• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the boy who plays Carl will be on The Talking Dead tomorrow
I'm hoping that means that his ass is dead. I doubt it but that prick annoys me with his constant attitude against his father. He has been better as of late but it pisses me off to see a kid act like he has in the past.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one damn good episode. This show is clicking on all cylinders now.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, a 90 minute season finale? Interesting.......

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That lady on the talking dead said the same thing I did when we first saw the "W" marked on a walker's head weeks ago. That maybe it's really an "M". Then my Daughter said that it my be Morgan.

I'm thoroughly convinced that in a world like the one portrayed in this show, Carol would survive longer than any of them.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great episode! Didn't see that coming from Michonne at all. I figured the episode would end with Sasha sniping Nicholas from the tower when he tries to pull his gun on Rick. Great setup for next week's 90 minute finale!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I totally thought Rick was going to go Governor on everybody and just decide that he needs absolute power. The last scene made me smile, this past (half)season has been great and I doubt the finale will disappoint.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished the episode and watching TTD as I write this post...

1) LOVED that ending. I get chills when I see scenes that are almost exactly from the comics. I even like the changes they are making. They are IMPROVING on the comics!

2) How did Nicholas get the J-Gun? He was the first face they saw when the gates opened. I hope they have a good explanation for that.

3) So Jessie basically accepted Rick's "proposal". How does she feel after that ending?

4) I actually like Enid. I hope they keep her around a while. I would like to hear some of her stories.

5) We still have not seen Morgan this half-season. I assume he will show up next week. How will they incorporate him into the story? Can't wait!

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished the episode and watching TTD as I write this post...

1) LOVED that ending. I get chills when I see scenes that are almost exactly from the comics. I even like the changes they are making. They are IMPROVING on the comics!

2) How did Nicholas get the J-Gun? He was the first face they saw when the gates opened. I hope they have a good explanation for that.

3) So Jessie basically accepted Rick's "proposal". How does she feel after that ending?

4) I actually like Enid. I hope they keep her around a while. I would like to hear some of her stories.

5) We still have not seen Morgan this half-season. I assume he will show up next week. How will they incorporate him into the story? Can't wait!

Right before they entered the gates there was a face in a window of a cabin right outside that someone noticed. Carl maybe? Haven't gone back to check, but my thought was it was Enid, and now with Nicolas having the gun, I'm thinking there could be something going on there between the two of them. I don't trust her at all.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good episode. Looking forward to the season finale.

Rick should have played up the domestic abuse angle a bit more in front of everyone. He should have stated outloud that keeping a wifebeater over him was a rash decision and made everyone realize exactly what is going on.

I guess that there are going to have to be some harsh decisions made. I wonder if everyone sides with Rick if he tries a takeover or leaves with him if he is thrown out?

Was Mich's bash to the head for his own and the groups good? Or is she willing to go against Rick to keep her place in the new community? What about Abraham (basically the same question)?

Basically everyone's loyalties will have to be questioned. I can't see Glenn, Daryl, Maggie, or Carol going against Rick but pretty much everyone else is up for grabs.

I expect at least one but probably two of the group to die. First guess would have to be Sasha who is on suicidal rampage at this point but I am not sure who else is probably in line. I wouldn't think that they would let Nicholas kill off Glenn but you never know.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good episode. Looking forward to the season finale.

Rick should have played up the domestic abuse angle a bit more in front of everyone. He should have stated outloud that keeping a wifebeater over him was a rash decision and made everyone realize exactly what is going on.

I guess that there are going to have to be some harsh decisions made. I wonder if everyone sides with Rick if he tries a takeover or leaves with him if he is thrown out?

Was Mich's bash to the head for his own and the groups good? Or is she willing to go against Rick to keep her place in the new community? What about Abraham (basically the same question)?

Basically everyone's loyalties will have to be questioned. I can't see Glenn, Daryl, Maggie, or Carol going against Rick but pretty much everyone else is up for grabs.

I expect at least one but probably two of the group to die. First guess would have to be Sasha who is on suicidal rampage at this point but I am not sure who else is probably in line. I wouldn't think that they would let Nicholas kill off Glenn but you never know.

As far as taking sides goes, Glenn seems pretty eager to integrate with the community. I wonder exactly where Maggie stands, as she seems to be the ambassador for our intrepid little group. Many questions to be answered...

And it was nice to see my Rosita, even though she forgot to put on some makeup. It's ok, my little chiquita banana, I still love you! :love:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very unexpected. How Rick could even contemplate killing the only doctor though is really puzzling to me. Having his ass kicked by him is alot more unbelievable. For a second there I though after doc swung at his wife their son was gonna shoot him. Seems like Glenn will want to stay but wont be able to and Maggie may need to choose to stay since she seems to be being groomed to take over. Michone will stay, but it definitely seems like they will be splitting up at the end of the season, I dont think they will take over the town like Rick expected since his whole group wont be behind doing it now. It might just come down to Rick letting walkers in to prove they cant take care of themselves. Nicholas, he needs to show them his real side before he dies by telling someone that survives that this is what we do, we leave people. Then maybe Aidens mother or father kill him themselves.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me, but Sasha looks pretty hot in suicidal rage mode. :D

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very unexpected. How Rick could even contemplate killing the only doctor though is really puzzling to me. Having his ass kicked by him is alot more unbelievable. For a second there I though after doc swung at his wife their son was gonna shoot him. Seems like Glenn will want to stay but wont be able to and Maggie may need to choose to stay since she seems to be being groomed to take over. Michone will stay, but it definitely seems like they will be splitting up at the end of the season, I dont think they will take over the town like Rick expected since his whole group wont be behind doing it now. It might just come down to Rick letting walkers in to prove they cant take care of themselves. Nicholas, he needs to show them his real side before he dies by telling someone that survives that this is what we do, we leave people. Then maybe Aidens mother or father kill him themselves.

Not the first time that Rick has had his ass kicked though. He is no Bruce Lee when it comes to unarmed combat.

Glen and Maggie will not seperate. They are too close. It would be one way or the other and I can't see Glen leaving Rick. The only possible way that happens is if Glen gets killed, then Maggie could stay but otherwaise it is not happening (imo).

Not convinced that Michone would stay but it certainly seems more likely than previously.

Staying might not be an option for any of them. The town could get overrun by Walkers or attacked by whomever is carving the Ws into their heads. The whole place could fall.

Lots of options. I expect an interesting finale.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alexandria is a joke.

They have a wall. That's it.

They have a bullshit politician for a leader. They don't farm, they don't hunt...there is no semblance of self sustaining...they are basically cowardly scavengers with a wall.

Fuck em.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And apparently in Alexandria, if someone attacks you, with the intent to beat you senseless and/or to death, you are just supposed to turn the other cheek and/or let them beat you senseless?

On to the next chapter. Over Alexandria.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping that means that his ass is dead. I doubt it but that prick annoys me with his constant attitude against his father. He has been better as of late but it pisses me off to see a kid act like he has in the past.

I know what attitude you're talking about from Karl and it grated on my badly as well, but I think it's been noticeably absent since Rick bit that dude's jugular thereby saving Karl from being butt fucked.