scene?

No, I might've glossed over that part. I usually get home from work just in time on Sunday nights and sometimes I'm distracted. I always try to watch the episode again when it comes on "On Demand".

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was going to use the plastic to mend the tear on the page, but started ripping them out instead.

I read about ten show reviews and nobody mentioned the plastic. I didn't notice it.

Why is the Minister so shocked? The Bible is not free of violence and persecution.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam admitted to Carol that he broke the statue because sometimes he breaks stuff when he's sad.

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father Gabriel was up on a rock, a sure goner.

Rick's group came along to save him, when he probably had accepted his fate.

Then they kept saving him.

Didn't look much like a guy who accepted his fate as he kicked at walkers while screaming for help.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't look much like a guy who accepted his fate as he kicked at walkers while screaming for help.

So he didn't like the actually getting eaten part, but surely he was aware of the justice.

He could have kicked for a few more hours but Walkers don't get tired- so he was doomed.

But he probably did prey to be saved... and Rick's group showed up to save him.

His prayers were answered.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off I think they should take Gabriel outside the walls. Knee cap him in both legs & say good luck & walk away.

As far as locking his flock outside the church.
I don't think he locked the doors because a horde was coming. Think he was simply afraid to open the doors period. I mean his flock had time to carve messages into the walls of the church. Don't think they would be doing this while being eaten by Zombies. I think the Zombies came later while the Flock was stuck outside. Don't think Gabriel locked them out for self preservation but because he is a scared P.O.S. Don't think Zombies getting in letting the flock in was ever the problem. So I am not buying the submarine excuse.