• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carol being an utter bad ass helped that. I had less a problem with Terminus at it's peak than the long drag leading up to it (where we had like 5 different sub groups of main characters that were all separated) and some stuff directly after (the hospital with Beth mainly, god I hated that).

Wow, I had totally forgotten about the whole "Hospital Arc"...

Thing is that this war had better last for half a season or so... If they build this up over the course of an entire season only to end it in an episode or two (ala Terminus), I may be done... (No, probably not, but it sounds better if I say that. )

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I had totally forgotten about the whole "Hospital Arc"...

Thing is that this war had better last for half a season or so... If they build this up over the course of an entire season only to end it in an episode or two (ala Terminus), I may be done... (No, probably not, but it sounds better if I say that. )

Theoretically, it should. But then you think, will they draw it out over TOO many episodes? There should be enough content there to last a half season (if not more) IMO. I'm sure this season finale will be whatever tips the scales to war, next Fall will be the war.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theoretically, it should. But then you think, will they draw it out over TOO many episodes? There should be enough content there to last a half season (if not more) IMO. I'm sure this season finale will be whatever tips the scales to war, next Fall will be the war.
The War should not last more than a half season. Unless they add a shit-ton to the books, it will feel VERY dragged out if the make it last a whole season.

The prob is, the books become an even snoozier snooze-fest post war.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The War should not last more than a half season. Unless they add a shit-ton to the books, it will feel VERY dragged out if the make it last a whole season.

The prob is, the books become an even snoozier snooze-fest post war.

I know they won't do it.... this is the type of show that will go on and on and rather die a shitty ending death..... but they should really consider going out on top and making this war with the Saviors the climax.

They can pick it back up in a few years if they want to with Carl and Judith and Maggie's baby as adults and start new if they want to. I'm sure people would watch.

There is no indication this will happen, and they are still riding the cash cow, but I would have it be on the table of discussions.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they won't do it.... this is the type of show that will go on and on and rather die a shitty ending death..... but they should really consider going out on top and making this war with the Saviors the climax.

They can pick it back up in a few years if they want to with Carl and Judith and Maggie's baby as adults and start new if they want to. I'm sure people would watch.

There is no indication this will happen, and they are still riding the cash cow, but I would have it be on the table of discussions.
That would be a great idea. They could wait a few years (5?) and then recast everyone. Have Carl, Judith, baby [Maggies kid], and Enid, then pick up the books post war with some adjustments. I think it COULD work with a new showrunner.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready for the episode where Rick jumps over a caged shark while waterskiing. And wearing Negan's leather jacket.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready for the episode where Rick jumps over a caged shark while waterskiing. And wearing Negan's leather jacket.
He already did that, but it was off screen. How else do you think he got out of the RV when it was surrounded by the herd?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole episode was absurd with regards to Sasha and Rosita. Sasha is definitely Holly. She will be revealed in the finale.

I think Eugene will sabotage Negan at some point. I also think Eugene may have been warning Rosita and Sasha in that building.

Has to be Dwight at the end.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole episode was absurd with regards to Sasha and Rosita. Sasha is definitely Holly. She will be revealed in the finale.

I think Eugene will sabotage Negan at some point. I also think Eugene may have been warning Rosita and Sasha in that building.

Has to be Dwight at the end.

I don't see how this can turn out any other way, quite honestly. @calsnowskier made a good enough case for Eric, but I just don't buy it. I think he's just gonna get killed in the regular, old fashioned way. Whatever that is. ;)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how this can turn out any other way, quite honestly. @calsnowskier made a good enough case for Eric, but I just don't buy it. I think he's just gonna get killed in the regular, old fashioned way. Whatever that is. ;)

From a tree with a street sign?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't arguing for Eric being Holly, I was just posing the possibility. I 100% believe Sasha is Holly.

I just wonder if they will change the story up a bit since it has already been done.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I missed the case for Eric. I can't see a character we have nothing vested in getting the Holly arc.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't arguing for Eric being Holly, I was just posing the possibility. I 100% believe Sasha is Holly.

I just wonder if they will change the story up a bit since it has already been done.

Hmm..I think we may not have been talking about the same thing.

Interesting theory. But I don't agree.

i think it could be Morgan or Eric. Both of whom are dead at this point in the comics.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to...

who "Sasha" will attack. Not who will be the z-bomb.

Gotcha. Haha, we still disagree. I believe that will be my little avocado.